Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,980 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:17 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (889) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3618559 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) ... (1595) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by eventsms(m): 10:28am On Aug 16, 2018
Download NOUN fresh project topics and materials via www.researchs.com.ng for all department.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by larry10: 7:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
Can I apply for the undergraduate admission now?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 7:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
larry10:
Yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 5:46am On Aug 17, 2018
garripack:
Please ooooo I am yet to collect my siwes.. log book and I have been trying to pay for d log book 1000

But it has not been possible since last month...

Please I need help on how to go about my siwes

Thanks

Hello Garripack,

Our team have written a comprehensive article on how to pay for NOUN Logbook, Just click on this link How To Pay For National Open University Of Nigeria NOUN IT/Siwes Log Book and follow the step by step Guide. If you need help you can check OUR SERVICES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 6:31am On Aug 17, 2018
larry10:

Yes, This is the right time to apply.

Before you apply here are the List Of Courses Offered in National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) 2018

NOUN just released her academic calendar for 2018_2 academic session, You can check it here NOUN Academic Calendar For 2018_2 and make your plans.

NOUN application process is very simple, we have written a step by step article on how to apply, you can check it here How To Apply For National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Admission Step By Step Guide, After your successful application you should go for screening at any NOUN study centre close to you List Of The National Open University of Nigeria(NOUN) Study Centres and their Locations screening will start on September 3, 2018.

If you need help you can check OUR SERVICES we're ready to assist you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 8:58am On Aug 17, 2018
Maiduguri Study Centre Rescheduled POP Exam

You may recall that NOUN Management had during an emergency meeting held on the 27th July 2018 directed that, in view of the unfortunate incident that occurred on the 26th July 2018, the 2018 (1) POP examination be rescheduled and be rewritten.

Furthermore, because of the security issues affecting the centre, the Vice Chancellor has directed that the rescheduled examination be held electronically through the e-examination platform from 3rd to 15th September 2018.

READ MORE. . . .

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sharonkay: 11:50am On Aug 17, 2018
had the same problem, went to complain and they said they dont accept a level
amulet:
Please i am applying for DE using Cambridge Alevels and on the NOUN form there was no place to fill in the Alevel details, only hnd, ond, and nce were available......should i go ahead without filling the form?? help guys
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by babs4090(m): 11:55am On Aug 17, 2018
Tojued:

You've already been answered on your wife's dream thread.

Yes bros, but I’m still in doubt of which programme to do MSc or PGD as I’m still not clear on the duration both programmes take. Honestly I want the shortest possible.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by babs4090(m): 12:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
softy:

Based on my experience, ur wife is eligible for Masters in Information Technology in NOUN.

Why would she opt for PGD?

She has 2.1
She studied computer science
Info Tech is a branch of Computer Science
She has so much advantages to pull through MSc in IT.

She would be offered the admission, whether PGD or MSc in IT. Unless the o level result is not OK.

If she hasn't fill the form for the pgd, MSc would be the best shot.

Best regards to ur lovely wife, bros.

Thank you so much for taking time to reply to my query. Please do you know the duration to complete either PGD or MSc Info Tech? Like if she starts in September, what is the likely time to complete each of the programmes?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Hohgeejay: 12:53pm On Aug 17, 2018
Please after pgd final exam and after submitting your project, what would be the next step before graduation please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2018
babs4090:

Yes bros, but I’m still in doubt of which programme to do MSc or PGD as I’m still not clear on the duration both programmes take. Honestly I want the shortest possible.

If I were you I'd go for PGD to avoid story that touch. You should also take some time to visit the faculty officer at a study centre near you, to get info direct from the horse's mouth.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 17, 2018
Tojued:

If I were you I'd go for PGD to avoid story that touch. You should also take some time to visit the faculty officer at a study centre near you, to get info direct from the horse's mouth.
story that touch?
How
Please kindly explain
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2018
#Update

We added a New GP Calculation tool, best used to calculate the 2015 - 2018 NOUN Exam Result. Moreover, It's fast and reliable.

