Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

"Nigeria Is A Country Of Kidnappers & Corrupt Politicians” – David Hayward - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigeria Is A Country Of Kidnappers & Corrupt Politicians” – David Hayward (9488 Views)

Buhari May Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Politicians – Fayemi / Graphic Photos Of Kidnappers Shot Dead By Security Operatives In Anambra State / Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigeria Is A Country Of Kidnappers & Corrupt Politicians” – David Hayward by rbjimoh: 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2013
IBB was quite right in his comment about Nigerians: '..if you don't want Nigerians to know a thing, put it in writing'. Its clear many commentators here didn't read the write-up
Re: "Nigeria Is A Country Of Kidnappers & Corrupt Politicians” – David Hayward by rbjimoh: 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2013
IBB was quite right in his comment about Nigerians: '..if you don't want Nigerians to know a thing, put it in writing'. Its clear many commentators here didn't read the write-up and are just jumping off a cliff, head first
Re: "Nigeria Is A Country Of Kidnappers & Corrupt Politicians” – David Hayward by khalids: 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2013
This is the problem with people, they will never read the contents of what is posted. See people making comments based on the title of the thread.
People it is important to read the full content of any article or document before passing judgement....it will save you a world of embarrassment...IT MIGHT EVEN SAVE YOUR LIFE cool
Re: "Nigeria Is A Country Of Kidnappers & Corrupt Politicians” – David Hayward by debbleopto: 9:46pm On Sep 17, 2013
clue: This just proves that some people just read the title of a thread and go straight to posting comments.

@OP and MOD, please save yourselves the embarrassment and properly caption this thread.

@topic, am I the only one that is enjoying this Brit's narrative style?

so u don't know you are dealing with plenty OLODOS on naira land? They are tired of reading. When they argue they do it illogically. They don't have intensive and extensive knowledge about the topic but their mouth is the loudest with plenty abuse. The title was given to saw attention to colleagues white and to discover contrary to their misconceptions.

but the Briton came at the wrong season and could not carry his research to the creeks to confirm the assertion. The Guy should have walked on his own to confirm.
Re: "Nigeria Is A Country Of Kidnappers & Corrupt Politicians” – David Hayward by abdulkodir: 10:27pm On Sep 17, 2013
nobody khows tomorrow.
Re: "Nigeria Is A Country Of Kidnappers & Corrupt Politicians” – David Hayward by Rubyventures: 5:02am On Sep 18, 2013
"If you want to hide something from a Nigerian, write it in a book". Youths of today can not be bothered to read except when they are cramming stuff for an exam that is why the educational system is in rots.

On the topic, yes this British reporter may have been right as i know and heard that Nigerians tend to treat tourist better than their own kind.
Re: "Nigeria Is A Country Of Kidnappers & Corrupt Politicians” – David Hayward by Rubyventures: 5:10am On Sep 18, 2013
ooshinibos: it always amaze me that oyibo has never seen the good side of Nigeria , e.g our food , music , lanscape and the nice houses in port harcout ,lagos ....... they oyibo have never published the anti social behaviour is UK e.g to mention a few racism ,knife and gun thuggery , vandalism of the trains station , hatred , racial abuse , teenage pregnancy and peadophila etc, could you imagine all these risk were listed at the british embassy ..people will think twice to come to britain ,,every country has it downside ..oyibo are just good at managing problems while we are not , ---somebody challenge me now , if am not telling the truth

I challenge you to go back and read the content then see if your response will be the same.

OP please do not change the topic of this thread.
Re: "Nigeria Is A Country Of Kidnappers & Corrupt Politicians” – David Hayward by afortress(m): 8:28am On Sep 18, 2013
oyinbo? You said what you had to say... Bbc don pay you for the expendition abi? Ok... Sorry to disappoint you... I love my country, i no go lie, na in side here we dey live, bam, dance, sing, watch football **all hail bendel insurance* warri wolves** eyinba** everyday... I can never forget our falling heroes... But just so you know... No matter how you label us... We still the happiest ppl in the world... Your title is insulting but i guess you wanted publicity... Those are the only words that could get your ppl to read... The only ppl synanymous with bad news are the britons.... No offence... That buzzing noise of okada i miss very much in edo state ever since the ban... The donkey thing is true.... There are even worse scenery... Enjoy your bbcpayment.
Re: "Nigeria Is A Country Of Kidnappers & Corrupt Politicians” – David Hayward by afortress(m): 8:37am On Sep 18, 2013
Rubyventures: "If you want to hide something from a Nigerian, write it in a book". Youths of today can not be bothered to read except when they are cramming stuff for an exam that is why the educational system is in rots.

On the topic, yes this British reporter may have been right as i know and heard that Nigerians tend to treat tourist better than their own kind.
yes... Reality... Go visit your village for the first time after a longtime... Then leave.. Go back there after a week... You will see the changes from when you first came and second coming... Its not just africans... Its with the britons too... Trust me i know...
Re: "Nigeria Is A Country Of Kidnappers & Corrupt Politicians” – David Hayward by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2013
Built2last: Using the word "Nigeria" includes me and i feel that is insulting because i am Nigeria. i work for my money, i pay my tax and and a patriotic citizen at that.

i have never kidnapped anybody nor have held political office before. how then can we concluded that Nigeria is a country of kidnappers?

the word should be some Nigerians? someone should correct that nkita of a man

So the write-up was too long for you to go through ? The heading is an opposite of the passage...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS!! Godwin Obaseki Booed In Atlanta / Mafia Groups Frustrating Anti-corruption War –ICPC / Confusion In PDP As Two Factions Lay Claim To Secondus’ Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.