Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor (20532 Views)

Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki / ICC Prosecutor Visits Nigeria - Indicates Interest To Commence Investigation / Hameed Ali Orders Customs Officers To Declare Assets In 14 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by ichidodo: 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2013
gokelicious: No. I'm not feeding him, so must you insult ur host bcoz he is not feeding you. I don't believe it is right for some1 who claims to be sane to do that. If i find myself in USA, i won't insult them (my host) just becoz they are not feeding me.
But he is in Nigeria not The U.s, how is he your guest? We haven't actualized BIAFRA yet so in the meantime i still stand by my words "HOSPITABLE HOST MY FOOT"
Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by jaymdee(m): 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2013
SLIDE waxie: u be MUMU...
So, if u av a company, and someone decided to buy into its shares, u will refuse?

Do u understand d difference btw money laundry and shares?
It depends on who's buying. When you're presented with an unrealistic value of money in purchase of shares it isn't hard to know the source of such wealth. Stop supporting evil

1 Like

Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by Chris710: 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2013
Immatex: It greatly beats my imagination why people still worship Ibori and call all manner of good names when it is know worldwide that this is an accomplished thief. Some have asked that the government find a way to bring home so he can serve his sentence in the comfort of his villa. The other day his birthday was celebrated with fun-fair by some shameless cohorts. So my question is: Why do we Nigeria celebrate big criminals but are the first to kill small thieves [color=#990000][/color]
You can imagine, even the supposed Man of God at Ibori's birthday was openly calling on the president to help bring Ibori home.
Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2013
No facts were presented and Nigerians have jumped to conclusions. Only in Nigeria do we stone businessmen without hearing all sides of the story, and celebrate criminals who've been caught with their hands in the pot. The other time, the media claimed subsidies paid to oil companies was a 'benefit' rather than a debt from doing legal business. Now, people are jumping hastily again.

A man who does not read is no different from a man who cannot read. The point of going to school is the ability to analyse information properly. If we can't do that, we might as well all be illiterate.
Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by abdulizom(m): 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2013
IS THAT SO
Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2013
PvtParts:

then leave the SS alone.

are they sending them overseas from ur coacoa fund or that your phantom industrial base income.

go and think of how and where you will get fuel to run your tokunbo cars and your generato come 2015
grin as expected!
So much oil has clogged ur brains.
U either think violence, or oyel grin

So, do cars of countries not producing oil run on water? grin
Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:14pm On Sep 16, 2013
jaymdee:
It depends on who's buying. When you're presented with an unrealistic value of money in purchase of shares it isn't hard to know the source of such wealth. Stop supporting evil
i'm not supporting evil my friend. i am only tellin u dt these people dnt buy a chunk of shares like that, they buy as different proxy!
Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 16, 2013
PvtParts:

Ohh now it was Tinibu that singlehandely developed lagos?

this free oil money has spoilt you yorubas rotten
i didn't say tinubu single handedly developed lagos bcoz nobody can do that but it takes an effective leader to develop a state like lagos. I wonder why you didn't face the issues raised instead of insulting a tribe which is sign of low intellect. I believe that every state is benefitting frm the oil so if some states decide to be prudent with the amount given to them, is that a crime! Please, no responsible or sane individual(s) would insult others for his failure.
Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by ichidodo: 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2013
jaymdee:
The bunch of hypocrits and cowards will support evil for now, because the accessory to the same evil is their tribesman.

1 Like

Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2013
SLIDE waxie: u be MUMU...
So, if u av a company, and someone decided to buy into its shares, u will refuse?

Do u understand d difference btw money laundry and shares?
ibori has the highest share,so he can takeover d company if he want to, abeg uduanghan go buy d rest share,make we knw you nd uncle ibori na comfirm crooks.
Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2013
ichidodo: But he is in Nigeria not The U.s, how is he your guest? We haven't actualized BIAFRA yet so in the meantime i still stand by my words "HOSPITABLE HOST MY FOOT"
here you go again. When you are asked for your state of origin, would you write lagos. If i go to anambra or abia 2moro, i won't claim it as my state of origin rather i would refer to them as my host.
Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by taharqa: 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2013
PvtParts: [size=18pt]Theifnibu the Embezzler
Theifnibu the money launderer
Theifnibu the corrupt politician
Theifnibu the theif
Theifnibu the Drug Dealer
Theifnibu the Tout Lord
Theifnibu the crooked
Theifnibu the deciever of the whole yoruba people[/size]

True Words..... The guy is one of the SMOOTHEST Thieves in 9ja Political history

2 Likes

Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2013
gokelicious: i didn't say tinubu single handedly developed lagos bcoz nobody can do that but it takes an effective leader to develop a state like lagos. I wonder why you didn't face the issues raised instead of insulting a tribe which is sign of low intellect. I believe that every state is benefitting frm the oil so if some states decide to be prudent with the amount given to them, is that a crime! Please, no responsible or sane individual(s) would insult others for his failure.

you are a f00l.

