Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (775) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3504380 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) ... (1582) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Emanus: 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
missyojo:

Yes, it's meant to be a year program but considering the high cases of missing results which you have to re-register again that's why it's so. I for example gained admission since 2014 just for a two semesters course but up till now I haven't been able to graduate simply because my compulsory courses wasn't released, so I kept re-registering for it while have completed my total credit unit I need to graduate with. so think twice about it before you proceed. cheers!
Thank you for your explanation. This is just the fact. Missing results was like missing kiss in Noun especially in the last vice Chancellor administration but the current VC is really trying to ensure that the system is sound. I actually regretted doing PGDE in Noun but their modules have actually taught me teaching skills I needed so my mind couldn't leave the program cos of money invested. I will not discouraged you but I will advise you to think of it of it turns out to be something else especially there system could be down.

I discouraged young nigeria who is not working and especially afraid of conventional Universities not to go to noun.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Emanus: 9:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
ifunanyamaka:

Anyone in Enugu study center who could help me check if my name is on the graduating list. I am currently not in Enugu and won't be anytime soon. So I need confirmation that the list is out and my name is on it, then I can now take time off work to come for clearance. I just got a new job and I can't take time off without a tangible reason.
Oh I am not in Enugu, I think as times goes on you will know if your name came out. Try to concentrate on your new job.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stlarry001(m): 9:19pm On Nov 03, 2017
We are dedicated to data analysis, statistical analysis, data visualisation, simulation, modelling etc. using R programming language, SPSS, Eview, GratL, Chi-Square, T-Square, Minitab, Stata, Excel or any other data analysis software required 

Various analyses include but not limited to

Regression Analysis
Correlation Analysis(Spearman ranking correlation and Pearson correlation)
Time series Analysis
Hypothesis testing
ANOVA
T-Tests
Factor analysis and principal component analysis
Descriptive and Exploratory Analysis

We also provide:
well commented source code 
analysis outputs with detailed interpretation and explanation
comprehensive report 

Other add-on statistics related services include:
Project writing
Dissertation writing
Thesis writing
Seminar works
Formulating of statements of problems
Report writing
Journal Writing
Homework (Term papers, Seminar works)
Data science

Contact us on 08062761683
or through email: larrymontana63@gmail.com
acadresearcher@gmail.com

Your 100% satisfaction is guaranteed with revisions until you're satisfied.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 9:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
ATTENTION!!!
Result is out! Pls proceed to ur portal
Good luck

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
Our results for the just concluded exams are out! Go check yours!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thaddeus12(m): 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
Ribasandez:
Our results for the just concluded exams are out! Go check yours!
Exactly is out around 1.10pm ooh . the results was nice
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by faisalcan(m): 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
Pls what class of Degree is 3.33 ? Upper or lower credit
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 03, 2017
faisalcan:

Pls what class of Degree is 3.33 ? Upper or lower credit

Second class lower.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
Sorry guys, has anyone ever experienced an upgrade in their results ever since they asked for a thorough review of their examination in some courses and paid the stipulated sum? Is it a good idea for me to do the same?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 9:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
First Class (70-100) CGPA (4.5-5)

Second Class Upper (60-69) CGPA(3.5-4.49)

Second Class Lower (50-59) CGPA (2.4-3.49)

Third Class (45-49) CGPA(1.5-2.39)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
Hi guys. Is there any economic student in the house who got an A in ECO 341 (Macroeconomics theory 1)? I am thinking there is none because d lecturer sure decided to grade everyone lower. Please, is there anyone?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ellamma1(f): 10:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
Project and IT / siwes results didn't show...why?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thaddeus12(m): 10:55pm On Nov 03, 2017
Ribasandez:
Sorry guys, has anyone ever experienced an upgrade in their results ever since they asked for a thorough review of their examination in some courses and paid the stipulated sum? Is it a good idea for me to do the same?

This is scam . don't ever try it . there is nothing like that
Noun does not take bribe
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 11:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
Last semester result is out.

3 Steps to check your result.

1. Visit nouonline.net
2. Log in with your matric and password
3. Click on Your Courses, then on View Your Result.

The result will be automatically downloaded in PDF format. Open it and see your result.

Note: If you had not done portal registration this semester, you cannot log in let alone check your result.

