Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Eastern Railway Service To Commence By December - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eastern Railway Service To Commence By December (7542 Views)

FG Committed To Winning Boko Haram War By December 31 – Lai Mohammed / I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari / “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eastern Railway Service To Commence By December by Buddydogg(m): 9:31am On Sep 17, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: GEJ no dey carry last. GEJ UNTIL 2019.... grin grin
undecided weitn u talk 1st haaaa u don Bleep up dud......
Re: Eastern Railway Service To Commence By December by roxell120(m): 9:31am On Sep 17, 2013
ichidodo: Oyii! OyiioO!! Oyi!.To much Fresh Air is dangerous to health.
apc biggot go gree? more fresh air coming. the foundations ve been laid and are still being laid.
Re: Eastern Railway Service To Commence By December by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 17, 2013
Fresh wind blowing...GEJ carry go!!!

1 Like

Re: Eastern Railway Service To Commence By December by SUBMARINE: 9:33am On Sep 17, 2013
Hausa-fulani presidency(Shagari)= Failure Yoruba presidency(OBJ)= Failure Ijaw presidency(GEJ)= Success Igbo presidency= Yet to come XTIAN North presidency= Yet to come.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Railway Service To Commence By December by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 17, 2013
fresh air tinz now all they need do is make the railway stations attractive and rehabilitate old buildings.if the stations are looking good like they airports people will sure think twice before embarking on road trips.
Re: Eastern Railway Service To Commence By December by SUBMARINE: 9:37am On Sep 17, 2013
GEJ has proven that an average Ijaw man have excellent admnistrative skills than his yoruba-hausa-fulani counterparts. So I wonder what APC a party formed by three failed ethnic groups want to achieve.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Railway Service To Commence By December by victorazy(m): 9:40am On Sep 17, 2013
Make dis work to progrss
Re: Eastern Railway Service To Commence By December by chikeorji123(m): 9:41am On Sep 17, 2013
God Bless Mr president!!.God no matter the pressure he faces on daily bases kindly blind those opposition spirit.Fres Air tinz.

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Railway Service To Commence By December by phayvoursky(m): 9:42am On Sep 17, 2013
sarutobie:
My bad..I retract the rude comment above.
matured thinkin bein displayed...sweet. quarrel n settle. life goes on.

NAIJA GO BERA

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Railway Service To Commence By December by Anvaller: 9:44am On Sep 17, 2013
sarutobie:
And how does electricity relate to the thread??..are you just inherently dumb? Or wait! You think there isn't electricity in aba? FYI I wake up and go to bed with my A.C on..

So u wanna tell me that u can't connect train and electricity?
Well, interestingly, electricity can very well relate to the thread cos its about train. Check countries where the rail system is perfectly running and and efficiently managed in a cost effective way and u'd find out that the rail runs on electricity. Look at Europe, u can travel by rail all the way from Russia to Spain powered by electricity. Until we become aggressively ambitious like the developing rest of the world, we will forever be 3RD world with our 3rd world, single track, snail speed, locomotive train that we celebrate.

Note: The guy that asked the question might have other reasons or motive but I am responding strictly to ur question in bold.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Railway Service To Commence By December by phayvoursky(m): 9:44am On Sep 17, 2013
GEJ CARRY ON. IF THE MASSES BE FOR YOU, WHO CAN BE AGAINST YOU...

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Railway Service To Commence By December by dejai99: 9:45am On Sep 17, 2013
Not bad
Re: Eastern Railway Service To Commence By December by moscobabs(m): 9:46am On Sep 17, 2013
another opportunity for Eastern rubbers !!!
Re: Eastern Railway Service To Commence By December by olaezebala: 9:47am On Sep 17, 2013
Nigeria get really big problems in the name of tribal wahala and religion bruhaha
Re: Eastern Railway Service To Commence By December by eyenCalabar(m): 9:49am On Sep 17, 2013
Praise the Lord!!!
Re: Eastern Railway Service To Commence By December by emmaliveth10(m): 9:50am On Sep 17, 2013
another FRESH AIR blowing down to us in the east here!!! ;Danother FRESH AIR blowing down to us in the east here!!!

1 Like

Re: Eastern Railway Service To Commence By December by levelszik(m): 9:52am On Sep 17, 2013
asha 80: seen
nice maturity display by you both.I like that!
Re: Eastern Railway Service To Commence By December by phayvoursky(m): 9:53am On Sep 17, 2013
Anvaller:

So u wanna tell me that u can't connect train and electricity?
Well, interestingly, electricity can very well relate to the thread cos its about train. Check countries where the rail system is perfectly running and and efficiently managed in a cost effective way and u'd find out that the rail runs on electricity. Look at Europe, u can travel by rail all the way from Russia to Spain powered by electricity. Until we become aggressively ambitious like the developing rest of the world, we will forever be 3RD world with our 3rd world, single track, locomotive train that we celebrate.

Note: The guy that asked the question might have other reasons or motive but I am responding strictly to ur question in bold.

IS UR BRAIN OVERLOADED OR U LACK UNDERSTANDING?

U THINK RUNNING A TRAIN IS EASY?

THIS IS A SECTOR THAT HAS BEEN LONG DEAD N THE GOVT IS REVIVING IT, UR HERE TALKING BUL SHYTE.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Railway Service To Commence By December by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 17, 2013
Foolish Nigerians as usual... Praising political strategy to buy votes for 2015...

What did he do in his 1st 2years?
Why is it now that we are hearing this news?
When will you people ever learn that it's the very nature of PDP to execute projects in massive scale as election approaches?

When will ever learn that they often hold on till last minutes to election before doing anything?

Why is all this happening in 2013 when he had been in office since 2011?

