Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting (29467 Views)

Amaechi, Akpabio, Melaye, Ben Murray-Bruce Hangout At Event (Photos) / Nigerian Hacking Governors Forum: Amaechi, Akpabio, Uduaghan Hacked Phones Too / 21 PDP Governors Boycott Reconciliation Meeting In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 17, 2013
Wow what a great story,tell me another
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by norigams(m): 9:04am On Sep 17, 2013
Toktee: See illitrate,is 16 greater than 19 in ur village?

it's very painful na why d guy no go fight. Abi dey think say d guy non knw simple arithematic greater than & less than > &< 4 primary sch ? PDP !!!
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by Emmariks(m): 9:27am On Sep 17, 2013
Instead dem go hit d mace on d head...dem de, de exchange words.Instead dem go hit d mace on d head...dem de, de exchange words.Instead dem go hit d mace on d head...dem de, de exchange words.
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by try69: 9:27am On Sep 17, 2013
Davo93: I never wanted to respond to some of your ludicrous reasonings here but i have found it imperative and pertinenent to educate your calamitous ignorance. I would neither add nor extract from what i told a kind of you earlier.

No pun intended but i hope you understand what hard(electronic) evidence is?
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by cyril10(m): 9:35am On Sep 17, 2013
Amaechi is one of the biggest hypocrite I have ever known, people should stop defending this man blindly, I will never be confused by Amaechi's hypocrisy, you guys are just supporting a big fraud like Amaechi. Only time will tell, crook calling a governor that has done far better than him thief, can you imagine such big fraud?
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:39am On Sep 17, 2013
I just hope that the next Gov of Rivers is more savy and able to bring ther benefit of GEJ administration to Port Harcourt.

Sorry to say but right now Rivers is a neglected State by Federal Gov. Very Sad
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by Forwetinnah: 10:38am On Sep 17, 2013
Premium times and their "source".. Always telling the opposition what they want to hear, 'sauce' ko..pastry nii
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by Bizibi(m): 11:26am On Sep 17, 2013
cyril10: Amaechi is one of the biggest hypocrite I have ever known, people should stop defending this man blindly, I will never be confused by Amaechi's hypocrisy, you guys are just supporting a big fraud like Amaechi. Only time will tell, crook calling a governor that has done far better than him thief, can you imagine such big fraud?
just imagine,time will tell sha but akpabio try fr his state no be small
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by Crixina(f): 11:48am On Sep 17, 2013
Uteghe :
God bless Amaechi. At least there's someone bold enough to confront the kidnapper,murderer and rogue called Akpabio.
Akpabio is simply licking Gej's behind to evade EFCC prosecution and conviction for innumerable atrocities committed against Akwa Ibom people. More people will be raised by God to fight him. Ride on Amaechi.
am sure Amaechi is one of them.
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by Mylove55(f): 12:16pm On Sep 17, 2013
presido and d 36 govs.are corrupt,especially d pdp govs.10% of both fed and state budget is for them.d bigger d budget,d richer d gov.akpabio and amaechi are d richest gov.in nig.because both of them are pdp with big budget,so oo,both of them are d biggest thief with pdp presido.
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by OdionOdion: 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2013
Gov Amaechi's anger is that Gov Akpabio has attracted more good will to himself because of infrastructural development in AK state.Gov Amaechi is jealous otherwise both of them are corrupt
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by Agwaso: 1:13pm On Sep 17, 2013
On the Judgement of who the real thief is, I will leave that to the people of each states to judge. If Akpabio is a thief then Amaechi is a biger thief. The level of development and achievement in the two states speaks for itself. Please don't get me wrong, in my opinion he may be a thief but the question is why would pot call kettle black.
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by talk4free: 2:05pm On Sep 17, 2013
touch4mony: and in terms of development which of them has performed well,rivers state gets more money from fg than akaw ibom state but d leta is such much ahead of my beloved state i start to wonder who's d thief here.in term of d best governors its the same so called thief is been compared with fashola i wonder where amaechi falls in d chart.

My friend, are you sure Rivers gets more allocation from the FG? Please check your facts before you embarrass yourself.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by pheesayor(m): 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2013
Davo93: I have an issue with Premium News with the way they report their news. They show their political interest in a group and in Amaechi. Why would they report Amaechi as the chairman of the Nigeria Governors Forum when we are all aware there is an issue going on there, betterstill why not Amaechi led faction of the Governors forum??

