Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,475 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Christ Embassy Members Are Heartless! (Wicked) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Embassy Members Are Heartless! (Wicked) (5961 Views)

Pastor Chris And Christ Embassy Members In Israel. / The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / There is no such thing as special anointing - Christ Embassy members take note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christ Embassy Members Are Heartless! (Wicked) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2013
iamdsam: Imagine your comment. Giving more and partnering more. Is going to church all about money? I think this mentality is wrong. So if I don't have money to flag around in church, they won't show me love when am going through trials. I think a time will come when the church will be only for the rich or wealthy

Yes it is grin. Didn't you know? Upon how much we have been talking about it on nairaland, you sef go Oyakhs church. You don see am by yourself now.

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Members Are Heartless! (Wicked) by jennyulove(f): 7:38pm On Sep 19, 2013
Teeworld13: so? mtcheeeew...I dont need to read all your junks to conclude - you are the problem - you are expecting so much from men (trusting men and NOT God) that's why you are bitter. #smh# Abegy!
thanks for speaking my mind too.
Re: Christ Embassy Members Are Heartless! (Wicked) by alexleo(m): 11:26pm On Sep 19, 2013
@poster,
I will only quote Psalm 121:1&2 for you.

1. I will lift up my eyes to the hills—
From whence comes my help?
2 My help comes from the Lord,
Who made heaven and earth.
Re: Christ Embassy Members Are Heartless! (Wicked) by RayMcBlue(m): 6:23am On Sep 20, 2013
nora544:

I have many friends from nigeria, who live in and outside nigeria, but i can tell you more who i am, i live in an country in europa, i send you a email,

What's so secretive about the country you live in "Europa"? Is it classified or something? What's stopping you from divulging it to the general audience? Are on witness protection program?

And just for the record it's Europe not Europa, the later is the name of one of the numerous moons revolving around planet Jupiter...unless you live there.

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Members Are Heartless! (Wicked) by ATMC(f): 6:25am On Sep 26, 2013
Processor01:

Is that all you have to say? Are you a christian?
i told yhu to shut up!
Re: Christ Embassy Members Are Heartless! (Wicked) by Lordlexyy: 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2013
Presently, i'm a member of Christ embassy. It is not uncommon to find this practices in most cell groups may be because of the daily work load or demand from the church or individual job, which ever way. But one thing is certain, and that is, this suppose lack of care is not common with all groups. For instance, my cell leader always ensure we visit members that didn't turn out for meetings and those we couldn't reach on phone every saturday. Whenever he travelled, being his assistant, i naturally toe his path. You must understand that, though we are all Christians, our attitude, maturity, understanding and responses to God's Word varies. While others within the church or another cell group will go extra mile to express love and care, others will find no need, for personal reasons which could be understood. But in a nut shell, i have made up my mind not to allow anyone's affection or no affection to determine my relationship with God. Christianity is a personal race, but if you allow individual differences to get on your way, sooner than later, you will not only abandon CE but Christianity in general. For me, I have been so blessed by Pastor Christ ministry to allow any offence get on my way. I don't seek for attention or affection any more, but rather, i seek to give affections. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Members Are Heartless! (Wicked) by macof(m): 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2013
nora544:

Your story remember me of this little girl who got lost in RCCC camp this years, perhaps when her parents belong to the big giver of the first group A than you could read it in the newspaper that the great man of god speak to the public that they should bring the girl back.

I feel that most pastors only want rich followers, and the poor can stay where they are, but the money is good from them, it will fill his pockets.
exactly thats why they dont preach salvation again(which is the main purpose of the religion) but pray only on financial increase for their members.

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Members Are Heartless! (Wicked) by macof(m): 2:36pm On Sep 26, 2013
one thing I keep asking Christians is- most u belng to a church, to be a righteous Christian?
Re: Christ Embassy Members Are Heartless! (Wicked) by xrush(m): 6:16pm On Sep 27, 2013
God was ready to kil Moses disciple for talkin bad abt him. I was in christ Embassy bt does dis mean i criticize coz im nt dere anymore. Really,we shuldnt b judgin. Jesus asked a question "Do u cut dwn a tree coz ONE branch iz bad" definitely not...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Our Faith Work Without Being Prayerful? / Happy Palm Sunday / Miracles Where Amputees Have Had Hands Or Legs Restored Have U Seen Or Heard It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.