The Topic is about Ibori stashing loot in Theifnibu's hand.

If tinibu can hold stolen money then he can steal as well.

keep defending him.

ode

2 Likes

Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by ichidodo: 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
gokelicious: here you go again. When you are asked for your state of origin, would you write lagos. If i go to anambra or abia 2moro, i won't claim it as my state of origin rather i would refer to them as my host.
You don't feed em, you dont clothe em,you are not host but co-habitants.
Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2013
PvtParts:

you are a f00l.

The Topic is about Ibori stashing loot in Theifnibu's hand.

If tinibu can hold stolen money then he can steal as well.

keep defending him.

ode
i sincerely do believe that name calling is a sign of a person with low IQ. Tinubu has not been found guity by any court in the world not just in nigeria but the whole world, so i believe he is innocent until proven guity.
Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by baby124: 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2013
This topic is wrong. Ibori laundered money through Oando obviously. A lot of launderer's do this. A well established company with that financial capacity will move money around for the individual and may get a percentage for the job. He didnt hide anything with Oando. I guess anything for hits. undecided. Who is the illiterate that created the title of this thread. OP or Mods. undecided undecided
Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2013
gokelicious: i sincerely do believe that name calling is a sign of a person with low IQ. Tinubu has not been found guity by any court in the world not just in nigeria but the whole world, so i believe he is innocent until proven guity.

Nobody gives a hell what you think, ugly Sgt.Ibadan.

Tinibu has stolen your money to the point of death.

If una like intern him in a glass coffin after his death

1 Like

Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2013
baby_123: This topic is wrong. Ibori laundered money through Oando obviously. A lot of launderer's do this. A well established company with that financial capacity will move money around for the individual and may get a percentage for the job. He didnt hide anything with Oando. I guess anything for hits. undecided. Who is the illiterate that created the title of this thread. OP or Mods. undecided undecided

What in God's name are you saying?

That big corporations are reserved the right to launder money?

You can not be real.

2 Likes

Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by bleachalhaji: 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2013
;Dthis people just they claim if south south decides to cut anything oil or gas naija will be in hell let my brothers in sw not pretend, ;Dthis people just they claim if south south decides to cut anything oil or gas naija will be in hell let my brothers in sw not pretend,
Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by babyboy3(m): 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2013
iceblue: No facts were presented and Nigerians have jumped to conclusions. Only in Nigeria do we stone businessmen without hearing all sides of the story, and celebrate criminals who've been caught with their hands in the pot. The other time, the media claimed subsidies paid to oil companies was a 'benefit' rather than a debt from doing legal business. Now, people are jumping hastily again.

A man who does not read is no different from a man who cannot read. The point of going to school is the ability to analyse information properly. If we can't do that, we might as well all be illiterate.

Spot on

1 Like

Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 16, 2013
ichidodo: You don't feed em, you dont clothe em,you are not host but co-habitants.
you haven't addressed any of my points, you didn't even answer the last question. I guess you can't be objective, i give up trying to make an objective discussion with you. So, i rest my case.
Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by baby124: 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2013
PvtParts:

What in God's name are you saying?

That big corporations are reserved the right to launder money?

You can not be real.

I am talking about the title of the thread. What are you talking about? It said he "hid" assets. Meanwhile Oando only laundered money for him and deposited into his swiss account. yes or no?
Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by victorD3: 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2013
baby-boy:

And Retardeen a.k.a Jonathan gave him a national pardon

Shot up it was Jona that facilitated his arrest
Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2013
[size=18pt]Cocoa Farming as an alternative to oil.

It may not get you a yatch or a private jet but at least you won't starve.

Register NOW and stand the chance of being one of the few employed People in Odua Republic .

Register NOW and get our 2015 Sustenance Bonanza Plan!

If you register before October 1st you get a free Rabbit Farming guide complete with this wellington Boot and Machete.

Don't waste Time!