Fools are the cause of Nigeria's woes because they fail to apply logical reasoning to x-ray tactical strategies often used by PDP.
Re: Eastern Railway Service To Commence By December by bakynes(m): 9:57am On Sep 17, 2013
I just laugh @ all these Team fresh air till 2019 folks, Eastern rail service with old locomotive train been repaired and put back on rail and you are celebrating.

When I see Rail stations being built and New Modern trains been bought that's when I can celebrate. Trains are working here in lagos nw bt why must we celebrate Old locomotive trains. If some of you are priviledged to travel out of the country u will see what I mean. Those trains are outdated long ago,trains bought during the colonial rule and ur celebrating.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Railway Service To Commence By December by emmanuel4758(m): 9:59am On Sep 17, 2013
end time tinz
Re: Eastern Railway Service To Commence By December by SUBMARINE: 10:01am On Sep 17, 2013
[color=#006600]
moscobabs: another opportunity for Eastern rubbers !!!
At least GEJ have proven that the Ijaw people can govern Nigeria better than your people. FRESH AIR FROM A SMALL BUT MIGHTY ETHNIC NATION(IJAW).

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Railway Service To Commence By December by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 17, 2013
bakynes: I just laugh @ all these Team fresh air till 2019 folks, Eastern rail service with old locomotive train been repaired and put back on rail and you are celebrating.

When I see Rail stations being built and New Modern trains been bought that's when I can celebrate. Trains are working here in lagos nw bt why must we celebrate Old locomotive trains. If some of you are priviledged to travel out of the country u will see what I mean. Those trains are outdated long ago,trains bought during colonial era
MY THOUGHTR EXACTLY, LOCOMOTIVE TRAINS IN 2013........Too bad

1 Like

Re: Eastern Railway Service To Commence By December by akos123: 10:01am On Sep 17, 2013
Please i would like to know if the power situation in Aba has improved?
Re: Eastern Railway Service To Commence By December by Anvaller: 10:11am On Sep 17, 2013
phayvoursky:

IS UR BRAIN OVERLOADED OR U LACK UNDERSTANDING?

U THINK RUNNING A TRAIN IS EASY?

THIS IS A SECTOR THAT HAS BEEN LONG DEAD N THE GOVT IS REVIVING IT, UR HERE TALKING BUL SHYTE.

OK dude, I was not rude in anyway to the guy that I referred to in the 1st place, ur attack is just an undue incursion. And what do u gain from being rude? Why not tell us here how running a train on diesel is easier than on electricity? or how running a single track railway is easier than a double track?
Re: Eastern Railway Service To Commence By December by awodman: 10:18am On Sep 17, 2013
sarutobie: Staying in aba..for the first time in over 2 decades,the first train plied the railway cutting across okigwe road on friday 13th(last week).Though they were probably surveying the viability of the rail tracks.Many people who were born after the demise of the railways or new settlers in aba were taking aback lol.dem just dey look am like one kind spirit..Anyway its a step in the right direction..I hope they phase out those outdated narrow rail tracks.Nigeria go better
You are absolutely right...My neighbour came home gisting how they all ran to get a glimpse of the train... Sнε was obviously elated because that's the first time Sнε has seen a train all her life..Very bad I wasn't nearby,would have taken alot of pictures

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Railway Service To Commence By December by bakynes(m): 10:23am On Sep 17, 2013
honey: MY THOUGHTR EXACTLY, LOCOMOTIVE TRAINS IN 2013........Too bad

Bro in addition to what I said,Trains I can't even use, trains that bring out smokes on the head,Trains with no doors,Trains that are rusted and all these pro-GEJ supporters are celebrating. I repeat trains are still working here in lagos form Agege to Mushin bt is that the kind of Railway system we shd be celebrating in 2013. Besides they were only repaired I bet most of you here celebrating it can't even use it. I watched a clip on the state of the Egypts economy and I could see Trains and Train stations even though not like the ones i use in the UK so pls spare us this trash.
Re: Eastern Railway Service To Commence By December by Lamasta(m): 10:26am On Sep 17, 2013
Nothing to write than to Book my Space when the Train Finally commence for operation. So make una no challenge my space cos its booked.
Re: Eastern Railway Service To Commence By December by frainc(m): 10:51am On Sep 17, 2013
bakynes:

Bro in addition to what I said,Trains I can't even use, trains that bring out smokes on the head,Trains with no doors,Trains that are rusted and all these pro-GEJ supporters are celebrating. I repeat trains are still working here in lagos form Agege to Mushin bt is that the kind of Railway system we shd be celebrating in 2013. Besides they were only repaired I bet most of you here celebrating it can't even use it. I watched a clip on the state of the Egypts economy and I could see Trains and Train stations even though not like the ones i use in the UK so pls spare us this trash.
oga with full respect
if you are not current
try to ask your son or yourger brother befor you comment on current affair

where were you when FG signed a deal with GENERAL ELECTRIC?
an american company than will make our trains for the next 10yrs

if you know the standard of GE company you will not mention locomotive

so please don't nail the PRESIDENT because you see some undiluted fools doing it

try to nail with genui reason

1 Like

Re: Eastern Railway Service To Commence By December by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 17, 2013
asha 80: off topic..how electric situation for aba?
there is improvement,the last tym i went there,there was light all through the three days i stayed.i was quite happy ,imagine when the Alaoji power plant will be commissioned on 3rd Oct it'll be wonderful.

the only impediment to Aba being in the limelight is the road situation and waste management,if the govt can look into these,i bet Abia State will be a trailblazer for other states thanks to their ingenuity and hardwork.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Led North In Panic Mode / Nnamdi Kanu Transferred To A Medical Facility Due To Unconsciousness / Abiodun's Aide Commends Obasanjo's Pivotal Mentoring in Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.