Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

BBM Would Be Available On Samsung Galaxy Devices On September 19th For 3 Months - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BBM Would Be Available On Samsung Galaxy Devices On September 19th For 3 Months (26291 Views)

NTEL Begins With Free Unlimited Data For 3 Months / Apple Iphone 6s Most Likely To Be Announced On September 9 / Samsung-Galaxy Note 3 To Be Released On September 25th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBM Would Be Available On Samsung Galaxy Devices On September 19th For 3 Months by humblesteve(m): 10:49pm On Sep 16, 2013
FineBro: Time to drop my BB.
Meaning that ur major reasons of getin bb was just to PING? Well evryone has his/her reasons behind buh as for me am using it because of de unlimited net surfing# thanks# just my opinion@Teamblackberry*

1 Like

Re: BBM Would Be Available On Samsung Galaxy Devices On September 19th For 3 Months by Baddestguyp(m): 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2013
Rexphobia: Samsung and 3month BBM right...just like Android and Jayz' latest album
what is this saying
Re: BBM Would Be Available On Samsung Galaxy Devices On September 19th For 3 Months by Youngpo413: 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2013
lawizle: BIS and not BBM is d reason why ppl are hooked on to blackberry...so until android reviews their tariff plans..blackberry still gonna rock africa..

Nice one bro.

BBM my foot.
Nothing special about it.

1 Like

Re: BBM Would Be Available On Samsung Galaxy Devices On September 19th For 3 Months by humblesteve(m): 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2013
lawizle: BIS and not BBM is d reason why ppl are hooked on to blackberry...so until android reviews their tariff plans..blackberry still gonna rock africa..
U re on point jawe its nt al abt BBM rada BIS.rep@TeamBB

1 Like

Re: BBM Would Be Available On Samsung Galaxy Devices On September 19th For 3 Months by uken73(m): 10:54pm On Sep 16, 2013
See blackberry romancing competition.
Re: BBM Would Be Available On Samsung Galaxy Devices On September 19th For 3 Months by vokalguy(m): 10:55pm On Sep 16, 2013
Zumarocket: looks left looks right´..look over my shoulder. Found out dat seun is busy programin. Mukina is watchin football.

´.
´Drag my keyboard close hit E button.
Check if sexkills is watchin.
.the i proceed.

Énd time things for blackbery.
Quick pick okada and run far far away from thread

Here we go again...
Re: BBM Would Be Available On Samsung Galaxy Devices On September 19th For 3 Months by write2obi(m): 10:58pm On Sep 16, 2013
I WAS COMING HOME LAST TUESDAY EVENING
AFTER A
HECTIC DAY AND FOUND A SMALL BAG ON THE
GROUND. I OPENED IT AND BEHOLD WHAT
I FOUND INSIDE; $20, 000 DOLLARS!! FEAR
FIRST CATCH ME, BUT I TOOK THE BAG
HOME AND WHEN... I EMPTIED IT, I FOUND
SOME DOCUMENTS, ID CARD, ATM, CARD
AND AN IPHONE. I THOUGHT ABOUT THROWING
THE SIM AWAY AND KEEP THE PHONE AND
ALSO DISPOSE THE DOCUMENTS AND KEEP THE
MONEY. AFTER A LONG THOUGHT,
I DECIDED TO LEAVE THINGS AS THEY WERE,
HOPING THAT THE OWNER WOULD CALL.
NOT LONG AFTER A CALL CAME THROUGH ON
THE IPHONE, I PICKED AND TALKED WITH
THE CALLER. APPARENTLY IT WAS THE OWNER
OF THE BAG CAUSE HE NAMED
ABSOLUTELY EVERY CONTENT OF THE BAG. WE
MET AFTERWARDS AND I HANDED HIM
THE BAG. HE OFFERED ME $ 2,000 DOLLARS
BUT I TURNED IT DOWN, HE COLLECTED
MY NUMBER AND I LEFT. YESTERDAY HE
CALLED AND OFFERED ME A JOB @ CHEVRON
WORTH 750,000 NAIRA PER MONTH, A 3
BEDROOM FLAT FULLY FURNISHED, AND A 2012
BMW X B. AS I WAS SMILING AND TESTING THE
CAR
MY SISTER SLAPPED ME AND SAID " OYA OYA
OYA WAKE UP!! EBA DON READY".
Chai! So this wonderful offer na dream?!!

