Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,208 members, 7,811,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

CHAI.....HIRED KILLER Website...oyibo Ppl Sef - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / CHAI.....HIRED KILLER Website...oyibo Ppl Sef (2020 Views)

How To Make Ppl Read And Comment On Your Blog Post / What's Wrong With This Php Form Code Sef? / My New Ajax Simulator - To Upload Unlimited Size Of Data And Even Photos Sef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHAI.....HIRED KILLER Website...oyibo Ppl Sef by Schonebaby: 9:27pm On Sep 16, 2013
I stumbled accross a website that totally stunned me. A hired killer website, they claim they've been in the business for 50 years. There were even testimonials by ppl who av succesfully used the 'hire a killer agency' (so they call themselves). Under their Frequently Asked Questions section, I copied this, u can check out d website later. Indeed the world is coming to an end shocked. FAQ. Isn't killing people against the law?
It depends. Yes, there are laws that make it illegal to kill other people, but there are always exceptions. Under certain conditions, for instance in times of war or during self-defense, it is okay to kill.

Laws aren't permanent, and they change. At one point, it was illegal to drink alcohol and illegal for women to vote. Some countries don't even have clear rules on legality of killing. Your government pays people to kill all the time. Why can't you do the same?

Isn't killing people immoral?
Hire-a-Killer does not condone violence or murder. We will not accept any requests for cruel or unusual treatment of targets. The truth is, in any relatively free society, if there's a demand for a service, a business is going to emerge to meet that demand. In America and other industrialized nations, there is a demand for contract killing and Hire-a-Killer is trying to meet that demand in a friendly and professional manner. We do not presume to dictate an inhumane set of morals, we are first and foremost a business organization that seeks to make its customers happy.
How can I be sure that I am safe if I use your services?
Hire-a-Killer understands the risk involved in taking out a contract on someone's life. That is why we make sure that our transactions are as discreet and confidential as possible. We also guarantee your innocence by providing you with a helpful packet that includes tips on how to obtain an alibi during the time and date of the hit. We suggest that you delete all e-mail correspondences with H.A.K. as soon as you read them and follow the instructions in the provided packet to guarantee your safety.

How will I know if you've done your end of the deal?
At the end of the job, you will receive a friendly completion e-mail that will alert you that the services you requested have been completed successfully.

What methods of payment do you accept?
We strongly encourage you to use cash or wire transfers via Western Union, because they are the safest, most untracable methods of transferring funds. However, we realize that many people may not have the amount of money to pay for the services of a professional killer all at once, which is why we've made the decision to accept credit cards. As of now, we accept Visa, MasterCards and Discover.

I'm an aspiring contract killer. How can I get a job with hire-a-killer.com?
Hire a killer is very selective about choosing its employees, however, as our business expands, we will be interviewing candidates to add to our expert team. Send your resume to hireakiller@gmail.com
Source: http://www.hire-a-killer.com/faq.html
 Really absurd!!! D part dat got me cracking is send ur resume to hireakiller@gmail.com. Like seriously??
Re: CHAI.....HIRED KILLER Website...oyibo Ppl Sef by shugacaneman: 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2013
our politicains must have patronized this site
Re: CHAI.....HIRED KILLER Website...oyibo Ppl Sef by Slyr0x: 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2013
When I found out that my boyfriend cheated on me with my best friend, the pain of their betrayal was unbearable. I knew that I could never trust either of them again, so I took advantage of H.A.K.'s "buy one get one half off" offer and let the traitors be together till death did them apart. Thanks to Hire-a-Killer, I can finally move on with my life again!

-Mary G., California
Re: CHAI.....HIRED KILLER Website...oyibo Ppl Sef by Schonebaby: 9:43pm On Sep 16, 2013
Dat one badt gaaaan. E pain d babe baje grin
Re: CHAI.....HIRED KILLER Website...oyibo Ppl Sef by Nickydrake(m): 9:51pm On Sep 16, 2013
Bizarre! in a most delightful way.

Ici Chacal.
Re: CHAI.....HIRED KILLER Website...oyibo Ppl Sef by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2013
wrong in everyway!

. . .but some people are better off dead - and eliminating them is a service to humanity

- imagine the horrors any 1 who has killed idi-amin and Hitler earlier would av saved humanity! angry angry angry undecided undecided
Re: CHAI.....HIRED KILLER Website...oyibo Ppl Sef by dhtml4: 6:48am On Sep 17, 2013
MOTHER OF GOD! AND THEM DEY ALLOW SUCH SITES TO RUN?

AH WELL. . .

How do i feature on this page - http://www.hire-a-killer.com/profiles.html

I fit take rat poison kill o!
Re: CHAI.....HIRED KILLER Website...oyibo Ppl Sef by Djtm(m): 9:28am On Sep 17, 2013
Rotfl! This is hilarious! To think there'll be a time where you can hire hillers online? Please permit me to say (for the first time) END TIME THINGS!!!!!! There's nothing you won't see in this world. But I think the website is owned by some federal security agents, it is a nice avenue to catch would-be killers.

1 Like

Re: CHAI.....HIRED KILLER Website...oyibo Ppl Sef by Djtm(m): 9:41am On Sep 17, 2013
I just read through the website. The website is a joke!!!!

1 Like

Re: CHAI.....HIRED KILLER Website...oyibo Ppl Sef by 3direct: 11:16am On Sep 17, 2013
Hmm
Re: CHAI.....HIRED KILLER Website...oyibo Ppl Sef by dhtml4: 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2013
Djtm: Rotfl! This is hilarious! To think there'll be a time where you can hire hillers online? Please permit me to say (for the first time) END TIME THINGS!!!!!! There's nothing you won't see in this world. But I think the website is owned by some federal security agents, it is a nice avenue to catch would-be killers.
Finally, someone else agrees that it is

End time tinz
Re: CHAI.....HIRED KILLER Website...oyibo Ppl Sef by pjosh1(m): 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2013
Buhari! better hire 4 Jonathan nw b4 2015
Re: CHAI.....HIRED KILLER Website...oyibo Ppl Sef by dhtml4: 1:44am On Sep 18, 2013
Or hire me
Re: CHAI.....HIRED KILLER Website...oyibo Ppl Sef by bizfirst: 6:42am On Sep 18, 2013
strange in the most disturbing way...but I know for certain sonethings's not right! Using gmail?
Re: CHAI.....HIRED KILLER Website...oyibo Ppl Sef by kingthreat(m): 12:10pm On Sep 18, 2013
Interesting. Got me asking myself, is this for real? grin grin grin
Re: CHAI.....HIRED KILLER Website...oyibo Ppl Sef by BuckBrantley: 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
Hire me lolz
Re: CHAI.....HIRED KILLER Website...oyibo Ppl Sef by dimexy247(m): 7:17am On Oct 05, 2022
Mad

(1) (Reply)

Twilio Messages Not Being Delivered To Mtn Numbers / Beware Of Payoneer Scammers / Facebook Blocked My Url

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.