Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Enugu Airport Passengers Complain That Enugu Environment is "Too Dirty" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Airport Passengers Complain That Enugu Environment is "Too Dirty" (4051 Views)

"Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" / Uvwie LGA Delta State Environment Is In A Sad State (photos ) / Hundreds Throng Enugu Airport To Pay Respect To Chukwumerije. Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Airport Passengers Complain That Enugu Environment is "Too Dirty" by remarkD(m): 11:22pm On Sep 17, 2013
Haba, Dayo! Why you dey answer yourself nahh? You no try at all oh... come dey use your alias wey everyone know say nah you... lol.... anyway, you be joker sha...

Italiano1:

^^^ FACT!!!

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport Passengers Complain That Enugu Environment is "Too Dirty" by remarkD(m): 11:32pm On Sep 17, 2013
if such places are still way way better and cleaner than your villages where your grown men squat to poop in gutters in full glare of the public.... is there any word or term that can be used to describe your states/villages (in heaven, earth and beneath the eart....?)[quote

You know what? you get the last word, I don commot... its not worth any of my time posting to block-oily heads...

Umu Igbo hapu ha aka ka ha zuzu wa... (as someone said, from the day this airport was commissioned, they have known no peace ... so their campaigns will keep coming.... so just post the facts and allow them continue on feel "happy"author=Sterling Towers] and believing they are not the dirtiest - personally, environmentally and otherwise.... ))

Na correct ya self they are the dirtiest places in the whole wide world not just cities. [/quote]
Re: Enugu Airport Passengers Complain That Enugu Environment is "Too Dirty" by naijaking1: 1:13am On Sep 18, 2013
@poster
The intensity, tenacity, and viciousness of your attack on "Enugu" since after the International airport is quite scary! Many of us always suspected that people like you were blocking competitive developmental efforts in the East using the federal might just like Awo did, now you have proved that point beyond words. You have repeatedly and senslessly tried to paint Enugu as being unsuitable for a basic airport is appalling. You have no sense of competitiveness, instead you have resorted to cheating as usual.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Airport Passengers Complain That Enugu Environment is "Too Dirty" by agbameta: 2:46am On Sep 18, 2013
naijaking1: @poster
The intensity, tenacity, and viciousness of your attack on "Enugu" since after the International airport is quite scary! Many of us always suspected that people like you were blocking competitive developmental efforts in the East using the federal might just like Awo did, now you have proved that point beyond words. You have repeatedly and senslessly tried to paint Enugu as being unsuitable for a basic airport is appalling. You have no sense of competitiveness, instead you have resorted to cheating as usual.

Nna, na punch publish the story, na ibo man write the story and many of the folks complaining inside the story are ibo people so what's the OP got to do with the story apart from informing and educating you?
Re: Enugu Airport Passengers Complain That Enugu Environment is "Too Dirty" by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:25am On Sep 18, 2013
Answer the question, is the airport dirty or not, and stop beating about the bush.
Re: Enugu Airport Passengers Complain That Enugu Environment is "Too Dirty" by Kairoseki77: 7:22am On Sep 18, 2013
^^^^^^^^^^

grin grin grin
Re: Enugu Airport Passengers Complain That Enugu Environment is "Too Dirty" by ichidodo: 7:35am On Sep 18, 2013
|||
Ikengawo: [size=15pt]10 Most Polluted Cities In The World[/size]

http://www.weirdlyodd.com/10-most-polluted-cities-in-the-world/
Re: Enugu Airport Passengers Complain That Enugu Environment is "Too Dirty" by Kairoseki77: 8:25am On Sep 18, 2013
ichidodo: |||

It is important to remember that Enugu is not considered a city by anyone on the international stage.

If the people who put that list together had even HEARD of Enugu, you would be number one on the list.
Re: Enugu Airport Passengers Complain That Enugu Environment is "Too Dirty" by ichidodo: 8:31am On Sep 18, 2013
Kairoseki77:

It is important to remember that Enugu is not considered a city by anyone on the international stage.

