Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Mean And Ruthless Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mean And Ruthless Wife (1636 Views)

What Does Marriage Mean To You? / What Does 'submission' Of Women In Marriages Mean Exactly? / Does Marriage Really Mean Settling Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mean And Ruthless Wife by slimtoney(m): 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2008
She is the most ruthless lady I ever knew.A wife to a very close relative of mine.This lady is a devil incarnate who is never remorseful,hardened trouble shooter,a home breaker with a mission to dominate and nothing else.Her pride has no bound,she 's probably got a serious issue with ego and above all an upbringing that is devoid of all moral substance.

She got married to a young handsome man.Both of them has gotten a nice job and the marriage is blessed with two handsome boys.The guy is a coolheaded and easy going individual,while the wife spits fire.In close to three years of their marital life this man knew no peace,infact it was a marriage he endured all through.It is either Magaret Thacher as she was nicknamed in the neighbourhood is flexing muscles with fellow neighbours,or she is at loggerhead with her inlaws which fortunately enough were few and seldom goes to her matrimonial home.

The man at a point got tired and wish he got some break from this nagging and stubborb wife.
pls it's a long story but duty just called, will continue ,
Re: Mean And Ruthless Wife by olanajim(m): 5:33pm On Jun 20, 2008
What do you want?
Re: Mean And Ruthless Wife by slimtoney(m): 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2008
She continued getting bad by the day and shows no remorse for her wrong doings.
She has the habit of telling her mum everything that transpires in her matrimonial home.She one day slapped her husband's younger brother who she accused of not greeting her first thing in the morning,an action that annoyed the husband and has to beat her.
she threats to stab the boy and went ahead to inform her mother and her brothers who came commando style to the husband's house with thugs waiting for him to come back from work.

meanwhile the husband's mum got the winds that things are not going on fine at her sons house and has come to make peace.Meanwhile, the husband has already made up his mind to put an end to the tensed situation at home now that his mum is arround.

When he was coming home that day he already had it at the back of his mind to come home and make peace with his wife,But guess it was a surprise package when he got home.
The inlaws and the thugs has matched into the house that evening and the mother inlaw was scared as a result of their unfriendly and hostile attitude.

No sooner has the husband stepped in than the inlaws and the thugs decsended on him and gave him the beating of his life,as if it was not enough, his mum who was all along shouting for help and calling on the neighbours for help was terrified and confused until she went and bite one of the inlaws who were beating his sons and the unexpected happened.
The wife who has been calm and enjoying the whole scene sprang up and gave her mother inlaw the beating of her life and shredded her clothes for daring to defend her son.

The wife's mum now ordered that her daughter packed out immidiately which she promptly did, carting away properties they both acquired.
The husband has refused to call the police stating that his sons are with her.

They were meanwhile separated at the court.
For close to two years, he did not re-marry hoping that his wife will show some remorse and come back a changed person.She never did and she has refused to appologised to the mother inlaw and even other members of the family she has at one time or the other offended.
Her mother has assured her that her husband will come begging for her to come back and the husband's mum has countered by saying that over her dead body will her son do such a thing, hence he was not the one that sent her packing.

All the time they were separated ,the man goes there to see her sons for he love them so much,an actions some people frowned at.The wife will not allow the man to take custody of the kids.He pay their school fees and pay certain amount into her account for the kid's upkeep.She has gone to embarass him at his office a couple of time asking that he increase the feeding allowance.She has a good job and probably earn more than the husband.

After 2 years, he got married and problem started again.She suddenly realise she wants to come back and for the first time she called her mother inlaw asking for forgiveness.
When she finds out that she is losing out,she has now gone diabolical and constantly threatening the man and the new wife.

The man has confessed to thinking about her more often than necessary.He goes there to see his sons because she is a career woman and got little time to care for the kids.
She has made it clear that if she is not going to get him to come back to her ,she is ready to waste him.
The man knowing how mean and ruthless she is has gone diplomatic and prayerful.Right now it's a case of between the deep red sea and the devil.

Pls what would you suggest this man do to save his life ??
Re: Mean And Ruthless Wife by noetic(m): 3:41pm On Jun 23, 2008
@ poster

ur story will make a nice movie grin
Re: Mean And Ruthless Wife by tboy1(m): 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2008
slimtoney:

She continued getting bad by the day and shows no remorse for her wrong doings.
She has the habit of telling her mum everything that transpires in her matrimonial home.She one day slapped her husband's younger brother who she accused of not greeting her first thing in the morning,an action that annoyed the husband and has to beat her.
she threats to stab the boy and went ahead to inform her mother and her brothers who came commando style to the husband's house with thugs waiting for him to come back from work.

meanwhile the husband's mum got the winds that things are not going on fine at her sons house and has come to make peace.Meanwhile, the husband has already made up his mind to put an end to the tensed situation at home now that his mum is arround.

When he was coming home that day he already had it at the back of his mind to come home and make peace with his wife,But guess it was a surprise package when he got home.
The inlaws and the thugs has matched into the house that evening and the mother inlaw was scared as a result of their unfriendly and hostile attitude.

No sooner has the husband stepped in than the inlaws and the thugs decsended on him and gave him the beating of his life,as if it was not enough, his mum who was all along shouting for help and calling on the neighbours for help was terrified and confused until she went and bite one of the inlaws who were beating his sons and the unexpected happened.
The wife who has been calm and enjoying the whole scene sprang up and gave her mother inlaw the beating of her life and shredded her clothes for daring to defend her son

The wife's mum now ordered that her daughter packed out immidiately which she promptly did, carting away properties they both acquired.
The husband has refused to call the police stating that his sons are with her.

