Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,386 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (955) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3474971 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mujahid777(m): 10:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
Anthonyo15:
ATTENTION EVERYONE
GET READY TO SUBMIT UR T.M.A FOR DOSE OF U DAT DIDN'T COMPLETE URS..
Were the tma's still opened?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Teddyg2(m): 8:03am On Dec 27, 2018
I don't think the portal we be open again
mujahid777:

Were the tma's still opened?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jonadull: 9:52am On Dec 27, 2018
___
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tessyy1701: 11:14am On Dec 27, 2018
Noun female students is about to be eliminated from a photo contest, let help her remain in the contest by voting Her.

https://revanga.com/photo-contest/show/luscious-m96708

SHE'S OUR OWN, PLEASE VOTE FOR HER
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Candoit: 1:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
Hello house, please I intend running a masters program next year, how do I go about it with NOUN?. I am based in PH
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fishguide(m): 2:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
Compliment of the season to our esteemed client

We are using this medium to notify you that there will be a 25% price discount on every project write-up and Data analysis we receive starting from the 27/12/2018 to 5/1/2019.

This is a way of celebrating the season and a saying a big thank you.

This offer will however not affect the quality of our services, (no plagiarism and we'll meaningful data analysis)

Thank you for the trust (08168261081)

Fishguide
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2018
Headline: BREAKING: ANOTHER GRADUATION LIST TO BE REVEALED NEXT WEEK.

Sources at the school headquarters reveals another graduating list will emerge next week.
2019 CONVOCATION billed for January 18th and 19th.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by GentlePEACE: 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2018
Candoit:
Hello house, please I intend running a masters program next year, how do I go about it with NOUN?. I am based in PH

Whatsapp me, so I can add you to our group. 080:35::88::55::96
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2018
Candoit:

It is as simple as ABC.

Step by Step Procedure on How to Apply for Admission

Visit the site www.nouonline.net

On the Home Page, go to the Menu Bar, Click on Apply for Admission

Select either Undergraduate Programme or Postgraduate Programme. Other programme is not available at the moment

Goto “Choose Faculty” (note it can be found at the left hand side of the screen)

Select Faculty

Fill displayed form

Click below to view admission criteria

Click “Apply” to proceed.

Take note of the UNIQUE ID displayed

Click 'Continue' button

Select Bank Branch as payment type

Click “Pay”

Copy and take your RRR number to any bank branch for payment.

After payment

Perform step 1 to 3

Goto “Continue After Payment”

Input Unique ID, RRR number and Programme

Click “Proceed”

Fill Form. Note: all fields marked with red star are compulsory.

After filling form

Click “Submit”

Print Admission Letter

Visit the nearest study centre for screening
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jonadull: 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
_______
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2018
Does anyone know when the results of the just concluded exams will be released?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oluwapanda1: 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2018
A discussion currently trending .
http://www.9jaskulgist.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=126
Join 9jaskulgist.com today. An online community for connecting student
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:40pm On Dec 27, 2018
Ribasandez:
Does anyone know when the results of the just concluded exams will be released?
Hopefully January

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:18am On Dec 28, 2018
Jonathan:

Hello .
How much approximately will MSc information technology cost from start to finish in NOUn?

Cc:thaddeus12

Can you please answer my question above if you can ? Thanks
It depends. But prepare 200-250k
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jonadull: 5:46am On Dec 28, 2018
Kazrem:

It depends. But prepare 200-250k
Ok thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by GentlePEACE: 7:00am On Dec 28, 2018
Jonathan:

Hello .
How much approximately will MSc information technology cost from start to finish in NOUn?

Cc:thaddeus12

Can you please answer my question above if you can ? Thanks

God is the provider of things, you don't have to have it complete before you start. Well, it will cost you between 250 - 300k
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jonadull: 9:00am On Dec 28, 2018
GentlePEACE:

God is the provider of things, you don't have to have it complete before you start. Well, it will cost you between 250 - 300k
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:46am On Dec 28, 2018
Thedrunkpunter:

Admission is always on, visit the school website or contact kazrem for assistance don't allow anyone scam you. Be warned!!!
Thanks bro for the mention.

@musa1010 you can contact me.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
Hi folks, I am introducing something new to you guys. My website lifemaximax.dudaone.com has a section that caters for the needs of noun students. If you need any past exam questions for just about any course, visit the link: lifemaximax.dudaone.com

And tell me what you think about it on any of the social media links on the website.

It's absolutely free! and the questions are in CBT format (electronic)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by FunkySilver(f): 10:37am On Dec 29, 2018
Good morning house
please is Law accredited in noun?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sunmarouk(m): 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
strangest:

MED Science education... I have three elective, already passed one in my first semester.... wrote a second one in second semester but the result was not released, at the moment all my results are out... so i dont know if it will delay my graduation... or should i register a semester just to write one elective

honest truth, it will disturb you from graduating. you have three option; either you wait patiently(i dont know hw long) for it to be release anytime, or quickly re-register the course if the wait is long, or wait for the faculty to finish student moderation this december & hopefully thy might wave the course for you(2 credit unit, as determined by the faculty
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Galaxyroyp(m): 11:10am On Dec 31, 2018
Any update about the TMA portal?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by elnino3(m): 4:06pm On Dec 31, 2018
I took just one exams in November. I wanted to know if the results are out. My result is not showing. It's still showing fail as before.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 31, 2018
elnino3:
I took just one exams in November. I wanted to know if the results are out. My result is not showing. It's still showing fail as before.

Come on! November/December results are not released yet. Of course, you can't see a result which is not yet released. What you are seeing is the past grade for the course which u failed. That will always be there, even after they release your latest result with a new grade.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kollykson: 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2018
Hello dears,
With B. Sc (Ed) computer science, can I apply for Msc information technology.
Any idea?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2018
kollykson:
Hello dears,
With B. Sc (Ed) computer science, can I apply for Msc information technology.
Any idea?
Below ars the requirements for Msc Info Tech

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 2:37am On Jan 01, 2019
In this New Year I wish that you have a superb January, a dazzling February, a Peaceful March, an anxiety free April, a sensational May, and Joy that keeps going from June to November, and then round off with an upbeat December.
Happy New year from Macharnthony Solutions kiss
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:17am On Jan 01, 2019
I wish you and your family a prosperous year. May your goals for the year come to reality. You shall sing new song and praise the Lord for good.

Happy new year.

KAS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by elnino3(m): 9:26am On Jan 01, 2019
Ribasandez:

Come on! November/December results are not released yet. Of course, you can't see a result which is not yet released. What you are seeing is the past grade for the course which u failed. That will always be there, even after they release your latest result with a new grade.
Thanks man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.