Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,383 members, 7,812,128 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) (23622 Views)

Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening / Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) / Tuface And D'Banj At Old Age. LOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by Lilaex: 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2013
holly-pagan:
WHO IS DBANJ,

The guy way thay make all the women(ur mama,sisters nd aunts) 4 ur family masturbate...

1 Like

Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by noskeybaba: 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2013
Waiting for someone with the infamous E_D T_I_E Things. grin
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
walescounis:

Idiota.

Sorry for abusing you, I don't meant to.

The level of bad english I see on this forum is bewildering!
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by oyedun82(m): 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2013
Austeenxx:

I'm sorry 'bout this, but you're wonderfully stupiiid.
walahi! Mr Seun ti ko eran po mo ero
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 17, 2013
Austeenxx:

I'm sorry 'bout this, but you're wonderfully stupiiid.

Are you familiar with D'banj? Do you work for him? Is he feeding you? Has he helped you? Finally, have you eaten today?

Some Nigerians are just plain dumb. Someone said his mind and you that most possibly haven't even seen D'banj...

1 Like

Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by shaneroberts26: 5:15pm On Sep 17, 2013
spade: Before even seeing the video, you already know Tuface will outshine D'Banj in his own song grin
For sure bro,for sure bro.
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 17, 2013
make d banj no go act nonsence oh
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by Ziggyzito(m): 5:17pm On Sep 17, 2013
legalcode: Pls my Idol 2face, stay away from Dbanj ooooo....he will make people to start hating you and remember that u are married ooooooo!! u aint same level with him.
<==== look at what foolishnessss can do... you must be stup1d to say that he will be infected by D'banj.
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by Cosmore9(m): 5:17pm On Sep 17, 2013
Looks like d video is gonna b 4 FEELING GOOD VIDEO-2face ft D'banj! D track was quiet a great one!!
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by Idowuogbo(f): 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2013
Kai! See as shawwrie balance on top tu-face shocked shocked it sure say dat one carry go belle. grin
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by yahrant140(m): 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2013
If you like it or not,dbanj will always be the king in your fucking music industry for life!
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by Ziggyzito(m): 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2013
walescounis:

Idiota.

Sorry for abusing you, I don't meant to.
did you say idiot? shocked he's actually more than that.. he's a foool
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by mrspeaker: 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2013
The hand sign things is symbol of illuminatti or freemason some of them know while some do it out of ignorance( as a posing style) but all the
same we should not glorify it because it is the dragon horn the DEVIL

1 Like

Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by Ziggyzito(m): 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2013
holly-pagan:
WHO IS DBANJ,
he's a niggah that can feed you, feed your family for maybe eternity and will still remain one of the richest and most relevant artist...biatch!!

1 Like

Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by richybanky(m): 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2013
holly-pagan:
WHO IS DBANJ,
Ask Babalawo Ife.............Mumu
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by Ziggyzito(m): 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2013
oyedun82: dbanj com be lyk ghost
he still make sense
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by tolurainbow(m): 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2013
More u hate..more u die early n never progress kokomaster more grease n Ur elbow 2 Baba i hail ooo.
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by oyedun82(m): 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2013
Ziggyzito: he still make sense
you think xo?
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by Krasid(m): 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2013
They are both great musicians, but I don't think the song will be a hit.
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by Austeenxx: 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2013
Promhize:

Are you familiar with D'banj? Do you work for him? Is he feeding you? Has he helped you? Finally, have you eaten today?

Some Nigerians are just plain dumb. Someone said his mind and you that most possibly haven't even seen D'banj...

Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by hopeyemih(m): 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2013
yahrant140: If you like it or not,dbanj will always be the king in your fucking music industry for life!

naaaa,ma friend..tuface b4 d'banj
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by dionflex: 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2013
VISIT HTTP://NAIJAGUYZBASE.ML FOR LATEST STUFFS ON FREE BROWSING. INCLUDING THE LATEST AIRTEL 1.6GB WIT 100NAIRA JST CLICK THE LINK TO GET THESE FOR FREE
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by ritchieamaka: 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2013
Each time I see celebrities wt d finger sign depicting d head of d beast baphomet, I feel so sad dat de can sell dia souls 2 d evil one just 4 fame. Dear brothers n sisters in d entertainment world, our dear Lord died 2 free u n I frm slavery 2 d beast. Y walk into slavery wt ur 2 legs just 4 ephemerals called fame n wealth? U're proud displayin ur loyalty 2 d beast, hw I wish u kn hw he hates u, hw he mocks u wen u're nt lookin. If u do u wld get up n hurry 2 ur Father God like d prodigal son askin 4 his mercy n He'll receive u into His warm embrace. Just kn He lvs u so much n u cause Him so much pain wt ur allegiance 2 d evil one n misleading His young children who now luk up 2 u as idols. Repent!

1 Like

Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by esbjaygmailco(m): 5:38pm On Sep 17, 2013
nice combination
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by 25Calibre(m): 5:39pm On Sep 17, 2013
Who is that guy in the pics looking like tony yayo?
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by nickz(m): 5:44pm On Sep 17, 2013
spade: Before even seeing the video, you already know Tuface will outshine D'Banj in his own song grin
EVEN THE DEAF KNOW!
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 17, 2013
[b][/b] CLICK LIKE IF YOU THINK D'BANJ IS BETTER THAN TUFACE

6 Likes

Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 17, 2013
Tuface is a legend, I have almost all his musics in my phone and I plays them often because they have got enough meaning that one can ponder over. As for d'banj I don't hate the guy but he is not that music talented. Since he and don jazzy split the both is yet to show something for it, all d'banj sings this days are total gabbage.

If you are among those that enjoys shouting and noise as music, I no follow una, try listen to any tuface music quietly and you will understand that music is meant to pass a message to the listeners. Tuface and old P square musics has got it.

1 Like

Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by joshuaidibia(m): 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2013
End tym Entertainment.
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by darediamond(m): 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2013
2 great artist there!
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by iamdsam: 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2013
I can't wait for this video to drop. This really gonna be a tight one. For the first time D'banj and 2face in one song together. Thumbs up to Banga Lee and 2baba #team_db
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by iamdsam: 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2013
darediamond: 2 great artist there!
Absolutely

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun Egbegbe Didn’t Appear In Court Today. See Why / Mercy Aigbe Looking Stunning In Red Outfit (Photos) / Uche Jombo & Funke Akindele Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.