Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,639 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3506076 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (1582) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nitte: 12:14am On May 15, 2013
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nitte: 12:24am On May 15, 2013
WHξξ∟s:

On 30th this month. How many of you guys are enrolled for computer science, 100 or 200 level? Pls holla, there are serious ish we need to discuss about the tma's.

am from Gombe 100/computer 08051046178 anybody around?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by WHees(m): 12:29am On May 15, 2013
nitte:
am in 100/computer from gombe anybody around?

Thanks 4 showing up, how do you cope with the discrepancies you encounter in the recent tmas? Some of the topics are not available in our course materials and we are expected to magically employ the same treatment we gave to others on them to answer the tma & some do not have the right option to tick. I tried emailing those whose mail account is attached to the tma but all my efforts turned futile. Pls tell me, did you skip those questions or you just guess the right answer?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:50am On May 15, 2013
Gain Admission into Top Universities in India In Just Three (3) days.
With high academic standard
Very Affordable Tuition Fee
Visa Support

Contact
Mr Emmanuel
Representative for Nigerian Students in India (MGU)
india.admission1@gmail.com
+91-8587015606
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by orobopasiosio(m): 7:52pm On May 15, 2013
ferdimako:

THEY DO GO TO LAW SCHOOL AND THEY DO NYSC TOO.
there is a difference btw a barrister, and a law graduate. NOUN law graduates are law learners.
ferdimako:

THEY DO GO TO LAW SCHOOL AND THEY DO NYSC TOO.
there is a difference btw a barrister, and a law graduate. NOUN law graduates are law learners.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stsailor: 11:57pm On May 15, 2013
please is registration for courses still on because i want to get my form tomorrow?urgent answer please.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by c33b33(m): 5:41am On May 16, 2013
stsailor: please is registration for courses still on because i want to get my form tomorrow?urgent answer please.
Nah!exams will hold next month but you can still pick the form and get your admission letter and start next semester. Regards!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kristianng: 9:05am On May 16, 2013
Please what's the essence of Course Registration if we can't get our physical course materials on time? Exam starts 10th of next month, yet these materials are not in the bookshop. #Pissed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 9:26am On May 16, 2013
download the materials online if you are really serious
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 11:25am On May 16, 2013
jmoore: download the materials online if you are really serious
but if the materials are nt online con?watin them fit do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stsailor: 11:30am On May 16, 2013
is the combination of waec and neco allowed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 11:36am On May 16, 2013
Damselnoni:
but if the materials are nt online con?watin them fit do?
Then try and ask from old students in your own study centres. You may have to spend to buy some photocopies.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mrbee21(m): 1:19pm On May 16, 2013
pls how do one go abt matriculation
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 16, 2013
orobopasiosio: there is a difference btw a barrister, and a law graduate. NOUN law graduates are law learners. there is a difference btw a barrister, and a law graduate. NOUN law graduates are law learners.

Which law? It's what you make of it oh. If the Judges are corrupt or incompetent, you aren't practicing shiit.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tobnical(m): 8:59pm On May 16, 2013
any MSc. Information Technology student there? pls contact me thru tobnical@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ejaay: 9:05pm On May 16, 2013
stsailor: is the combination of waec and neco allowed
yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ikemsinachi(m): 9:49pm On May 16, 2013
is d form stil avaliable? I nid 2 knw d science related courses dey offer.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kekakuz(m): 10:19pm On May 16, 2013
Did any1 see Τ̲̅ђέ list of illegal unis?open uni of naija abuja wuse 2 is on Τ̲̅ђέ list. Notitia centre.by mr larry.
Mr larry just D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ chop their money b4.
But Nuc should av done proper investigation b4 posting that name. People will thing they are talking about noun and will be discouraged.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by c33b33(m): 11:53pm On May 16, 2013
kekakuz: Did any1 see Τ̲̅ђέ list of illegal unis?open uni of naija abuja wuse 2 is on Τ̲̅ђέ list. Notitia centre.by mr larry.
Mr larry just D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ chop their money b4.
But Nuc should av done proper investigation b4 posting that name. People will thing they are talking about noun and will be discouraged.
That school has been disclaimed by NOUN a long time,check http://www.nou.edu.ng/noun/announcements/FAKE%20INSTITUTIONS.html
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kristianng: 1:18pm On May 17, 2013
jmoore: download the materials online if you are really serious
But we paid for it! *angry face*
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 1:47pm On May 17, 2013
jmoore:
Then try and ask from old students in your own study centres. You may have to spend to buy some photocopies.
bt wat if there are no old student in their study centers or no photocopy wat wil they do them?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 3:56pm On May 17, 2013
Damselnoni:
bt wat if there are no old student in their study centers or no photocopy wat wil they do them?

let them fail the exams
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 11:58pm On May 17, 2013
jmoore:

let them fail the exams
wat if they fail their exams?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 12:04am On May 18, 2013
Damselnoni:
wat if they fail their exams?
I will give you my answer in 2050
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 12:28am On May 18, 2013
jmoore:
I will give you my answer in 2050
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by funmidnairaland: 12:39am On May 18, 2013
Are you a trying to secure admission into the university ??
Then you should like ===>https://www.facebook.com/Prepclass.com.ng?ref=hl for more info on about JAMB, POST-JAMB, SCHOLARSHIP,and all sorts
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by buddyosan: 1:00am On May 18, 2013
orobopasiosio: there is a difference btw a barrister, and a law graduate. NOUN law graduates are law learners. there is a difference btw a barrister, and a law graduate. NOUN law graduates are law learners.
Just wait in a few months and you'll see NOUN Law Students blazing the trail at the Nigeria Law School.Mumu devil discouraging hardworking pple of NOUN Law

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Joe50(m): 6:37am On May 18, 2013
computer science 200L
hala me or lets chart on whats
...Josh...
my study center is Benin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Joe50(m): 3:13pm On May 18, 2013
congratulations to my fellow students for the matriculation wink
am proud to be NOUN student grin cool

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by orobopasiosio(m): 8:25pm On May 18, 2013
buddyosan: Just wait in a few months and you'll see NOUN Law Students blazing the trail at the Nigeria Law School.Mumu devil discouraging hardworking pple of NOUN Law
ignoramus, why blame me. Am not the director of law sch ok. What am saying is that any serious minded law student cannot become a barrister through ur NOUN. Afterall law sch and NOUN are establishments of FG. Dont allow them to play politics on ur career. Education should not be based on probability. U this motherfucking dunce
buddyosan: Just wait in a few months and you'll see NOUN Law Students blazing the trail at the Nigeria Law School.Mumu devil discouraging hardworking pple of NOUN Law
ignoramus, why blame me. Am not the director of law sch ok. What am saying is that any serious minded law student cannot become a barrister through ur NOUN. Afterall law sch and NOUN are establishments of FG. Dont allow them to play politics on ur career. Education should not be based on probability. U this motherfucking dunce
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 18, 2013
orobopasiosio: ignoramus, why blame me. Am not the director of law sch ok. What am saying is that any serious minded law student cannot become a barrister through ur NOUN. Afterall law sch and NOUN are establishments of FG. Dont allow them to play politics on ur career. Education should not be based on probability. U this motherfucking dunce ignoramus, why blame me. Am not the director of law sch ok. What am saying is that any serious minded law student cannot become a barrister through ur NOUN. Afterall law sch and NOUN are establishments of FG. Dont allow them to play politics on ur career. Education should not be based on probability. U this motherfucking dunce

Are you okay?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 18, 2013
Joe50: congratulations to my fellow students for the matriculation wink
am proud to be NOUN student grin cool

Am happy you're a bonafide NOUN student now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (1582) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.