Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,027 members, 7,866,879 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3532967 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (1585) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afangide(m): 8:40pm On May 18, 2013
Pls guys this thread is not like every other thread on Nairaland, it's enlightening and informative. Dnt abuse, dnt quarrel. One Love!

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ol2012: 9:02pm On May 18, 2013
buddyosan: Just wait in a few months and you'll see NOUN Law Students blazing the trail at the Nigeria Law School.Mumu devil discouraging hardworking pple of NOUN Law
Bros, Ar u a law student in NOUN? Kindly update urself by checking dis out http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/law-school-admission-noun-students-flay-cles-decision/ Pls, I beg U, don't derail dis thread.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by buddyosan: 9:15am On May 19, 2013
orobopasiosio: ignoramus, why blame me. Am not the director of law sch ok. What am saying is that any serious minded law student cannot become a barrister through ur NOUN. Afterall law sch and NOUN are establishments of FG. Dont allow them to play politics on ur career. Education should not be based on probability. U this motherfucking dunce ignoramus, why blame me. Am not the director of law sch ok. What am saying is that an serious minded law student cannot become a barrister through ur NOUN. Afterall law sch and NOUN are establishments of FG. Dont allow them to play politics on ur career. Education should not be based on probability. U this motherfucking dunce
I am really sorry to have called you names.It's unethical to start calling pple names on a public media.But what I was trying to say is that we should not put any carte before the horse here.The Judge of the NOUN Moot Court is a man I see everyday.So Iam not an outsider at NOUN School of Law.They are working on it and I am saying that you should let them finish their work before we start discouraging pple.There is an education policy at the federal level which says the level of inequality is appalling and the President has given the CLE a mandate to go ahead and expand the NLS.Pls let the VC deliver on his own statutory mandate given him.NOUN Law Sch hasn't even graduated any student yet and the NUC is still negotiating with the Body of Benchers.It shall be well
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by teadrake(m): 11:34am On May 19, 2013
Hello fellow nairalanders.kindly clarify these things for me:Is there any doubt whether there might be discrimination at the labour market of Noun certificate?Detailed information will highly be appreciated
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 19, 2013
teadrake: Hello fellow nairalanders.kindly clarify these things for me:Is there any doubt whether there might be discrimination at the labour market of Noun certificate?Detailed information will highly be appreciated

Is there anything inherently wrong in you creating ur own job?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 4:19pm On May 19, 2013
ferdimako:

Is there anything inherently wrong in you creating ur own job?
why cant u answer d question
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by walelove: 4:19pm On May 19, 2013
much gratitude for the reciprocatn.i was thinking before one could set up his/her own business,wat if one decide to venture partially at parastatals;Either government or private?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 19, 2013
Shexy1983:
why cant u answer d question

Was it meant to me alone?...you answer it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Immanuelar(m): 6:11pm On May 19, 2013
pls is d form still available,i will like to study comp science,tnx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 19, 2013
Immanuelar: pls is d form still available,i will like to study comp science,tnx
jgjggghjg
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Immanuelar(m): 7:10pm On May 19, 2013
ferdimako:
jgjggghjg
meaning
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ol2012: 8:00pm On May 19, 2013
Immanuelar: pls is d form still available,i will like to study comp science,tnx
Yes, d form is always available. But u'l av 2 wait till nxt semester(scheduled 2 start in August)2 commence ur study. Matric. ceremony 4 dis semester(which signifies d end of al registration activities) just held yesterday. Semester exams ar also scheduled 2 start on d 10th of nxt mnt.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Immanuelar(m): 8:21pm On May 19, 2013
ol2012: Yes, d form is always available. But u'l av 2 wait till nxt semester(scheduled 2 start in August)2 commence ur study. Matric. ceremony 4 dis semester(which signifies d end of al registration activities) just held yesterday. Semester exams ar also scheduled 2 start on d 10th of nxt mnt.
pls i dnt undastnd u,u said d students did there matric xterday,and i still av an opportunity of resumin next semister,pls ao is dat possible?pls i will like u to pls explain to me beta,tnx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ol2012: 8:54pm On May 19, 2013
Immanuelar:
pls i dnt undastnd u,u said d students did there matric xterday,and i still av an opportunity of resumin next semister,pls ao is dat possible?pls i will like u to pls explain to me beta,tnx
Alright, NOUN unlike conventional universities admit & matriculate students every semester. If u decide 2 join nxt semester, students who were matriculated yesterday'l be in their 2nd semester while u'l be in ur 1st semester. U might want 2 check out www.noun.edu.ng & www.nou.edu.ng 4 further info about d university.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 20, 2013
ol2012: Alright, NOUN unlike conventional universities admit & matriculate students every semester. If u decide 2 join nxt semester, students who were matriculated yesterday'l be in their 2nd semester while u'l be in ur 1st semester. U might want 2 check out www.noun.edu.ng & www.nou.edu.ng 4 further info about d university.

