Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,249 members, 7,953,930 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:12 AM

How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? (3138 Views)

The Best Place To Meet A Spouse / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? / What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by Fhemmmy: 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2013
Kanwulia: I simply lock myself IN MY ROOM! kiss
Once my door is locked he KNOWS that SUPERMARKET DON CLOSE!!! cool

He DARES not knock on my door either!

When his door is closed, I DARE NOT GO NEAR THERE EITHER!!!

Unfortunately for moi, HIS DOOR IS ALWAYS OPEN!!!! grin

He can NEVER SAY NOOOOO!!! The OKORO OLIVER-TWIST always wants MOOOORE!!!! He nor dey taya!!!! cheesy

If he knows the right PIN Number, he will unlock cheesy
Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by OmoAlata1(f): 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2013
effisyman:
What if the wife is tired?
Women resistance na lailai I no gree....women don't compromise.

if the wife is tired, you do the same thing. Touch her properly and within seconds the tiredness and sleepiness will disappear too
Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by aadetoyin(f): 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2013
greatgod2012: @phemmy, i love your posts on this thread.

@post, when we first get married, and i know that it's gonna happen this night(because i would have been seeing the sign since morning) and im not in the mood, i make sure i go to bed before him and pretend to be asleep when he comes to bed and since he's the type that do not like to impose or force things on me, he would endure till morning.........lol, im not teaching anyone o.

But now, mo ti gbona gan, wetin go make me turn him down, im yet to see the thing, i don dey dey gidigba now, he taught me how to be baaaad on bed, now im an expert, even when im tired, i use it to resuscicate myself, try it when you are tired, you will be surprised, it's like a magic.

Am i the one saying all these?

May God help us all.

@, eh! are u the one that all posted this.
on fire *singing Ogbona feli feli*

*picks race* grin
Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by aadetoyin(f): 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2013
I'll just form one kick ass migraine or tommy ache.
Shikena grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by Fhemmmy: 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2013
aadetoyin: I'll just form one kick ass migraine or tommy ache.
Shikena grin grin grin

na lie - you never see where pain dey run away when the man touches the right places?
Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by Kanwulia: 9:26pm On Sep 17, 2013
Fhemmmy:

If he knows the right PIN Number, he will unlock cheesy

Na pin # you dey take lock ya 'bedroom door'?

Una get 'high-tech' DOORS O!

The book of revelation SOINTINZZZ! wink
Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by Fhemmmy: 12:34am On Sep 18, 2013
Kanwulia:

Na pin # you dey take lock ya 'bedroom door'?

Una get 'high-tech' DOORS O!

The book of revelation SOINTINZZZ! wink

Yes oh . . . Cos we have a rule in my home: Neither of us (myself and Madam) could wear something to bed except those times of the month. grin
Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by veave(f): 7:43am On Sep 18, 2013
i dont know ooosad
Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by Ngokafor(f): 8:17am On Sep 18, 2013
Kai!..it's a tough one but i guess i'll retire to bed early and act like i am fast asleep if i hear him coming into the bedroom..throwing in one or two snores to sound convincing....but i know i'll probably not escape the early morning 'tonic' so i'll prepare myself! grin cool
Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by RoyalRoy(m): 8:43am On Sep 18, 2013
Hehehe

Interesting comments!

A single dude who was tired & worn out from the day's job got home and met his girlfriend, in bum shots & tank top.
She already cooked his best meal, put some nice Jlo perfume, made the bed with pink sheets & lay down on the couch with a sexy pose!!

The tired dude already knew what is in stock.

In a bid to avoid dissapointing the already fired up babe, he said to her

"Baby, pls help me pack that food & put in the refrigerator, I don't feel like eating tonight".

The babe was shocked, and asked why?

He went on to narrate how his boss has been picking on him & seems they want to get rid of him at his office!

The lady was of course ruffled, sexy Mariah Carey suddenly turned to preaching Mother Theresa.

The dude finally "agreed" to eat his food, took a shower & off to bed.

By morning, as in those early morning when the weather is down south, when the proof of being a man is obvious to all eyes, he decided to "pay her" with some gift of his third leg!!

Girlfriend suddenly wondered & asked, are you sure u are okay for this?
He said & I quote "well, since I have the best woman in the world, then even if they take my job from me, life goes on".

The "wicked third leg" kept on turning the room temperatures up to the ceiling.

And before 6am, the heat in the room could bake bread for the whole of Lagos.

Hehehe, how did I know all this?

Your guess is right.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by crystalballs: 8:50am On Sep 18, 2013
Royal Roy: Hehehe

Interesting comments!

A single dude who was tired & worn out from the day's job got home and met his girlfriend, in bum shots & tank top.
She already cooked his best meal, put some nice Jlo perfume, made the bed with pink sheets & lay down on the couch with a sexy pose!!

"Baby, pls help me pack that food & put in the refrigerator, I don't feel like eating tonight".

He went on to narrate how his boss has been picking on him & seems they want to get rid of him at his office!

The lady was of course ruffled, sexy Mariah Carey suddenly turned to preaching Mother Theresa.

By morning, as in those early morning when the weather is down south, when the proof of being a man is obvious to all eyes, he decided to "pay her" with some gift of his third leg!!

He said & I quote "well, since I have the best woman in the world, then even if they take my job from me, life goes on".

Your guess is right.

am reading and learning.
Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by veave(f): 9:22am On Sep 18, 2013
@Roy... haba brother grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by Ngokafor(f): 9:41am On Sep 18, 2013

Interesting comments!

Your guess is right.

grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by hrmkz: 2:23pm On Sep 18, 2013
Hardly will a man say no, its usually women who reject offers...- mean such offers tongue
Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2013
Royal Roy

Bad guy, I bow and tremble.
Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by RoyalRoy(m): 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2013
sihom: Royal Roy

Bad guy, I bow and tremble.

grin grin

Fear Not.
Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by veave(f): 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2013
Roy... old crook grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by RoyalRoy(m): 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2013
veave: Roy... old crook grin grin grin grin

Hehehe...you better take style learn how to turn your man on & off.

Lollz
Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by dBard: 7:32pm On Sep 18, 2013
xynerise: Well, simply tell him/her you have a severe headache

A good Orgasm is a good cure f severe headache tongue
Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by dBard: 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2013

Interesting comments!

Your guess is right.

Badt guy grin
Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I am a man, and my woman knows when i need it that day, cos i start the fun from the morning till we are both home, and i am not the kinda man that leaves her to do all the stuff, i help out and when i need it, she knows - But i thank God sha that we both no dey joke with that thing

Pls, help me with tips on how to turn on my hubby. (I'm serious)
Re: How Do You Turn Your Spouse Intimacy Offer Down? by Fhemmmy: 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2013
brito:

Pls, help me with tips on how to turn on my hubby. (I'm serious)

Every man and women are different, what will turn him on will be different from another man, you need to study and know him well enuf to know what to touch or say that will make him go gaga

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Kind Of Mother Inlaw! 2 / . / Who Do People Say You Look Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.