They were meanwhile separated at the court.
For close to two years, he did not re-marry hoping that his wife will show some remorse and come back a changed person.She never did and she has refused to appologised to the mother inlaw and even other members of the family she has at one time or the other offended.
Her mother has assured her that her husband will come begging for her to come back and the husband's mum has countered by saying that over her dead body will her son do such a thing, hence he was not the one that sent her packing.

All the time they were separated ,the man goes there to see her sons for he love them so much,an actions some people frowned at.The wife will not allow the man to take custody of the kids.He pay their school fees and pay certain amount into her account for the kid's upkeep.She has gone to embarass him at his office a couple of time asking that he increase the feeding allowance.She has a good job and probably earn more than the husband.

After 2 years, he got married and problem started again.She suddenly realise she wants to come back and for the first time she called her mother inlaw asking for forgiveness.
When she finds out that she is losing out,she has now gone diabolical and constantly threatening the man and the new wife.

The man has confessed to thinking about her more often than necessary.He goes there to see his sons because she is a career woman and got little time to care for the kids.
She has made it clear that if she is not going to get him to come back to her ,she is ready to waste him.
The man knowing how mean and ruthless she is has gone diplomatic and prayerful.Right now it's a case of between the deep red sea and the devil.

Please what would you suggest this man do to save his life ??

First thing i'll say is that if this was my brother, i would have bitch-slapped the hell out of' him till he regains his senses

Secondly - A woman that can act like that would not hesitate to poison her husband. He has to stay away from her

Thirdly - I believe there is something called COURT and I'm sure they should be able to give him right to see his children. In short, he needs to drag her retarded ass to court
Re: Mean And Ruthless Wife by jkpretty(f): 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2008
Women still throw away the few good men we have?
Re: Mean And Ruthless Wife by ifyalways(f): 4:43pm On Jun 23, 2008
One sided story undecided there are two sides to every coin.
Re: Mean And Ruthless Wife by tboy1(m): 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2008
ifyalways:

One sided story undecided there are two sides to every coin.

I still dont believe it justifies the lady to whoop her in-laws a$$
Re: Mean And Ruthless Wife by ifyalways(f): 4:57pm On Jun 23, 2008
tboy1:

I still don't believe it justifies the lady to whoop her in-laws a$$
how are we sure she did that?story,story storrrrrrrrrrrry !
If it actually happened,the Man goes with da blames,why would he keep tolerating till things got so bad.domestic violence shouldn't be tolerated at all.He had the wherewithal to end it at the onset yet he chose to keep "tolerating,praying and hoping" Lol hes lucky he was not that got the "millennium bite"  cheesy
Re: Mean And Ruthless Wife by tboy1(m): 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2008
ifyalways:

[b]how are we sure she did that?story,story storrrrrrrrrrrry ![/b]If it actually happened,the Man goes with da blames,why would he keep tolerating till things got so bad.domestic violence shouldn't be tolerated at all.He had the wherewithal to end it at the onset yet he chose to keep "tolerating,praying and hoping" Lol hes lucky he was not that got the "millennium bite" cheesy

I believe we're all assumin the poster's story is true and if it is, the lady was not justified to beat her in-law.
The only question i have is : Did this man not know the woman was crazy before he got married to her? There is no way a lady can hide this kind of maddness

@Poster
Like i said earlier, he should drag her a$$ to court
Re: Mean And Ruthless Wife by ifyalways(f): 5:16pm On Jun 23, 2008
aah Ok then.i wud hate to assume so undecided
tboy1:

The only question i have is : Did this man not know the woman was crazy before he got married to her? There is no way a lady can hide this kind of maddness

. . .the man goes home with the blames jare.
Re: Mean And Ruthless Wife by noetic(m): 11:03pm On Jun 23, 2008
ifyalways:

. .the man goes home with the blames jare.
we don hear u grin
Re: Mean And Ruthless Wife by slimtoney(m): 9:52am On Jun 25, 2008
He is this gentle person, of course he knew she is nuts and he was like she will change for good.
We later found out that her family has a history of caging their men and make them answerable to them, but it was already too late.

I will not say untruthful things about her just because she is not here,she's got God.
outwardly, u will never think such a lady could be this venomous.
As for me I learnt alot from this couple and how not to be a gentle man to the core, for some ladies will take it that u are a weakling and foolish.
That loving a woman should not translates into being stupid and blind,in short men should fall in love with their eyes wide open while standing up tall.
Re: Mean And Ruthless Wife by ifyalways(f): 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2008
noetic:

we don hear u grin
got to be a resounding echo cheesy
Re: Mean And Ruthless Wife by noetic(m): 12:14am On Jun 26, 2008
ifyalways:

got to be a resounding echo cheesy
wat do u expect? grin
Re: Mean And Ruthless Wife by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2011
Hmnn! Women.
I bet the feminists will be out defending the action of this woman.
Even though the thread is from 2008,it is still very relevant today!
Re: Mean And Ruthless Wife by dayokanu(m): 6:40pm On Aug 16, 2011
The man is verry foolish.

trying to mend fences with someone who beat your mom?
Re: Mean And Ruthless Wife by harakiri(m): 9:31pm On Aug 16, 2011
In a woman's world, its always the man's fault
Re: Mean And Ruthless Wife by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 17, 2011
The woman na winch.
Re: Mean And Ruthless Wife by tpia5: 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2011
If the woman were mean and ruthless instead of just hotheaded and brash (as is everyone else involved in this story), she wouldnt have acted in that manner. She'd take things quietly but in the meantime one or more people would end up dead.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Have More Widow Than Widower? / Can You Remember This Game? (see Pics) / Why Do Nigerian's Eat Rice Every Sunday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.