Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:19 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (890) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3617407 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) ... (1595) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 18, 2018
Jomafuvwe:
Please group, someone should help me with the list of public health
300 level registration courses
First semester
Kazrem:

Go to nouedu.net
Click on Study with us and choose registrable courses 1.

On the new page, click on Host faculty and select science as your faculty and then find PGD info tech.

Check out their registrable courses to know the number of semesters.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:54am On Aug 19, 2018
GRATEFUL HEART

Congratulations to everyone that had partaken in the recently concluded 2018_1 exams .

My wish for you all is to come out with flying colours even as we await our results. wink

Macharnthony Solutions

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:55am On Aug 19, 2018
STRATEGIES TO KEEP YOURSELF AFLOAT

1. Rally round for your school fees on time or make sure your savings is not tampered with.

2. Try download or get all your course materials before the resumption date.

3. Go through all your handouts/materials before on the 2nd of October.

4. Get all your related past questions on time.

5. Finally do not relent in making notes while doing your study reading.

When the aforementioned are put into action, then above the sky shall be your portion. Make hay while the sun shines.

Macharnthony Solutions

Truly cares

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:57am On Aug 19, 2018
Good Morning all

I want to use this opportunity to wish every one here all the best as we await the results. Never give up and don't lose hope miracle still happens and you will be surprise at the site of your results when released.

A new semester starts on 3rd of September so get your Arsenal ready to fire.

But at least it advisable for you to take a short break away from books for a least a week to refresh your mind.

Note the new semester will be short so get ready financially and never make the same mistakes you made in the just concluded semester.

As usually I will be ready available to provide you all needed assistance right from when the portal opens till the semester ends so don't hesitate to always ask question and private chat me for anything that might be personal and cant be treated here.

I will stop here for now but note information will be rolling in now so stay connected to the source.

Thanks
Happy Sunday

To does that believed in use and did one business or the other with us. Thank you for your business! We look forward to working with you again.
Macharnthony Solutions

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmadeking(m): 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2018
Please, for those into the system or are knowledgeable..... How many courses will a PGD Business Administration student offer in first and second semesters.

I saw about 12 courses including electives on the school's site(for first semester).

I would like to know the courses.
Someone should please help out.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 3:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
This is to inform all students who have registered, written and passed all required courses including project and field works (IT/SIWES, Seminars, Practicum, Field Observations) and whose names have not appeared on the graduating lists should furnish the office of the Study Centre Director with the following information within two (2) weeks of this notice.

Recently Printed result
Full Name
Matric Number
Faculty
Programme of study

Students who just completed their examinations or awaiting project results are excluded.

See guidelines for graduation clearance exercise - https://www.nounportal.com.ng/2018/01/noun-convocation-information-to-graduands.html

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:29am On Aug 20, 2018
Good morning all....

It a great thing for us to witness another beautiful day, you all welcome to this brand new week.

While we await the opening of the portal for the new semester let take note of the following.

The day and the hour the school will release the result of the just concluded exam is still unknown so let just wait till it been released.

To a large extent I will advice you guys not to rush in doing your registration, one thing have been seeing over the cause of some years is that a lot of students follows list of registrable courses posted on social media platform by other students, this is not doing you any good, most of this posts are done by students who had no deficiencies in their academic pursuit. Now this is what should be done.

Your semester course and exam registration should be a personal thing, check your result to know if you have no issue with any course, know your strength and your weakness and base on these do your registration.

We all know our average performance in this just concluded exam so let it be put into consideration during registration in the new semester.

I will still be much available to be of assistance in all areas where you might need to get necessary information.

New students registration, NOUN application is on if you want to pick up the form or you have someone that want to gain admission into the institution you can chat me up for necessary and detailed information.

Thanks and have a wonderful week.
Stay tuned for more of this.

Macharnthony Solutions

I wish all Muslim Brothers and Sisters Barka de Sallah,

May the blessings of Allah (SWT) fill your live with happiness

and open all the door of success now and always. (Amen).

Happy Eid-El-kabir.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Galaxyroyp(m): 9:36am On Aug 20, 2018
S
Anthonyo15:
Good morning all....

It a great thing for us to witness another beautiful day, you all welcome to this brand new week.

While we await the opening of the portal for the new semester let take note of the following.

The day and the hour the school will release the result of the just concluded exam is still unknown so let just wait till it been released.

To a large extent I will advice you guys not to rush in doing your registration, one thing have been seeing over the cause of some years is that a lot of students follows list of registrable courses posted on social media platform by other students, this is not doing you any good, most of this posts are done by students who had no deficiencies in their academic pursuit. Now this is what should be done.

Your semester course and exam registration should be a personal thing, check your result to know if you have no issue with any course, know your strength and your weakness and base on these do your registration.

We all know our average performance in this just concluded exam so let it be put into consideration during registration in the new semester.

I will still be much available to be of assistance in all areas where you might need to get necessary information.