Lets start Farming Cocoa!
[/size]

For more details go to i.am.tired.of ND.oyel@tinibu.tin

1 Like

Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2013
baby_123:

I am talking about the title of the thread. What are you talking about? It said he "hid" assets. Meanwhile Oando only laundered money for him and deposited into his swiss account. yes or no?

laundering money is a form of hiding it einstein
Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by ichidodo: 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2013
gokelicious: you haven't addressed any of my points, you didn't even answer the last question. I guess you can't be objective, i give up trying to make an objective discussion with you. So, i rest my case.
You never had a case defending a scumbag in the first place,so you are excused.
Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by ichidodo: 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2013
PvtParts: [size=18pt]Cocoa Farming as an alternative to oil.

It may not get you a yatch or a private jet but at least you won't starve.

Register NOW and stand the chance of being one of the few employed People in Odua Republic .

Register NOW and get our 2015 Sustenance Bonanza Plan!

If you register before October 1st you get a free Rabbit Farming guide complete with this wellington Boot and Machete.

Don't waste Time!

Lets start Farming Cocoa!
[/size]

For more details go to i.am.tired.of ND.oyel@tinibu.tin
Buaahaahaa.
Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2013
ichidodo: Buaahaahaa.

Laff if u want

But Cocoa seedlings built Lagos from scratch and made it the best city in the world.

Tinibu's sand filled Eko Inter-galactic is expeted to be built with empty cocoa pods which will make it the most eco- friendly destination south of Mogadishu!
Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2013
[size=18pt]Check out those wellingtons!

we will be throwing this baby in if you register now for just 750,000,000 Tinibus ($0.05) payable in Tinibu Bank Plc

don't just sit there

Register Now![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2013
[size=18pt]Ever wondered how you are going to pay your tax this week even though you don't have a job?

No need to worry!

Tinibu Cocoa Plantation is here.

Just go to your nearest Cocoa Farmer recruitment Center and we will take care of your weekly tax obligation.

You will also get one free meal a day and work only 12 hours a day (terms apply)

So don't let the Tax Officer have you deported on a raft out of Odua

Join Tinibu Plantations![/size]

Children below the age of 5 can now register.

2 Likes

Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by mojeer678: 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2013
SLIDE waxie: ode!

@SLIDE waxie. Ad hominem attacks show a very shallow & pathetic mentality. A good argument will always bow to a superior one. Name callings, abuses or personal attacks are unnecessary if you possess an informed and better proof disputing the other commenter's position.

If you have information that Oando and its ilks are not fronts for corrupt politicians as being alleged by the British government, here's a good chance to educate the rest of us but dragging other peoples' names & comments in the mud will leave you too muddied.

Now, as to the topic at hand, I've always wondered why despite this company Oando's almost desperate efforts to be listed on the London Stock Exchange, the LSE adamantly refused. The listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) was a step towards being eventually listed on the LSE but the experience on the JSE has been fraught with serious challenges.

If Oando penetrates the City's financial hub, its financial challenges would virtually be over & the movement of funds such as Ibori's, as has now been revealed, would be a child's play.

If the company's hands were clean, how come it engaged a lawyer (more like a firm of solicitors) on a watching brief. With this disclosure, it's more likely that it has kissed its obsession with the LSE bye bye.

It was during the controversial Ndidi-Okereke's tenure that many dubious hanky pankies took place on the NSE, which reverberations are still being felt. Many of the companies in the oil & gas sector were ridiculously quoted high & if thus were a responsible government, many of the executives of the companies should be languishing in jail right now.

But this is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by andyanders: 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2013
Their is already oil block waiting for him immediately he is released.
Unless he dies there, nothing stopping Ibori from becoming one of the richest PDP member if he returns. What of Bode George? Is he not an ex convict? He is active PDP leader South East and it's environs.
Ibori has nothing to fear when he returns because he already is feeding fat in prison and his wife and mistress will be out and waiting for him to return so that two of them can share him.

As far as Nigeria is concerned, only a common man is a criminal. We celebrate criminality in Nigeria hence all politicians in Nigeria are all corrupt. That is why in politics, decent men like Pat Utomi's and their lieks cannot win any election as far as PDP remains in power.
Iboru has a ticket 2016 when he comes out and ONLY DEATH can stop him from wining election in Nigeria. That is Nigerian politics for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osun Elderly Decry APC Performance In The State / Natasha Akpoti Pays Dino Melaye A Condolence Visit With Kogi Women / Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.