Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,030 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (901) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3492600 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mohsaaf: 4:25pm On Sep 18, 2018
Anthonyo15:
Good morning all

Welcome once again to another semester I wish you all the best this semester can offer.

Registration will commence fully today for both new and returning students.
Clearance for new students will also commence today

If you know you graduated and your name did not come out on the GRADUATION LIST maybe because of project or seminar you should go to your Study Centre and write a complaint letter.

Admission is still on, Apply Now!!! (UNDERGRADUATE FORM 5000, POSTGRADUATE/MASTERS FORM 7500, PHD 10000)

Thank you

Macharnthony Solutions

Pls I wan to know if I can secure an admission into MSC IT with HND chemical engineering upper credit.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2018
mohsaaf:

Pls I wan to know if I can secure an admission into MSC IT with HND chemical engineering upper credit.

http://nouedu.net/programmes/msc-information-technology
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by flgd: 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2018
Hello house,

Please where in Lagos does one do registration? I chose Lagos island as my study centre and want to know items to take along and the address.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thaddeus12(m): 3:09am On Sep 19, 2018
Anthonyo15:

http://nouedu.net/programmes/msc-information-technology

Yes boss you can . Noun accept upper credit for direct m.sc meanwhile in m.scIT chem eng /petroleum eng is among the courses they pick. U can get more info through the school website. Cheers

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Hohgeejay: 4:55am On Sep 19, 2018
Please when will the pgd project defence commence
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:25am On Sep 19, 2018
flgd:
Hello house,

Please where in Lagos does one do registration? I chose Lagos island as my study centre and want to know items to take along and the address.

Thanks

UPDATE! UPDATE!! UPDATE!!!

1- UNDERGRADUATE FRESHERS are to come with.
* Admission letter
* Application form
* Bank Teller/Remita Payments Invoice
* Nursing certificate or license ( for nurses only)
* Waec or Neco certificate
* NCE or OND certificate for direct entry students
* Birth certificate or affidavit
* Red Background Passport photograph (3copies)
* Marriage certificate or newspaper publication if married

2- POSTGRADUATE FRESHERS are to come with.
* Admission letter
* Application form
* Bank Teller/Remita Payments Invoice
* Waec or Neco certificate
* HND or Degree (BSC ) certificate
* NYSC exemption letter
* Birth certificate or affidavit
* Red Background Passport photograph (3copies)
* Marriage certificate or newspaper publication if married

Macharthony Solutions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Flakky26(f): 8:37am On Sep 19, 2018
HIB4All:

Add me please 07037886322

Pls add me 08093183743
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Flakky26(f): 8:42am On Sep 19, 2018
Pls what. Do I.do? I stopped my PGD information tech since 2014. How do.I.continue? Some.of.my result. Are.missing and I.dont have access.to my printed out exam slip,how.do.I apply? Thanks

And lastly,PGD.is.how many semesters?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:44am On Sep 19, 2018

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chiboy1116: 8:59am On Sep 19, 2018
creamylicious:
then another would be paid in second semester, right?
is it possible to withdraw cash from your wallet ?.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chiboy1116: 9:01am On Sep 19, 2018
creamylicious:
Please I just went through the portal and saw the fees for new students at 36000 naira. Is that the exact fees or is their a separate tuition fee?
how ...I am a new student and i paid 18k , that's what I saw when registering. But I am also paying for an idcard and for the exam stuff .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chiboy1116: 9:04am On Sep 19, 2018
Pls how do I pay for the library, jamb regularisation fees , ict fees etc as a new student . I tried using the portal to pay and what I saw was 18k .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:24am On Sep 19, 2018
POSSIBLE WAYS TO KNOW YOUR TUITION FEE FOR CURRENT SEMESTER

1. Asking a reliable course mate whom you are both in the same level (and note study centre does not matter).

2. Asking a senior-course mate i.e a student in your field but ahead of you by semester(s).

3. Calculating your fees when you know the compulsory fee, number of courses to register and course units.

4. Making enquiring at your study centre bursary unit. Certainly, this is the best method on the list a student could use.