Click the link below to give it a try.

https://www.nounportal.com.ng/p/gpa-calculator.html

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by OperaMini1(m): 2:26pm On Aug 17, 2018
Please I can't log onto the portal, as I forgot my password. Can anyone be of assistance, thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by babs4090(m): 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2018
4601CE:
story that touch?
How
Please kindly explain

No need, we understand ourselves. He knows where I’m coming from.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by babs4090(m): 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
Hohgeejay:
Please after pgd final exam and after submitting your project, what would be the next step before graduation please

You seems to have completed your PGD. How long did it take you to complete the programme?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
babs4090:

No need, we understand ourselves. He knows where I’m coming from.
ok
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jomafuvwe: 3:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
Please group, someone should help me with the list of public health 300 level registration courses
First semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 3:52pm On Aug 17, 2018
SATURDAY EXAMINATION NOW ON SUNDAY!!!

As a result of the electoral activities in port Harcourt tomorrow Saturday 18th August 2018 the management of the national open university of Nigeria, Abuja has mandated that we have our Saturday papers on Sunday 19th August 2018
The 8am papers will be combined with the 11am papers EXAMINATION WILL START AT 11am
that is the examination will be in two sessions by 11am and 2pm

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LionInZion: 4:40pm On Aug 17, 2018
Anthonyo15:

As a result of the electoral activities in port Harcourt tomorrow Saturday 18th August 2018 the management of the national open university of Nigeria, Abuja has mandated that we have our Saturday papers on Sunday 19th August 2018
The 8am papers will be combined with the 11am papers EXAMINATION WILL START AT 11am

Does this affect other centres, too or only Port Harcourt?
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by babs4090(m): 6:03pm On Aug 17, 2018
tomike2013:
1 and half....................

What about PGD Information Technology? How long does it take?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by babs4090(m): 6:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
Kazrem:

A year and half. Also depends on the course. MBA takes longer.

Cc: nounitesportal

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 6:15pm On Aug 17, 2018
4601CE:
story that touch?
How
Please kindly explain

Likelihood of the programme extending past three semesters may be lower with PGD but I'm only guessing.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Flakky26(f): 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2018
how do i continue my PGD info tech program with NOUN. I stopped in 2015. what do i need to do to continue ? thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:49pm On Aug 17, 2018
babs4090:

Go to nouedu.net
Click on Study with us and choose registrable courses 1.

On the new page, click on Host faculty and select science as your faculty and then find PGD info tech.

Check out their registrable courses to know the number of semesters.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2018
Flakky26:
how do i continue my PGD info tech program with NOUN. I stopped in 2015. what do i need to do to continue ? thanks

Not difficult.

Visit nouonline.net

Click on Student login and then on Register.

Fill your details as required to reactivate your portal.

It should say successful but if it says otherwise, you will have to visit your study centre.

Simple as that.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 3:06am On Aug 18, 2018
Anthonyo15:

For clarification, this information is true and its only applicable to NOUN Port Harcourt study centre in Rivers state. Therefore, it's not for all NOUN study centres but Port Harcourt study centre due to the ongoing electoral activities in Rivers state. If you are not from NOUN Port Harcourt study centre, you are advised to visit your study centre tomorrow in order to write your tomorrow exams on Saturday 18-08-2018 not on Sunday 19-08-2018

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by RealityShot: 4:10am On Aug 18, 2018
babs4090:

you should be considering MSc not Pgd.

Pgd is for those changing from arts to science or vice versa.

Go directly to MSc.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 6:22am On Aug 18, 2018
How To Achieve Academic Success With The New Calendar

Most students start out each new semester of school with high expectations. They envision themselves as being successful in their studies and school work but they fail to put together a realistic plan or establish a routine, that will enable them to achieve academic success. There are only so many hours in a day, days in a week, and weeks in a term. And if you don't pay attention, the end of the semester will arrive before you know it – catching you by surprise. To achieve academic success, you must have a plan and set a goal for yourself. The following guidelines would help you to achieve academic success.

READ MORE. . . .

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 9:08am On Aug 18, 2018
Important Notice For All NOUN Graduating Students 2018

This is to inform all students who have registered, written and passed all required courses including project and field works (IT/SIWES, Seminars, Practicum, Field Observations) and whose names have not appeared on the graduating lists should furnish the office of the Study Centre Director with the following information within two (2) weeks of this notice.

READ MORE. . . .

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by amulet: 9:36am On Aug 18, 2018
sharonkay:
had the same problem, went to complain and they said they dont accept a level
wooow so how did you resolve it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jomafuvwe: 11:12am On Aug 18, 2018
Please group, someone should help me with the list of public health 300 level registration courses First semester

(1) (2) (3) ... (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) ... (1595) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ebixy(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.