Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (784) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3485579 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yem0350: 4:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
Kazrem:

Send me a pm
Sent
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
Yem0350:

Sent
Replied
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stinville(m): 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hello Guys
Is there a problem with course registration at the moment?
Nothing happens when i click on the "submit" button while trying to register.
anyone experiencing same?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Pimiento(m): 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
stinville:
Hello Guys
Is there a problem with course registration at the moment?
Nothing happens when i click on the "submit" button while trying to register.
anyone experiencing same?
Use google chrome

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 12:11am On Nov 22, 2017
ATTENTION

(SCIENCE STUDENTS)
I WANNA INFORM YOU THAT 100L SECOND SEMESTER PRACTICAL WILL COMMENCE ON THURSDAY @ V.I LAGOS STUDY CENTRE (FORMER HEADQUARTER) KINDLY COME ALONG WITH THREE QUARTER WHITE LABORATORY COAT (LONG SLEEVE), FOR THOSE OF YOU COMING FOR THE FIRST TIME NOTE THAT SANDALS & SLEEPERS ARE HIGHLY PROHIBITED SO PUT ON COVERED SHOE.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 12:13am On Nov 22, 2017
ATTENTION!!!

All Bsc Entrepreneurial and Business Management students that could not participate in the SIWES ORAL defence held on Tuesday 21st NOV. 2017, are hereby directed to REPORT at the Study Centre on Wednesday 22nd NOV. 2017 at
12 noon prompt.
Signed
Management.
NB:this is real kindly send this to your friend sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 12:43am On Nov 22, 2017
BREAKING: TMA IS OUT
MORE TO BE UPLOADED

Macharthony solutions (MS)��

Let me introduce you to MS. It started in the year 2012 when I became a student of NOUN and saw a lot of difficulties students go through ranging from unfriendly administrative staff, to lack of no conventional lecture, prey hanging around school compound seeking who to devour and so on.

Macharthony solutions was giving birth to in November 2012 at NOUN study centre sango, Ibadan (Ibadan study centre) and has been able to help a lot of students up till date and we still counting.

Our services⌛

1. Processing of new student application

2. Remita code generation (RRR)

3. Career counselling

4. Portal,semester, course and exam registration

5. IT, TP, field trip assistance

6. Project writing assistance

7. Course materials

8. TMA solutions

9. All Kinds of Past Questions

10. All NOUN related issues

Our testimony

We went through the system and came out with flying colours so we know about NOUN and we lead by example

We have lead a lot of students through, who also came out with flying colours

We keep ourselves abreast of NOUN matters

Contact

With just a click you can reach us on

08140289600(WhatsApp and call)

08185025045 ( calls only)
Distance is not a barrier.�
A trial will convince you...
Macharthony consult

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thaddeus12(m): 3:49am On Nov 22, 2017
Anthonyo15:
BREAKING: TMA IS OUT
MORE TO BE UPLOADED

Macharthony solutions (MS)��

Let me introduce you to MS. It started in the year 2012 when I became a student of NOUN and saw a lot of difficulties students go through ranging from unfriendly administrative staff, to lack of no conventional lecture, prey hanging around school compound seeking who to devour and so on.

Macharthony solutions was giving birth to in November 2012 at NOUN study centre sango, Ibadan (Ibadan study centre) and has been able to help a lot of students up till date and we still counting.

Our services⌛

1. Processing of new student application

2. Remita code generation (RRR)

3. Career counselling

4. Portal,semester, course and exam registration

5. IT, TP, field trip assistance

6. Project writing assistance

7. Course materials

8. TMA solutions

9. All Kinds of Past Questions

10. All NOUN related issues

Our testimony

We went through the system and came out with flying colours so we know about NOUN and we lead by example

We have lead a lot of students through, who also came out with flying colours

We keep ourselves abreast of NOUN matters

Contact

With just a click you can reach us on

08140289600(WhatsApp and call)

08185025045 ( calls only)
Distance is not a barrier.�
A trial will convince you...
Macharthony consult
Please where is the Tma link . I did not see anything like Tma in my portal what I saw is only view course and result. How can I go about it if is out
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:41am On Nov 22, 2017
thaddeus12:

Please where is the Tma link . I did not see anything like Tma in my portal what I saw is only view course and result. How can I go about it if is out

TO CONFIRM

1. Click on
2. Your Courses
3. Input Second semester and click proceed,
4. View your Exam Reg , click on *Take TMA*

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 7:01am On Nov 22, 2017
SCHEDULE FOR ORAL DEFENCE OF IT SIWES, LAGOS STUDY CENTRE VI

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 8:46am On Nov 22, 2017
Anthonyo15:

TO CONFIRM

1. Click on
2. Your Courses
3. Input Second semester and click proceed,
4. View your Exam Reg , click on *Take TMA*

To confirm, click on 1)Your Courses,
2) input Second semester and click proceed,
3) view your Exam Reg , click on *Take TMA*
Please don't be in a hurry to print and whatever... Wait till next week for full implementation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lekz: 8:56am On Nov 22, 2017
ayungmony15:
ATTENTION

(SCIENCE STUDENTS)
I WANNA INFORM YOU THAT 100L SECOND SEMESTER PRACTICAL WILL COMMENCE ON THURSDAY @ V.I LAGOS STUDY CENTRE (FORMER HEADQUARTER) KINDLY COME ALONG WITH THREE QUARTER WHITE LABORATORY COAT (LONG SLEEVE), FOR THOSE OF YOU COMING FOR THE FIRST TIME NOTE THAT SANDALS & SLEEPERS ARE HIGHLY PROHIBITED SO PUT ON COVERED SHOE.

Hello .... Please what materials do I need for final clearance, just checked my result and all my papers are complete finally.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TEEWAI22: 9:29am On Nov 22, 2017
ayungmony15:
SCHEDULE FOR ORAL DEFENCE OF IT SIWES, LAGOS STUDY CENTRE VI
am jst seeing this nw. am in accounting department nd am supposed to be at the i.t defence. cn i still leave nw? pls cn sm1 reply urgently?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ehizogies: 11:59am On Nov 22, 2017
xxxx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by epiphanysign(m): 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
Please is there any English student here ...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmaclue: 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
Nobody is responding to my post.... Pls I want to kw hw I can register the carry over cos its nt showing in my exam registration portal.. Do I need to register it as a course again b4 registering it for exam? Thanx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
emmaclue:
Nobody is responding to my post.... Pls I want to kw hw I can register the carry over cos its nt showing in my exam registration portal.. Do I need to register it as a course again b4 registering it for exam? Thanx
If it is not appearing, then register it as a course in full.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmaclue: 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
UncleSnr:
If it is not appearing, then register it as a course in full.
Kkk Thanx bro
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
ATTENTION!!!

Facilitation is starting on Saturday 25th of November, by 8am to 4pm. This information is for 100 and 200level students @ Mushin Study Centre
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stinville(m): 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
Hello house,
Has anyone seen his/her TMAs yet?
i have just registered for the exams yet no TMA is available
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Pneumatic2020: 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
I need counsel please. I'm currently in 300level second semester, am I at this level eligible to participate in the compulsory IT/ SIWES? and how am I suppose to go about it. Someone should kindly help a brother out. Thanks and God bless.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ogeodi(f): 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
epiphanysign:
Please is there any English student here ...
Am here
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tmapark(m): 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
Nounitesportal:

eMail us your courses at nounitesportal@gmail.com

I sent you a mail please respond
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dapotemi: 8:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
Almost everyone in my class cant see their result, ALL courses (Msc Pub Adm).

whats happening?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 11:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
stinville:
Hello house,
Has anyone seen his/her TMAs yet?
i have just registered for the exams yet no TMA is available

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 10:41am On Nov 23, 2017
TMA Login Page Guide For New And Returning Students

Do you find it difficult to locate TMA link on NOUN portal?

CLICK HERE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 10:42am On Nov 23, 2017
tmapark:

I sent you a mail please respond

Replied
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
Federal Govt Strengthens National Open University Of Nigeria NOUN Degrees

With the Federal Government strengthening the structure for quality assurance of Open and Distance Learning (ODL) education through the National Universities Commission, the Education Minister, Malam Adamu Adamu, has assured Nigerians of the quality of degrees obtained through ODL.

Adamu doused fears or doubts in some quarters as to the quality of degrees obtained via ODL compared to those from conventional institutions.

Speaking in Abuja at a ones day symposium on policy and practice in ODL organised by the NUC and University of London, Adamu, who was represented by the Director, Tertiary Education, Federal Ministry of Education, Mr. John Ojo, said the government was working hard to ensure more people embrace the ODL because of its potential to provide access to university education.

READ MORE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
Helpful Tips For IT Defence

FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO GO FOR THE IT DEFENSE

Take note of the following:

[url=http://nounitesportal.com/noun-guides/helpful-tips-for-it-defence-%ce%b9-national-open-university-of-nigeria-noun/]CLICK HERE[/url]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Galaxyroyp(m): 4:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
Please why did my CGPA dropped?

From 3.75 to 3.06??

Thanks in advance.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
Galaxyroyp:
Please why did my CGPA dropped?

From 3.75 to 3.06??

Thanks in advance.

WHY SOME STUDENT CGPA DROPPED
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dapotemi: 5:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
Nounitesportal:

WHY SOME STUDENT CGPA DROPPED

Everyone in my class cant see their result yet. Any reason please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.