It is an obvious fact that getting a breakdown of your tuition becomes very easy when you know the following:

A. COMPULSORY FEE

#18,000 --->> Returning Students

#36,000 --->> Fresh Students

B. EACH EXAM REGISTRATION COST

#1,000 (a thousand naira) --->> For a Course Exam Registration

Hence, calculate the number of courses you wanna register and simply multiply by #1,000

C. PER COURSE REGISTRATION COST

#2,000 --->> 0, 1 and 2 Unit Course (Per Course)

#2,500 --->> 3 Unit Course (Per Course)

www.nouedu.net is the appropriate website to do portal registration, semester registration, checking of result etc

For students who want to enrol for lecture aside NOUN Study Centre tuition at an affordable price and comprehensible atmosphere, "Emostel Academy" is highly recommended.

Macharnthony Solutions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:25am On Sep 19, 2018
chiboy1116:
Pls how do I pay for the library, jamb regularisation fees , ict fees etc as a new student . I tried using the portal to pay and what I saw was 18k .

http://nouedu.net/page/fees-schedule

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Hohgeejay: 12:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
Please when will pgd project defence commence
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2018
chiboy1116:
All these fees along with other comprises of compulsory fee which is 41k for a new student. You generate remita code to pay for it and course and exam registration.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2018
chiboy1116:
is it possible to withdraw cash from your wallet ?.
Not possible
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
Flakky26:
Pls what. Do I.do? I stopped my PGD information tech since 2014. How do.I.continue? Some.of.my result. Are.missing and I.dont have access.to my printed out exam slip,how.do.I apply? Thanks

And lastly,PGD.is.how many semesters?
First, you will do portal registration because noun had changed from old portal to new portal. See the how below:

Here are 5 simple steps to do portal registration.

1. Visit nouonline.net
2. Click on *Student Login*
3. Click on *Register*
4. On the new page, enter your details as required.
5. Click on *Submit*.

It should say *Success* afterwards. That shows you are ready for the new semester.

Then you can login normally as you do before before.

Hope this is clear enough.

In case of any issue, send me a PM.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Olohunjedalo(m): 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2018
flgd:
Hello house,

Thanks
Lagos island?

Or you meant Victoria Island.

Items to with for screening:
Your credentials, original. Passports, birth certificate, original, and any other documents you may deem necessary.

Frankony check here
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2018
Vicotu2009:
Hi, I want to apply for PG Business Administration. Any idea how long the portal will be open?
No one knows exactly yet and no official date yet. Best is to obtain the form ASAP and apply.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by eventsms(m): 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2018
Download NOUN project topics and materials via www.easyprojectmaterials.net

Supervisor choice
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Macaulish(m): 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
smiley
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fishguide(m): 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2018
Are you in need of a project writer and research analyst?

Message me.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mohsaaf: 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2018
thaddeus12:

Yes boss you can . Noun accept upper credit for direct m.sc meanwhile in m.scIT chem eng /petroleum eng is among the courses they pick. U can get more info through the school website. Cheers

Thanks a lot my Oga for the clarification
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNites: 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
Past Questions For NOUN Students- POP and EExams

PAST QUESTIONS DO MAKE THE DIFFERENCE

Past exam papers are essential part of preparing for your actual exams.

you can request for past questions here

We know how important past questions are to NOUN students and that is why we are making this effort.

you can request for past questions here

You can find some of the past questions we posted in the past here

We can’t post all past questions and that is why you can request for past questions here

Note that some study centres have past questions available to students, all you have to do is to the centre library and request.

Have a successful semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chiboy1116: 6:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
Kazrem:

All these fees along with other comprises of compulsory fee which is 41k for a new student. You generate remita code to pay for it and course and exam registration.
it's already in my wallet.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chiboy1116: 6:58pm On Sep 19, 2018
Kazrem:

is it really compulsory? My guy said he hasn't been paying all those stuff.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Olohunjedalo(m): 7:21pm On Sep 19, 2018
chiboy1116:
Mr Chiboy , go and do whatever you want sir if you can’t adhere to simple instructions.
Nobody is holding you .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2018
chiboy1116:
It is compulsory. He has been paying it, maybe he is not aware. Though the compulsory fee is 18k for returning students
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by malificent(f): 8:28pm On Sep 19, 2018
I made payment for the admission form at zenith bank today. Tried to continue with the registration and it said my unique ID had expired, asked me to create a new one and continue with my paid RRR and showed me a link. I created a new unique ID and it's saying the RRR has been used with a different unique ID. What to do? Please help

(1) (2) (3) ... (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.