If the people who put that list together had even HEARD of Enugu, you would be number one on the list.
But Lagos 'your city' according to the report is wallowing in filth.Before removing the speck off your neighbour's eyes please uproot the Iroko tree in your own eyes.
Re: Enugu Airport Passengers Complain That Enugu Environment is "Too Dirty" by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 18, 2013
FreeGlobe: The respondent: An Ethiopian-bound traveller, Mrs. Yemisi Dantex

The Newspaper: PUNCH

The People: usual suspects from SW

Question

Is Lagos cleaner than Enugu?

Verdict: Gone are those days, these bad belle Lagos media cannot hold us back cheesy cheesy cheesy
_

I live in Enugu, and I'm sorry but this is true. In my other thread about rating your state governor I mentioned the failures of ESWAMA. The truth is that Enugu is gradually becoming an eyesore due to the laskadaisical attitude of ESWAMA officials. They don't do their jobs and the times they do, they only succeed in making it worse.

What the fûçk is going on?

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport Passengers Complain That Enugu Environment is "Too Dirty" by warlei(m): 10:03am On Sep 18, 2013
Why d crying
When a multinational thought of putting shoprite in Ibadan,ur brothers also came here. To discredit it.
For ur info plans are ongoing for shoprites second outlet here in ib
Re: Enugu Airport Passengers Complain That Enugu Environment is "Too Dirty" by Kairoseki77: 7:26pm On Sep 18, 2013
SimonAndal:
_

I live in Enugu, and I'm sorry but this is true. In my other thread about rating your state governor I mentioned the failures of ESWAMA. The truth is that Enugu is gradually becoming an eyesore due to the laskadaisical attitude of ESWAMA officials. They don't do their jobs and the times they do, they only succeed in making it worse.

What the fûçk is going on?

Thank you for your honesty.
Re: Enugu Airport Passengers Complain That Enugu Environment is "Too Dirty" by EMMABC1(m): 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2013
Kairoseki77:

What does this have to do with Lagos??

Mr. Christian Diru is Lagos? grin
Madam Hannah Anike is Lagos? cheesy
OZIOMA UBABUKOH is Lagos? grin

And by the way, the author is an Igbo based in Enugu. grin wink

Maybe you should spend less time worrying about Lagos and more time cleaning your environment! shocked

It's either u are ignorant of Punch newspaper has done over the past decade to ruin the reputation of South East or a probably u are one of them. Whichever one, I will advice u quit trying with ur SW folks because u have failed. Enugu int'l airport has come to stay and none of u detractors nor the likes of FFK will stop it frm overtaking MMM in the nxt 2 or 3yrs..
Re: Enugu Airport Passengers Complain That Enugu Environment is "Too Dirty" by Kairoseki77: 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2013
EMMA BC:

It's either u are ignorant of Punch newspaper has done over the past decade to ruin the reputation of South East or a probably u are one of them. Whichever one, I will advice u quit trying with ur SW folks because u have failed. Enugu int'l airport has come to stay and none of u detractors nor the likes of FFK will stop it frm overtaking MMM in the nxt 2 or 3yrs..

Will it be clean?
Re: Enugu Airport Passengers Complain That Enugu Environment is "Too Dirty" by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2013
FreeGlobe: The respondent: An Ethiopian-bound traveller, Mrs. Yemisi Dantex

The Newspaper: PUNCH

The People: usual suspects from SW

Question

Is Lagos cleaner than Enugu?

Verdict: Gone are those days, these bad belle Lagos media cannot hold us back cheesy cheesy cheesy

My dear, two cities i hate visiting are Aba and Lagos.. Too dirty..

Dont mind the yoruba woman who says she drives from Emene to Abakpa...

Who doesnt know that Abakpa Nike is Enugu's own suburb for peasants ? Can she say that of New haven, Independence Layout, GRA, Trans Ekulu, Achara Layout, Uwani and the rest parts of the town..

She go live for Abakpa, make she port to better part of town nah...

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport Passengers Complain That Enugu Environment is "Too Dirty" by Kairoseki77: 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2013
^^^^^

Hush child. Grown people r talkin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov Oshiomhole: “we Found Nothing Incriminating Against President Jonathan... / LAGOS Or OGUN Wihch. State. Is The Industrial Hub Of Nigeria / Peuhl Militia Masquerading Has Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.