Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,292 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Advice To All Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To All Nairalanders (518 Views)

My Gift For All Nairalanders This Season! / Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s / Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice To All Nairalanders by Beneliks: 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2013
NEVER beg someone to love or be with you,Because when you do, you give them the power to use and walk all over you.When someone cares their actions WILL show and prove it to you and you will NEVER haveto convince or beg someone to love or bewith you. See sometimes you have to show them you don't care, Because no matter how much you do..you DON'T mean nothing to them. Its not called pride, it's called SELF-RESPECT.
Am happy you read this!!!!thanks

(1) (Reply)

Become The Beauty Of Today / What Should I Do?pls I Need Ur Advise / Why Do People Still Propose To....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.