Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (998) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3479167 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 11:14am On Mar 04, 2019
SisiBabs:
Please help, a friend couldn't register for exams but was able to complete course registrations. What can be done now that it is closed? Can she write the first semester exams with them June batch intake? If yes, can she still graduate with the current set she is in.

Studying PGD business administration. And a 2019/1
She can't write exam without registering for exam. She can't graduate as she would not be writing exam in April.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 11:16am On Mar 04, 2019
uptimum123:
Pls house I dont av physics or chemistry in my waec result as I am a commercial student,,I intend studying an engineering course,pls is there anyway out of this?
You can't study engineering course without having physics or chemistry

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Michealozil(m): 12:21pm On Mar 04, 2019
How does the Tma goes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 12:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
@kazrem @anthonyo15 @everyone

Please can I get transcript from noun without graduating? I would like to transfer to another school.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2019
Michealozil:
How does the Tma goes

1. TMA is the acronym of Tutor Marked Assignment

2. It is the continuous assessment of NOUN.

3. It carries 30 marks while exam carries 70 marks.

4. A course, ENT409 for instance, has 3 tma. Namely, tma1, tma 2, and tma 3.

5. Each TMA has 10 questions.

6. It is done and submitted online from d students portal.

7. Whatever you score in a tma (tma 1 for instance) eventually be over 10marks.

8. Your total 3 tma score is what will be used for your assessment.

9. You cannot see your tma again once you submit it.

10. If what happened last semester is to go by, it then means that you can’t see tma 2 until you submit Tma 1. In the same way, until you submit tma 2, you cant see tma 3.

11. A good tma score will go a long way in boosting your result at the end of the day.

MACHARTHONY SOLUTIONS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 3:27pm On Mar 04, 2019
INFO! INFO!! INFO!!!

THIS IS TO INFORM ALL FRESHERS AND RETURNING STUDENT THAT STAMPING OF EXAM SLIPS HAVE COMMENCED, STUDENTS ARE EXPECTED ARE TO SUBMIT TWO EXAMINATION REGISTRATION SLIPS,TWO RED BACKGROUND PASSPORTS AND TWO RULES AND REGULATIONS GUIDING THE CONDUCT OF EXAMINATION.

MGT
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 3:30pm On Mar 04, 2019
UPDATE!! UPDATE!! UPDATE!!

YOU CAN CHAT ME UP TO GET YOUR PAST QUESTIONS FOR ALL DEPARTMENT FROM 100L TO 800L (UNDERGRADUATE, PGD AND MSC)

MISHA CARES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SlimBrawnie(f): 4:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
I hope the next Update/Breaking News here will be about the release of graduation list.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bellonaire(m): 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2019
Hi everyone. Please does anyone have information on the postgraduate graduation list? We have been awaiting this since last year.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bisco123: 4:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
SlimBrawnie:
I hope the next Update/Breaking News here will be about the release of graduation list.

I pray so too oo.

Tired of all these TMA breaking news

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Whiterose21: 5:40pm On Mar 04, 2019
SlimBrawnie:

By the grace of God, this week because graduation is in 2 weeks time.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Whiterose21: 5:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
SlimBrawnie:
By the grace of God, this week because graduation is in 2 weeks time.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by evergreen9: 5:57pm On Mar 04, 2019
Any 100L bsc business admin students here? Need to know if its possible to get the past TMA. Also do students ever study at the study centres or are the study centres just for registerations?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kollinzgee(m): 8:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
plz is the admission form still on and if i buy the form will i be able to take exams april plz i need and answer urgently thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bungalow: 8:16pm On Mar 04, 2019

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:19pm On Mar 04, 2019
JUST IN:-

GRADUATING LIST LOADING....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bungalow: 8:21pm On Mar 04, 2019
Samisha500:
JUST IN:-

GRADUATING LIST LOADING....
Loading indeed
How many more months will it take to load ?
Lol

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Whiterose21: 9:04pm On Mar 04, 2019
Bungalow:

Loading indeed
How many more months will it take to load ?
Lol
In 2 days time graduation list will be publish. From a reliable source
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 11:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
evergreen9:
Any 100L bsc business admin students here? Need to know if its possible to get the past TMA. Also do students ever study at the study centres or are the study centres just for registerations?
Send me a PM.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ambient: 11:10am On Mar 05, 2019
Are they still selling PGD forms?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tonio1: 1:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
hey God! Please do you think they will consider post graduate students that just defended their project last month ? embarassed
Whiterose21:

In 2 days time graduation list will be publish. From a reliable source
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Whiterose21: 1:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
Tonio1:
hey God! Please do you think they will consider post graduate students that just defended their project last month ? embarassed
May be, because they signed 3rd batch of graduation list after your defence last month precisely on the 26th of February. 1st batch was released July last year, we await 2nd and 3rd batch this week.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 1:43pm On Mar 05, 2019
Please, how can I print my ewallet from the old portal? I graduated 2014.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 3:01pm On Mar 05, 2019
Good afternoon.
To the Stalites/Graduates, how do we go about the final year project? What about sample projects, is it available in the school library?
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UCSOLUTION: 3:56pm On Mar 05, 2019
Start TMA 1 - 8th M arch 2019
Ends 21st March

Start TMA 2 - 22nd March 2019
Ends 4th April

Start TMA 3 - 5th April 2019
Ends 11th April

UC-SOLUTION
CARES
08165560096 [color=#770077][/color]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ugogozi: 4:38pm On Mar 05, 2019
Any update on graduating list.... Abi senate meeting never finish ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Francejaik(m): 5:14pm On Mar 05, 2019
This is just to inform the graduands that the long awaited GRADUATION LIST

is

not

yet

OUT

4 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SkiddyDoc: 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2019
Francejaik:
This is just to inform the graduands that the long awaited GRADUATION LIST

This is not funny oh....do you know why we are bothered? Trust! Do we trust the school to come out with a list devoid of errors especially omissions?

is

not

yet

OUT
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2019
ATTENTION EVERYONE UPDATE ON SENATE MEETING DAT WAS HELD TODAY IN HEADQUARTERS ABUJA

1) GRADUATING LIST HAS FINALLY BE APPROVED AND WILL BE OUT BEFORE WEEKEND

2) IF YOU ARE CAUGHT ON EXAM MALPRACTICE, THERE IS NO MORE SUSPENSION, RATHER YOU WILL BE EXPELLED IMMEDIATELY ONCE IF YOU FACE THE PANEL
3) CLEARANCE FOR GRADUATING STUDENTS START NEXT WEEK..

Forwarded as received

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:23pm On Mar 05, 2019
Good evening to you all

Top of the day

My attention has been drawn to many agents advertising that students should chat them up for TMA which implies they have it ready. I will tell all students to be very careful in dealing with anyone to handle their TMA as TMA has not been released by the school and students who are not well informed may fall into the pranks of this people so pls tma is likely to be out March 8 according to the calendar. The only true information is from your portal.
Have a nice day and wishing everyone goodluck ahead.
For more enquires contact

Macharthony Solutions

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Queenzy421(f): 6:10pm On Mar 05, 2019
Tonio1:

Yes. From a reliable source
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Queenzy421(f): 6:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
jmoore:
Please, how can I print my ewallet from the old portal? I graduated 2014.

I guess u have to visit the ICT unit in ur study centre. Well, so I was told until I found the copies I had initially printed. Good luck

(1) (2) (3) ... (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.