New students registration, NOUN application is on if you want to pick up the form or you have someone that want to gain admission into the institution you can chat me up for necessary and detailed information.

Thanks and have a wonderful week.
Stay tuned for more of this.

Macharnthony Solutions

and open all the door of success now and always. (Amen).

Happy Eid-El-kabir.

Should a carried course be registered immediately (the following semester) or can be regged at any time?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:50am On Aug 20, 2018
Galaxyroyp:
S

Should a carried course be registered immediately (the following semester) or can be regged at any time?
It's ur choice..u can register it when you are ready to take the course
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
MUSHIN STUDY CENTRE!!!

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:50am On Aug 21, 2018

And open all the door of success now and always. (Amen).

May this unique festival of love and sacrifice bring us the peace, hope and fulfillment that we need to forge ahead in this new year. Happy Sallah celebrations to you all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Skseries: 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2018
Can someone pls add me to a noun group am a prospective student computer science need info abt coming clearance 08120668815 plss
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
SEMINAR PRESENTATION FOR FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES

MUSHIN STUDY CENTRE!!!

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
IT/SIWES ORAL PRESENTATION

MUSHIN STUDY CENTRE!!!

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by flowjoe: 10:46pm On Aug 21, 2018
hi guys, pls anyone with STT102 past questions,
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by udi2111: 1:26pm On Aug 22, 2018
Gurus in the house, I'm a graduate of electrical engineering, I want to apply for a pgde , does anyone knows when is the opening date for application and the school fees?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by RealityShot: 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2018
udi2111:
Gurus in the house, I'm a graduate of electrical engineering, I want to apply for a pgde , does anyone knows when is the opening date for application and the school fees?
they said admission is still open
And first semester total fees is about 75k...

Visit noun portal for full details

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2018
Notice!!!

For those who missed their TMA1, pls be informed that it is now reopened. Information reaching me says it had been opened since yesterday evening. If u know anyone who did not complete his/her TMA1 before it closed, this is another opportunity to do so. Pls inform others. It is still working till now as I just checked.

Thanks

Macharnthony Solutions

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
Please can the past students of MSc iT give some approved topics for their projects last year or this year
Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by phemmie06(m): 9:52pm On Aug 22, 2018
Good evening all
Pls can NOUN accept a pass in English language in o'level for direct entry. I am an NCE holder?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:55pm On Aug 22, 2018
phemmie06:
Good evening all
Pls can NOUN accept a pass in English language in o'level for direct entry. I am an NCE holder?

http://nouedu.net/programmes/ba-english
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by phemmie06(m): 10:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
Anthonyo15:

http://nouedu.net/programmes/ba-english
Thanks but I will like to study economics or computer Sci. I am an holder of NCE cert. My economics is credit while computer science is merit.
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
phemmie06:

Thanks but I will like to study economics or computer Sci. I am an holder of NCE cert. My economics is credit while computer science is merit.
Thanks
http://nouedu.net/programmes/bsc-economics

http://nouedu.net/programmes/bsc-computer-science
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by destiro(m): 3:12pm On Aug 23, 2018
Good day house. Please, I missed the last two semesters due to financial constraints, but intend to continue this coming session. I tried to log in to the portal but couldn't. So I ask, is there any thing I need to do before the commencement of the session or I just continue from where I stopped. Any advice or contribution will be appreciated. Thanks
Note: Level 300, 2nd semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2018
destiro:
Good day house. Please, I missed the last two semesters due to financial constraints, but intend to continue this coming session. I tried to log in to the portal but couldn't. So I ask, is there any thing I need to do before the commencement of the session or I just continue from where I stopped. Any advice or contribution will be appreciated. Thanks
Kazrem:

Not difficult.

Visit nouonline.net

Click on Student login and then on Register.

Fill your details as required to reactivate your portal.

It should say successful but if it says otherwise, you will have to visit your study centre.

Simple as that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Galaxyroyp(m): 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
Thank you bro!!!

It's still active. Though I didn't miss TMA1, I missed some of my courses TMA 3. I just hope they re-open TMA 3 as well so I can complete it. Thank you so much!!!
Anthonyo15:
Notice!!!

For those who missed their TMA1, pls be informed that it is now reopened. Information reaching me says it had been opened since yesterday evening. If u know anyone who did not complete his/her TMA1 before it closed, this is another opportunity to do so. Pls inform others. It is still working till now as I just checked.

Thanks

Macharnthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
Skseries:
Can someone pls add me to a noun group am a prospective student computer science need info abt coming clearance 08120668815 plss

Me too
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by destiro(m): 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
[quote author=4601CE post=70540089][/quote] Thanks

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
destiro:
Send me a pm
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by strangest(m): 9:45am On Aug 24, 2018
Kazrem:

Send me a pm

when is the last day for project submission in order to graduate with the next set... please advise, am almost through with it but my supervisor ehhhh

(1) (2) (3) ... (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) ... (1595) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.