10 Likes

Re: BBM Would Be Available On Samsung Galaxy Devices On September 19th For 3 Months by Baddestguyp(m): 11:00pm On Sep 16, 2013
sanyababa:

well said bro, most peeps don't get it, android users mostly switch off their data cos it runs it like water down a drain, now imagine selling your bb den putting bbm on your samsung, wen you turn off your data your not reachable till u turn it back on, while on my bb i'm always reachable download as i like and still have enough data left
i get ur point bt smart android users use BIS unlimited on android. Also, wat will happen when Blackberry is auctioned off in november? undecided pls stop claiming team BB and port to android to get a better taste of cool apps
Re: BBM Would Be Available On Samsung Galaxy Devices On September 19th For 3 Months by Youngpo413: 11:02pm On Sep 16, 2013
ifecx4real:

If I understand correctly it means that ONLY samsung phones are gonna have the app for the 1st 3months then after 3month other phones like iphone, techno, htc etc can have the app too. Nice move samsung.

Nice move for what?
For a MERE bbm?
SMH
Re: BBM Would Be Available On Samsung Galaxy Devices On September 19th For 3 Months by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 16, 2013
write2obi: I WAS COMING HOME LAST TUESDAY EVENING
AFTER A
HECTIC DAY AND FOUND A SMALL BAG ON THE
GROUND. I OPENED IT AND BEHOLD WHAT
I FOUND INSIDE; $20, 000 DOLLARS!! FEAR
FIRST CATCH ME, BUT I TOOK THE BAG
HOME AND WHEN... I EMPTIED IT, I FOUND
SOME DOCUMENTS, ID CARD, ATM, CARD
AND AN IPHONE. I THOUGHT ABOUT THROWING
THE SIM AWAY AND KEEP THE PHONE AND
ALSO DISPOSE THE DOCUMENTS AND KEEP THE
MONEY. AFTER A LONG THOUGHT,
I DECIDED TO LEAVE THINGS AS THEY WERE,
HOPING THAT THE OWNER WOULD CALL.
NOT LONG AFTER A CALL CAME THROUGH ON
THE IPHONE, I PICKED AND TALKED WITH
THE CALLER. APPARENTLY IT WAS THE OWNER
OF THE BAG CAUSE HE NAMED
ABSOLUTELY EVERY CONTENT OF THE BAG. WE
MET AFTERWARDS AND I HANDED HIM
THE BAG. HE OFFERED ME $ 2,000 DOLLARS
BUT I TURNED IT DOWN, HE COLLECTED
MY NUMBER AND I LEFT. YESTERDAY HE
CALLED AND OFFERED ME A JOB @ CHEVRON
WORTH 750,000 NAIRA PER MONTH, A 3
BEDROOM FLAT FULLY FURNISHED, AND A 2012
BMW X B. AS I WAS SMILING AND TESTING THE
CAR
MY SISTER SLAPPED ME AND SAID " OYA OYA
OYA WAKE UP!! EBA DON READY".
Chai! So this wonderful offer na dream?!!
WHO LET D DOG OUT..
Re: BBM Would Be Available On Samsung Galaxy Devices On September 19th For 3 Months by bxg(m): 11:05pm On Sep 16, 2013
How about we Htc users
Re: BBM Would Be Available On Samsung Galaxy Devices On September 19th For 3 Months by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2013
That BBM will be available for Samsung galaxy range of smart phones may be part USA anti-trust law.Similar to the law used against Microsoft to create Netscape and open source code against windows operating system.
Re: BBM Would Be Available On Samsung Galaxy Devices On September 19th For 3 Months by MuyiGL: 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2013
demelza: But why only 3 months?
cry
3 months EXCLUSIVE. Not 3 months and end. choi!
Re: BBM Would Be Available On Samsung Galaxy Devices On September 19th For 3 Months by MuyiGL: 11:07pm On Sep 16, 2013
Chicolee: Just for three months? WTH?
3 months EXCLUSIVE.
Re: BBM Would Be Available On Samsung Galaxy Devices On September 19th For 3 Months by HAH: 11:09pm On Sep 16, 2013
If we are Blackberry Coy we will allow androids to go through BIS, where they will shrink data and share income with service providers, in a nutshell they will turn to be a the engine room of androids internet connection.

