Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) (23621 Views)

Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening / Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) / Tuface And D'Banj At Old Age. LOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by easydoesit24(m): 6:02pm On Sep 17, 2013
nerodenero: Apologies but your submission is somehow biased and myopic. Hate him,love him and abuse him, he is still probably one of the finest in Nigeria, the same goes for Tubaba. wink
nero u comment dey mature jor i thrw u salute

1 Like

Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by iamdsam: 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2013
joshua idibia: End tym Entertainment.
Please... Take it easy #team_endtime #team_db
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by adino(m): 6:05pm On Sep 17, 2013
Austeenxx:
I'm sorry 'bout this, but you're wonderfully stupiiid.
grin grin

Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by easydoesit24(m): 6:05pm On Sep 17, 2013
demelza: Annie come and see your husband, he's lapping a girl grin.
Anyway Im looking forward to this.
Eeja nla meji
even annie self no dat no be only get tu baba bt hw i wish i av a girl lik annie i adore dat girl i go giv her my evrythg
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by toprealman: 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2013
Their first collabo was close to a miss, hope this one will make more sense.
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by iamdsam: 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2013
gboss4sure: Tuface is a legend, I have almost all his musics in my phone and I plays them often because they have got enough meaning that one can ponder over. As for d'banj I don't hate the guy but he is not that music talented. Since he and don jazzy split the both is yet to show something for it, all d'banj sings this days are total gabbage.

If you are among those that enjoys shouting and noise as music, I no follow una, try listen to any tuface music quietly and you will understand that music is meant to pass a message to the listeners. Tuface and old P square musics has got it.
He use am take achieve pass you. If na that one be your problem, you fit go sleep for middle of express road #team_db
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by tuagbo: 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2013
I thought D'banj had a record deal with a foreign music company.Why hasn't he released an album or another single abroad since "Oliver twist?"What is he always doing in Nigeria?Releasing more crappy songs i guess.
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by mrofficial(m): 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2013
tuagbo: I thought D'banj had a record deal with a foreign music company.Why hasn't he released an album or another single abroad since "Oliver twist?"What is he always doing in Nigeria?Releasing more crappy songs i guess.

You don't know D'banj's album titled D King's Men?
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by deskossy(m): 6:39pm On Sep 17, 2013
where tuface hide him wedding ring,abi no b e left hand be dat ni?
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by molasautos(m): 6:58pm On Sep 17, 2013
Eeja nla meji
nice one
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2013
Promhize:

Are you familiar with D'banj? Do you work for him? Is he feeding you? Has he helped you? Finally, have you eaten today?

Some Nigerians are just plain dumb. Someone said his mind and you that most possibly haven't even seen D'banj...
shut up!! U hater!! Has u ever gain anytin from hatred Kokolet!! Rock on!!
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2013
gboss4sure: Tuface is a legend, I have almost all his musics in my phone and I plays them often because they have got enough meaning that one can ponder over. As for d'banj I don't hate the guy but he is not that music talented. Since he and don jazzy split the both is yet to show something for it, all d'banj sings this days are total gabbage.

If you are among those that enjoys shouting and noise as music, I no follow una, try listen to any tuface music quietly and you will understand that music is meant to pass a message to the listeners. Tuface and old P square musics has got it.
that does not concern u,u haters!! Keep hatin and kokolet will keep going high!! Don't forget he is the richest musician in Nigeria!! Love D'banj!!!! Make I play *finally* jare
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by igboboy1(m): 2:05am On Sep 18, 2013
Dbanj and 50cents are in the same category -has beens.

No doubt both were HUGE during their reign and have made enough money to be settled for in two life times (if not squandered that is).

WHen is the last time both had a major hit? They keep up Oppressing up with their money and bribing their way to the spot light but their time don pass sha

1 Like

Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by DWJOBScom(m): 4:59am On Sep 18, 2013
Austeenxx:

I'm sorry 'bout this, but you're wonderfully stupiiid.

