Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

I Was Banned For Nothing; I Quit Nairaland - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Was Banned For Nothing; I Quit Nairaland (2261 Views)

I May Quit Nairaland Today / I Want To Apologize For My Nuisance , I Hereby Quit Nairaland..bye Guys / An Appeal To Those Wishing To Quit Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Banned For Nothing; I Quit Nairaland by demelza: 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2013
god_of_music: Aww you sound like a SLUT!
I aint surprised, given your antecedents on the BBA thread.
Exchanging insults with a teen is boring anyway.
#unfollows thread.
Re: I Was Banned For Nothing; I Quit Nairaland by Kslib(m): 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2013
God bless you @braisa**bites tongue** for banning him.. I just saw this thread now...
Enjoy your ban...
All izz well!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Banned For Nothing; I Quit Nairaland by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 18, 2013
Why do I love NL so much,hehehehe too much drama.
Amebo zone
grin
Re: I Was Banned For Nothing; I Quit Nairaland by dominique(f): 11:21pm On Sep 19, 2013
demelza: I aint surprised, given your antecedents on the BBA thread.
Exchanging insults with a teen is boring anyway.
#unfollows thread.

Don't worry, he won't be replying you anytime soon. He has been banned here too grin
This gom is something else. Mynd, don't you think he'll make a spectacular comod? grin
Re: I Was Banned For Nothing; I Quit Nairaland by Mynd44: 11:26pm On Sep 19, 2013
dominique:

Don't worry, he won't be replying you anytime soon. He has been banned here too grin
This gom is something else. Mynd, don't you think he'll make a spectacular comod? grin
I would ban him until 2106 before that happens.

I will rather moderate it alone than have him on my side
Re: I Was Banned For Nothing; I Quit Nairaland by dominique(f): 11:59pm On Sep 19, 2013
Mynd_44:

Rofl, na so he bad reach grin. Upon all the epistle application he wrote on the moderator search thread in music/radio. O ma se o sad
Re: I Was Banned For Nothing; I Quit Nairaland by Mynd44: 12:03am On Sep 20, 2013
dominique:

Rofl, na so he bad reach grin. Upon all the epistle application he wrote on the moderator search thread in music/radio. O ma se o sad
As you see me so, I don't like trouble and I don't like troublesome people too

1 Like

Re: I Was Banned For Nothing; I Quit Nairaland by Obinoscopy(m): 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mynd_44:

He must have been high on weed when he applied grin
Re: I Was Banned For Nothing; I Quit Nairaland by Mynd44: 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2013
Obinoscopy: He must have been high on weed when he applied grin
not weed, biscuits
Re: I Was Banned For Nothing; I Quit Nairaland by VillageBoi(m): 12:26am On Sep 22, 2013
Well done to the mods of all sections that have banned him. His ramblings are a bit OTT & blatantly insulting.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Banned For Nothing; I Quit Nairaland by hiuser(m): 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2013
'Ambush'-> go to school
Re: I Was Banned For Nothing; I Quit Nairaland by Tiyazman(m): 2:20am On Jul 12, 2014
Mynd44, Fr3do, Briareos, Prof800, Okija_juju,
Speedyboi, Villageboi,
Demelza, Dominique,
Popowaa, Ishilove, Yuzedo, Kslib, 190 and the rest. , , you remember this thread? I just barged into it while browsing around the forum, and it's got me cracking!
My ribs don finish for here! That god_of_music! What a very troublesome guy! I'm missing the drama and entertainment that gem brought to every thread on Nairaland, like seriously, he was annoyingly funny!

Oh why did he deactivate? Why did he leave us to live in boredom with the present moralistic Nairaland?? Where art our god gone to?!!! I need him to come back!!!!!

Anybody know he's new account?? If he got any

Reincarnated, check this out! DRAMA!!! gringringringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Meet The Woman With The World’s Biggest Hands / What Will You Do If You See Your Sister You Takes To Be A Virgin Doing This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.