Cool money without worrying about phones and tabs. The more you browse the more they make money.

A win-win

1 Like

Re: BBM Would Be Available On Samsung Galaxy Devices On September 19th For 3 Months by Youngpo413: 11:09pm On Sep 16, 2013
Baddestguyp: i get ur point bt smart android users use BIS unlimited on android. Also, wat will happen when Blackberry is auctioned off in november? undecided pls stop claiming team BB and port to android to get a better taste of cool apps

Not all android users are smart and besides bis is NOT unlimited with android even with droid vpn.
Re: BBM Would Be Available On Samsung Galaxy Devices On September 19th For 3 Months by MuyiGL: 11:09pm On Sep 16, 2013
DIYTechnologies: What is it with this BBM sef? I don't know why other options such as Googletalk, Windows Live Messenger, whatsapp etc, don't even get a second look for instant messages, even though this options are available on most OS on mobiles. I have a feeling this move by samsung is primarily intended to cut a larger share of the smartphone market in Africa.

Em... last time I checked, Whatsapp has more than double BBM users worldwide

1 Like

Re: BBM Would Be Available On Samsung Galaxy Devices On September 19th For 3 Months by krugar07(m): 11:10pm On Sep 16, 2013
i dont know where the OP got this 3mths exclusive stuff. shuld be available on play store and apple app store b4 d month ends.
Re: BBM Would Be Available On Samsung Galaxy Devices On September 19th For 3 Months by krugar07(m): 11:13pm On Sep 16, 2013
deejay_harry1: WHO LET D DOG OUT..
u for close door after u enter.

2 Likes

Re: BBM Would Be Available On Samsung Galaxy Devices On September 19th For 3 Months by MuyiGL: 11:14pm On Sep 16, 2013
nwanna89: How will we add contacts? Since samsung phones dont have BlackBerry pins...

It's not like PINs are a hardware thing, they're just randomly generated unique identification numbers. So it's not something any other phone can't handle. that being said, you will add users on non-BB phones via email, SMS and NFC. Kanji ko?
Re: BBM Would Be Available On Samsung Galaxy Devices On September 19th For 3 Months by Youngpo413: 11:15pm On Sep 16, 2013
physise: bbm na rubbish

very true my brother.
Re: BBM Would Be Available On Samsung Galaxy Devices On September 19th For 3 Months by An0nimus: 11:15pm On Sep 16, 2013
All you lots screaming "BBM is crap, BBM my foot, whats BBM when I have whatsapp blah blah blah" will still be the first set of peeps to download it when it goes public. smh

There's just something about BBM that whatsapp or any other messenger hasn't discovered yet.

4 Likes

Re: BBM Would Be Available On Samsung Galaxy Devices On September 19th For 3 Months by abdulatif8: 11:18pm On Sep 16, 2013
guys this shit will work on Android devices 4.0.4 upwards

nothing like Samsung Galaxy only

and stigy mtn will allow us to use bis with caped

@Harry. transformers. how una see am?
Re: BBM Would Be Available On Samsung Galaxy Devices On September 19th For 3 Months by Youngpo413: 11:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
#1-stunner:
Android all d way.... Samsung galaxy all d way cheesy m porting from S3 to S4 on friday yippieee grin

That will be a very big achievement,congrats.