I learnt last semester's results are in. I will check mine tomorrow at my study center. Who has seen his?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kellyboy82(m): 2:32pm On May 20, 2013
sowie,my mum said somebody told her that dey dont graduate in noun,and i know its nt through,,i rily want to go to d school,pls hw do i convince her
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 20, 2013
Kellyboy82: sowie,my mum said somebody told her that dey dont graduate in noun,and i know its nt through,,i rily want to go to d school,pls hw do i convince her

Look for someone who has graduated and take him and his certificate to your Mum.Finish!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 20, 2013
Research Solutions at the comfort of your home or office.

www.data-ville.com/sitemap

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 6:20pm On May 20, 2013
Kellyboy82: sowie,my mum said somebody told her that dey dont graduate in noun,and i know its nt through,,i rily want to go to d school,pls hw do i convince her
omo mummy tongue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 20, 2013
Please am an aspirant of NOUN.pls where is d lagos centre located.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tobnical(m): 10:51pm On May 20, 2013
Pls I want to knw d type of exam MSc students write. Is it objectives like TMA or essay writing? Pls I need an accurate response thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uncleken: 3:48pm On May 21, 2013
I am presently residing in Lagos.Can I apply
for National Open University of Nigeria(NOUN)
Owerri study centre from Lagos & conplete my
registration when I will travel to Owerri by
August/September.Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 21, 2013
uncleken: I am presently residing in Lagos.Can I apply
for National Open University of Nigeria(NOUN)
Owerri study centre from Lagos & conplete my
registration when I will travel to Owerri by
August/September.Thanks

Yep or u can still wait until u get to Owerri. That is about the time new semester is commencing.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uncleken: 5:16pm On May 21, 2013
Yep or u can still wait until u get to Owerri.
That is about the time new semester is
commencing.

A student @ Owerri study centre ask me to apply now to avoid late registration & how much is tuition fee for first year student; computer science
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 5:31pm On May 21, 2013
@uncleken. no need to register this semester so relax and wait till next semester, exam will start on 10th June
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 21, 2013
uncleken: Yep or u can still wait until u get to Owerri.
That is about the time new semester is
commencing.

A student @ Owerri study centre ask me to apply now to avoid late registration & how much is tuition fee for first year student; computer science

Go to a study center on that.Meanwhile chill till August, this semester is almost gone.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uncleken: 9:38am On May 22, 2013
But I was told that new semester start on august & while registration on going
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uncleken: 9:43am On May 22, 2013
But I was told that new semester start on august & while registration is on going
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Aminat508(f): 10:20am On May 22, 2013
pls like how much is thier school fee for science students, and did they take jamb? and how many years is science student spending??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:37am On May 22, 2013
Aminat508: pls like how much is thier school fee for science students, and did they take jamb? and how many years is science student spending??

Go to a study center with your enquiries.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 22, 2013
Pls can anyone assist me wit Msc infotech 2nd semester past questions I will deeply appreciate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (1585) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.