I have no problem with Amaechi or Jang rather with the way Journalism is been portrayed by Premium News. This is the second time i am noticing this with them.

so you are one of those who support the 16>19 fraud formula?
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by ideyvexnow: 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2013
lol
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by Olysmile(f): 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2013
Our leaders that posses adult bodies with babies minds. Lol, but Akpabio has performed creditably well. Amaechi ur enclave is burning and u are moving around picking quarrels and fighting everybody. Repent
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by Femmyfamous4u(m): 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2013
[color=#000099][/color][/b][b]
Davo93: I have an issue with Premium News with the way they report their news. They show their political interest in a group and in Amaechi. Why would they report Amaechi as the chairman of the Nigeria Governors Forum when we are all aware there is an issue going on there, betterstill why not Amaechi led faction of the Governors forum??

I have no problem with Amaechi or Jang rather with the way Journalism is been portrayed by Premium News. This is the second time i am noticing this with them.

You are so biased! Your claim of being indifferent to Jang or Amaechi is a big lie. Amaechi won the NGF election by garnering 19 votes over Jang who got 16. Although his victory was overturned but we sincere Nigerians adjudged him to be the winner and as such, should be regarded as the chairman of NGF and any other person is an impostor. People like you is the reason democracy is being threatened.
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by ideyvexnow: 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2013
lol
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by agbameta: 5:49pm On Sep 17, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: I just hope that the next Gov of Rivers is more savy and able to bring ther benefit of GEJ administration to Port Harcourt.

Sorry to say but right now Rivers is a neglected State by Federal Gov. Very Sad

Exactly what GEJ benefits akpabio the amebo, akpabio the olofofo, akpabio the market woman, akpabio the snitch delivered to his state...?
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by ideyvexnow: 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2013
agbameta:

Exactly what GEJ benefits akpabio the amebo, akpabio the olofofo, akpabio the market woman, akpabio the snitch delivered to his state...?

lol
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by goodgood2(m): 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2013
Of Amaechi and Akpabio, who is the lesser evil?

Answer: Akpabio

Reason: Look around Rivers and Akwa Ibom States, and note the most recent projects.a.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by deebrain(m): 6:56pm On Sep 17, 2013
"this shows that in nigeria under mr goodluck ebele jonathan, there is freedom of expression. This is good for our democracy". Doyin okupe.

Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by Jensresources: 3:18am On Sep 18, 2013
THEY WILL ALWAYS CLASH .
ONE WANTS TO REMAIN A LEADER, THE OTHER IS SAFER BEING A FOLLOWER !
He is busy fighting a loose battle at Abuja, while our graduates are roaming the street here in Akwa Ibom. He should remember how Obasanjo used and dumped former governor Victor Attah. Who has heard of ATTAH today!

Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by agbameta: 3:44am On Sep 18, 2013
ideyvexnow: See AkwaIbom International Stadium

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCmWViGwsq4

Oya Ameachi supporters show us your own stadium make we compare.

Of what relevance is a stadium/uncompleted stadium to the common man and children in Akwa Ibom?

Is this where they go to get educated?

Is this where they go to get healthcare?

Is this place going to replace the overhead plastic water bottles aka water works?

Basically, what's this got to do with the people's basic needs that he refused to provide? Would you like me to show you where the kids in Akwa ibom get educated? where they get healthcare or where they get water to drink?

You people come up with these silly and thoughtless rubbish to prop up this incompetent dullard, but you end up indicting him further with your silly, pointless and misguided uncompleted goofy projects..
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by agbameta: 3:48am On Sep 18, 2013
ideyvexnow:

I really don't understand what motivates people like you?

All these bad names you have just called Akpabio is simply because of your biased one sided political view.

It is clear that Akpabio have over performed Amaechi, so you resort to curses and insults.

If you still believe that I am wrong, then show me proof of the developments that Amaechi have brought to Rivers State.

I want evidence not just talk.

https://www.nairaland.com/1442142/amaechis-schools-vs-akpabios-schools

Let's start from here. Cry yourself to sleep after comprehending the link and it's content and how Amaechi shamed your Akpabio..

Child, please hushh..
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 18, 2013
onyeamuma72: look at people we are calling honorable and exellency anyway they are exellent trouble makers honorable miscreant,agboros,creminals see kettle[b] Rotimi yoruba amaechi ibo calling pot akpibio black..kettle and pot [/b]which one are more useful in the kittchen ans pls this was the attitude of river people during the civil war

help'sumone just escaped from yaba left

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

STELLA WONDER - Remodelled Lagos Airport’s Air-conditioners Fail, Roof Leaks / Obasanjo Raises Alarm Over Unemployment / South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.