Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (995) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3490428 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by topiiiiiiii(f): 6:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
please i have not been fully transferred from Minna center to abuja please should i attend the matric and orientation in abuja
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yem0350: 8:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
flowmama:

You don't mean it!!! This school is mad ooo. Just imagine since last year and here I am already tired of checking this page since December 2018.

It is well bro and I pray all works out well for you and everyone...
Just calm down
Everything will be sorted
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 8:09pm On Feb 27, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Francejaik(m): 8:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
SkiddyDoc:

My brother you are not alone.... very unfortunate. Why matriculate new people if you cannot graduate people
Do you know some of us have been checking this page since February last year...

Let's hope
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Francejaik(m): 8:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
SkiddyDoc:

My brother you are not alone.... very unfortunate. Why matriculate new people if you cannot graduate people
Do you know some of us have been checking this page since February last year...

Let's hope the best which will surely come
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by evergreen9: 8:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
Does anyone know the centre code for Lagos study centre (ahmadu bello way VI) the one for Lagos Ikeja is LA01 I can't find the code for V I study centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:47am On Feb 28, 2019
evergreen9:
Hey all, what would be the total cost for a 100L undergraduate BSc Business admin at the National open university?

Do you mean for both 1st and 2nd semester? If that's what you mean, N109, 000 can do both for you. But be assure you need to make available some cash for all your miscellaneous expenses.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fhranchez(m): 1:49am On Feb 28, 2019
has anyone registered carry over courses today mine isn't working o
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:05am On Feb 28, 2019
fhranchez:
has anyone registered carry over courses today mine isn't working o

Keep trying it. The problem maybe from the home network. One of my schoolmate recently registered her's.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 8:14am On Feb 28, 2019
REMINDER

Important Notice: Faculty of Management Sciences ENT210 & ENT312

NOTICE! NOTICE! NOTICE!

NOTICE ON ENT 210 (STARTUP FUNDING) & ENT 312 (INDUSTRIAL LEARNING AND TOUR)

READ MORE
Important Notice: Faculty of Management Sciences ENT210 & ENT312
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 9:20am On Feb 28, 2019
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 28, 2019
21days to NOUN convocation and no graduation list yet. Ok

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by viktog(m): 11:04am On Feb 28, 2019
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by naturalwaves: 11:21am On Feb 28, 2019
Bobugee:

Keep trying it. The problem maybe from the home network. One of my schoolmate recently registered her's.
I called an IT guy in the school. Says the problem is a general one......mine is showing replenish wallet when I have enough cash in my wallet. Some are lucky that theirs went, others did not go through. He said they are working on it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Perculiar: 11:35am On Feb 28, 2019
i have been trying to apply for admission but the site displays error at the point of generating RRR code. Please house how can i go about it before the admission closes tomorrow. M.sc
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:48am On Feb 28, 2019
Headline: GRADUATION: Clearance to commence 11th of March.

Reports reaching Impact-TrustINFO says Clearance will commence second week of March. The second and third batch list will be available in public domain from next week.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 11:59am On Feb 28, 2019
Two days to go

Noun Matriculation ceremony -> https://nounportalng.com/noun-matriculation-ceremony-date/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2019
Registration of carry over courses is going now. Quickly go do yours before they close registration.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by teekay213(m): 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2019
Pls how can I change my study center from to Lagos to Ibadan?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 1:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
teekay213:
Pls how can I change my study center from to Lagos to Ibadan?
Write a letter and take it to your current study centre requesting for a change of study centre. State the new study center you to change to and the reason - relocation or job.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 2:00pm On Feb 28, 2019
For those who have not been able to register carry over course since yesterday, it is now going. It may show, Please replenish your wallet, it doesn't matter. Login again and you will see that the concerned courses have been registered.

Past question is still available. Order for yours to start preparation.

KAS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by teekay213(m): 3:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
Kazrem:

Write a letter and take it to your current study centre requesting for a change of study centre. State the new study center you to change to and the reason - relocation or job.
thanks.how can I get past questions?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ericoleon(m): 3:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
sorry bro just want to be clear on something
are you saying for 100L it's 109k.
if yes total cost for 200L business admin is ?

Bobugee:

Do you mean for both 1st and 2nd semester? If that's what you mean, N109, 000 can do both for you. But be assure you need to make available some cash for all your miscellaneous expenses.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Francejaik(m): 4:06pm On Feb 28, 2019
hotupdates

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yem0350: 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2019
Francejaik:
hotupdates
Very funny.
Because you don't know, let me tell you
NOUN do convocation every year. The last one was last year, another one is next month.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 4:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
teekay213:
thanks.how can I get past questions?
Send message to me on WhatsApp on 07030340696
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Francejaik(m): 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
Yem0350:

Very funny.
Because you don't know, let me tell you
NOUN do convocation every year. The last one was last year, another one is next month.

Every normal school do convocation once a year.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 6:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UCSOLUTION: 9:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
*UPDATE*

*Course and exam registrtaion is still on we don't know when it will close so register ASAP if you have not done so*

*If you have register just find time to just check your portal once more*

*Please as exam is approaching let do our best to get prepared. Past questions are available*

*TMA* is the acronym for *Tutor Marked Assignment* which in other universities, it's know as *Test*.

It's similar to the weekly test in conventional university or polytechnics. But the major differences are:

1. It's a computer based test.

2. It's so convenient.

3. It's usually scheduled (weeks are assigned to complete TMA 1, 2 and 3)

4.You submit it online using phone or laptop anywhere, anyplace and any time.

5. Total mark per course, maximum is 30

6. A course TMA comprises of 3 TMA as in....

TMA 1 = 10 questions

TMA 2 = 10 questions

TMA 3 = 10 questions

Total = 30/30

Chat us up for �assistance on *TMA 1,2&3*

*UC-SOLUTION
*[color=#000099][/color]CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 9:26pm On Feb 28, 2019
Hello sirs.
I'm a new student at NOUN.
Apart from <www.nouonline.net> that I'm registered, is there any other site I'm supposed to access? For example, for GST807?
Any other information for a new student ("need -to-knows" ) will be appreciated.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2019
UPDATE!!!

All registration on the portal are active and working perfectly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 12:30am On Mar 01, 2019
Relief as NOUN Gears to Mobilise Graduates for NYSC, Law School

The newly-amended act governing the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) has removed the barrier hindering its graduates from participating in the National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) and Nigeria Law School.

The Vice-Chancellor of NOUN, Prof Abdalla Adamu, who disclosed this on Thursday during the 54the meeting of the Governing Council in Lagos, said the amendment of the act now empowers the management of the university to mobilise its graduates for NYSC and the Nigerian Law School.

READ MORE.....Relief as NOUN Gears to Mobilise Graduates for NYSC, Law School

(1) (2) (3) ... (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.