3 Likes

Re: BBM Would Be Available On Samsung Galaxy Devices On September 19th For 3 Months by Youngpo413: 11:20pm On Sep 16, 2013
An0nimus: All you lots screaming "BBM is crap, BBM my foot, whats BBM when I have whatsapp blah blah blah" will still be the first set of peeps to download it when it goes public. smh

There's just something about BBM that whatsapp or any other messenger hasn't discovered yet.

and what the fuckkk is that?
Re: BBM Would Be Available On Samsung Galaxy Devices On September 19th For 3 Months by eraly(m): 11:21pm On Sep 16, 2013
if dis is true, then samsung is sharp. Lets wait n c
Re: BBM Would Be Available On Samsung Galaxy Devices On September 19th For 3 Months by An0nimus: 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2013
Young po413:

and what the fuckkk is that?
I dunno exactly chief. but if I may ask you, which other messenger app do you feel beats BBM hands down?
Re: BBM Would Be Available On Samsung Galaxy Devices On September 19th For 3 Months by krugar07(m): 11:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
who put this thing on FRONT PAGE??

2 Likes

Re: BBM Would Be Available On Samsung Galaxy Devices On September 19th For 3 Months by MuyiGL: 11:29pm On Sep 16, 2013
HAH: If we are Blackberry Coy we will allow androids to go through BIS, where they will shrink data and share income with service providers, in a nutshell they will turn to be a the engine room of androids internet connection.

Cool money without worrying about phones and tabs. The more you browse the more they make money.

A win-win

It can't work that way. The current graphics rendering on Android and iOS devices makes it impossible to use an official implementation of BIS data compression on these phones. When people load BIS plans on their Android and Apple devices, there's actually no data compression taking place, just direct access to the raw data allowance made available by our network providers on BIS plans. Ever questioned why BB10 devices don't work with BIS?

1 Like

Re: BBM Would Be Available On Samsung Galaxy Devices On September 19th For 3 Months by Emisco1(m): 11:33pm On Sep 16, 2013
drnairalov:

lool go kill ur self bruhh..ntoiiiiiii..now scream how tecno is better dan oda android...passes tissue 2 u...cry small ehn
u re a pooo! Ani way if tecno L3/m3 kant use ds because da bot ve jelly bean 4.2 meanin Htc,xperia e.t.c wunt use it eida. Nd lt c hw samsung wuld download,only if da create dre own app store 4 ds. Nd probably chang d xtension 4rm Apk to SPK
Re: BBM Would Be Available On Samsung Galaxy Devices On September 19th For 3 Months by krugar07(m): 11:37pm On Sep 16, 2013
Emisco1: u re a pooo! Ani way if tecno L3/m3 kant use ds because da bot ve jelly bean 4.2 meanin Htc,xperia e.t.c wunt use it eida. Nd lt c hw samsung wuld download,only if da create dre own app store 4 ds. Nd probably chang d xtension 4rm Apk to SPK
get ur facts b4 u yan balls. i knw uv neva touched a galaxy device dats y u dont knw "samsung apps"

1 Like

Re: BBM Would Be Available On Samsung Galaxy Devices On September 19th For 3 Months by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 16, 2013
Only on Samsung eh? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Blackberry has made very many strategic fails in the past few years. cry cry cry

So what of other android phones? BTW what percentage of people use Samsung? They should be targeting the android market and the iphone market if they indeed want to rise again.

So me wey dey use HTC Evo 4g nor go come get bbm? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry

Thunder faya Blackberry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban / Which Network Is Currently Working For You? / Get 50mb For #100 Naira Only On Mtn !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.