Best of luck.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 11:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
thaddeus12:

Noun does not take bribe
I once read something on remarking of script.
Maybe that's what he/she is meant.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fabour8312: 11:08pm On Nov 03, 2017
Ribasandez:

Second class lower.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lexrichy(m): 11:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
my I.T result isn't showing
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by inspirational93: 2:18am On Nov 04, 2017
click to download free PDF and educational course materials http://vializer.com/2gJw
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NokiaN8(m): 6:14am On Nov 04, 2017
But last semester results didnt reflect, any1 who has the same issue of PAD813
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sallee(f): 6:15am On Nov 04, 2017
Noun kept me for more than a year after completing my course work and project. Thank God the project finally reflected on the result. 3 semester course! Had to wait for additional 3 semesters to get my result. It's well!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 04, 2017
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 04, 2017
thaddeus12:

Noun does not take bribe

No , I mean remarking of scripts, which NOUN does. NOUN actually remark scripts, but I don't know if it results in anything positive.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by to9ice: 6:33am On Nov 04, 2017
Pls do dey wave course in noun. dis is d second tum am writing a particular course iin my pgde ñd yet still f. My cgpa is 4.14 aside project nd to which I available not cin. Pls is dere any particular credit load to pass for graduation in pgde....?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by missyojo(f): 7:42am On Nov 04, 2017
[quote author=Emanus post=62048915]
Thank you for your explanation. This is just the fact. Missing results was like missing kiss in Noun especially in the last vice Chancellor administration but the current VC is really trying to ensure that the system is sound. I actually regretted doing PGDE in Noun but their modules have actually taught me teaching skills I needed so my mind couldn't leave the program cos of money invested. I will not discouraged you but I will advise you to think of it of it turns out to be something else especially there system could be down.

I discouraged young nigeria who is not working and especially afraid of conventional Universities not to go to noun. [/quote

I regretted doing my pgd in noun and I will never advice anyone to go there. they are time wasters and too money consuming. I just hope am free like you one day. Congratulations!!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thaddeus12(m): 7:44am On Nov 04, 2017
to9ice:
Pls do dey wave course in noun. dis is d second tum am writing a particular course iin my pgde ñd yet still f. My cgpa is 4.14 aside project nd to which I available not cin. Pls is dere any particular credit load to pass for graduation in pgde....?

Please write to school through study center because to conceal out f in the portal is not easy . you may have passed it. But the fact is already apears f there to remove it is by pressuring them. People have been experience such but use the method to solve it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by missyojo(f): 8:21am On Nov 04, 2017
to9ice:

I hope it's not Cit701? because that's the course that's still keeping me till now. I registered for it in my first semester and the result came out as F, I re-registered for it again in my third semester it wasn't released. After writing letters severally on a case of missing results, the center director and counselor said I should re-register for it again that it can't be found. And main while I have completed my credit units since last year oo. Go to your study center and explain to them if there's anything you will have to do . just fed up with the school system and imagine the resources one has invested in a program that's meant to be a year extending to three years now without headway. Now they want me to re-register for just a course for the fourth semester which they can actually wave off. Noun sucks, the school is just pissing me off.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ohcanada(m): 9:48am On Nov 04, 2017
sallee:
Noun kept me for more than a year after completing my course work and project. Thank God the project finally reflected on the result. 3 semester course! Had to wait for additional 3 semesters to get my result. It's well!!!

Sallee, did you register the project in your exam
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikeshine(m): 10:26am On Nov 04, 2017
Actually my credit unit is over complete, but there is a course which I registered in 300"level which I did not do then due to the reason that my elective for that semester was completed but before the migrating of old portal to new, the course kept coming up over and over. So in 400 level I re-registered for the course but the result didn't come out till now. I've written through study center for missing result hoping it will reflect in the new uploaded result. My question is, will it be waved since it's an elective course and I have completed my major core courses with all elective course?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by xmileeasy: 10:28am On Nov 04, 2017
NokiaN8:
But last semester results didnt reflect, any1 who has the same issue of PAD813

Mine is reflecting, no issues with PAD813
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sallee(f): 10:30am On Nov 04, 2017
Ohcanada:

Sallee, did you register the project in your exam
yes I did, paid 40k January 2016 and submitted the project last year august. Later found out that the study centre didn't send the project to abuja till this year march after I insisted on seeing their records. NB: I only had missing result in first semester and cleared it in second semester.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Pimiento(m): 10:45am On Nov 04, 2017
Am having 4 courses with their result not showing. ACC405, ACC419, ACC426 and BUS406. Including my Project and SIWES. PLS IS ANYONE EXPERIENCING SAME
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Profandie(m): 10:58am On Nov 04, 2017
Good morning I wrote 7 but am seeing just 5 o Med in Educational Technology

(1) (2) (3) ... (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) ... (1582) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.