The truth is that , U will never been a grown man when ur most thrilling moment is conceiving insults on you.....I sincerely hope u get off that stage man
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by ChiSun27(m): 6:22am On Sep 18, 2013
#1-stunner:
And den?

Hellllllooooooooo!!!!! What makes your signature line one word?
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by biibii31(m): 7:48am On Sep 18, 2013
kini big deal?
Dbanj and Tubaba did a collabo with kas in Fi mi le remix. was just okay. noting special except the tuface touch becasue the song was good witout either of them from the start.
so why would this be sensational? i doubt much.
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by flymeup: 8:36am On Sep 18, 2013
Are you sure that 2face has remember that he is a family man? i think he has forgotten because enjoyment done brake his head.
sory for that
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by frankpessu(m): 10:49am On Sep 18, 2013
Tuface I cnt c ur weddin rings
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 18, 2013
iamdsam: He use am take achieve pass you. If na that one be your problem, you fit go sleep for middle of express road #team_db

Really?, Did you really think everyone on NL is as poor as you?, because your mentality stinks of poverty.
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 18, 2013
rahazaqa: that does not concern u,u haters!! Keep hatin and kokolet will keep going high!! Don't forget he is the richest musician in Nigeria!! Love D'banj!!!! Make I play *finally* jare

Richest? Do you know how much he has in his account or do you think too much showing off is been the richest. I wont be surprise if tu face is the richest of them all but the guy humble dye. As for your Dbanj, i stated that I dont hate him only that his recent musics doesn't make much sense again. You can't even differentiate between HATE and OPINION thats why you took waec 3 times..
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by Ziggyzito(m): 2:12pm On Sep 18, 2013
gboss4sure:

Richest? Do you know how much he has in his account or do you think too much showing off is been the richest. I wont be surprise if tu face is the richest of them all but the guy humble dye. As for your Dbanj, i stated that I dont hate him only that his recent musics doesn't make much sense again. You can't you even differentiate between HATE and OPINION thats why you took waec 3 times..
sorry to intrude, but you're thinking like a stup1d foool... I presume you're not good with your facts, in cognisance with what you just said... D'banj is presently richer than 2face.
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by Ziggyzito(m): 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2013
iamdsam: I can't wait for this video to drop. This really gonna be a tight one. For the first time D'banj and 2face in one song together. Thumbs up to Banga Lee and 2baba #team_db
they've done a song together bro... like two...and they both worked together on kas's fi mi le remix. smiley
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by magnificentsk(m): 4:21pm On Sep 18, 2013
Eeja nla meji
look forward son, cant yo see clearly, this picture is rated 18 and above, did you see PG there? for your mind no be annie dey dere abi.
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 18, 2013
D' banj is just preoccupied with toasting that girl seated on Tuface laps..

I pity these dance girls... hmm

wild wild world.. www
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2013
yahrant140: If you like it or not,dbanj will always be the king in your fucking music industry for life!

No arguement, but convince me that D'banj is better than Wizkid right now, then i will agree with you...

Am sure D'banj no be your brother.
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 18, 2013
rahazaqa: shut up!! U hater!! Has u ever gain anytin from hatred Kokolet!! Rock on!!

Look at this goat o. I don't blame u, just dis morning I saw a bb with a gateman
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by tonitones: 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2013
25Calibre: Who is that guy in the pics looking like tony yayo?
the guy that looks like tony yayo is Toba of London
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by Proffdada: 8:53am On Sep 19, 2013
in one pic we see tuface having a laptop in the next pic it seems he's checking his e.rec.tion
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by iamdsam: 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2013
gboss4sure:

Really?, Did you really think everyone on NL is as poor as you?, because your mentality stinks of poverty.
Do you know me Those that are rich don't boost about it. This only proves that you're wallowing in poverty

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Looking Stunning In Red Outfit (Photos) / Seun Egbegbe Didn’t Appear In Court Today. See Why / Uche Jombo & Funke Akindele Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.