Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,948 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome - Religion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome (48959 Views)

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:14pm On Oct 14, 2013
Logicboy03:

Guy....I'm impressed..... smiley

Your hardwork is inspiring.............

It's not by my might
It's not by my piwer
But by His mighty and marvelous works
Praise the Lord of lords.

1 Like

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

It's not by my might
It's not by my piwer
But by His mighty and marvelous works
Praise the Lord of lords.

Money on another level
On the streets, I hear I'm hotter than the fu4cking Devil

1 Like

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by texanomaly(f): 11:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Keep telling yourself that.

*rolls eyes*

Smiling and shaking my head
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
Logicboy03:

Money on another level
On the streets, I hear I'm hotter than the fu4cking Devil

You hearing voices now as well? This thread really affects people. Powerful stuff.

1 Like

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by RationalDude(m): 11:31pm On Oct 14, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

You'd be amazed the type of girls you get when you pledge your life to Satan. Real mamiwaters from out of this world that are made for your total satisfaction and will realise all your fantasies.

When you are ready, let me initiate you.
Must i be initiated to get these mami...... hey, wait a minute, "mamiwaters" don't have "holes" u wan dupe me abi?
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
RationalDude: Must i be initiated to get these mami...... hey, wait a minute, "mamiwaters" don't have "holes" u wan dupe me abi?

"Mamiwater" as in extremely beautiful like a fairy. Unimaginable beauty.

Yes, you must belong. They are reserved for the chosen ones of Satan.

1 Like

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by texanomaly(f): 11:43pm On Oct 14, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

*rolls eyes again*
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by wiegraf: 11:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
This is my post 3667.... The dawn of a new era after post 3666. I would like to dedicate it to satan, without which we could not have the good things in live, eg sin.

Sin being the antithesis of godliness, which features; slaving and ra.ping; murdering men, wives, children, even dogs and sheep; sacrificing your omnipotent self to save your loved ones from your omnipotent self; blind obedience featuring sacrificing your child; killing people who refuse to kill others on command; roasting people for eternity; punishing children for the 'sins' of their ancestors; your omniscience demanding people beg your omnipotence for everything (pray), and feed your ego every second of their lives, etc etc etc

If I make 6666, I'll sacrifice a goat in His name. Though I understand he isn't one for sacrifices, I think he's open-minded enough to accept this single act of 'godliness' as harmless.

3 Likes

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by RationalDude(m): 11:52pm On Oct 14, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Fairies are not beautiful, they only exist in fairy tales and ooo........... satan chooses special people too?
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by tuagbo: 11:59pm On Oct 14, 2013
Why waste your time and energy on a non-existent "God" when you can just give your soul to Lord Satan and receive all your heart's desires.Whoever says "God" is more powerful than Satan is just fooling his/herself."If you want to achieve success,better get access to the best address."
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:12am On Oct 15, 2013
RationalDude: Fairies are not beautiful, they only exist in fairy tales and ooo........... satan chooses special people too?

Why don't you give it a trial and see if it's tales or not?
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by BabaAlabi: 12:54am On Oct 15, 2013
Alfa,Logic,Tuagbo and wie....that's 4 and counting....The ministry is progressing.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by texanomaly(f): 1:08am On Oct 15, 2013
BabaAlabi: Alfa,Logic,Tuagbo and wie....that's 4 and counting....The ministry is progressing.

So you are a Satanist?
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by BabaAlabi: 1:39am On Oct 15, 2013
texanomaly:

So you are a Satanist?
NO!! I believe in God....Always have, Always will.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by texanomaly(f): 1:43am On Oct 15, 2013
BabaAlabi:

hmmmm...your comment threw me off I guess.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by texanomaly(f): 1:43am On Oct 15, 2013
hello SC
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by SorayaCarvalho(f): 1:50am On Oct 15, 2013
Hi Tex, I couldn't stay away from this thread for long lol grin.. Is this the power of Satan ?
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by SorayaCarvalho(f): 1:52am On Oct 15, 2013
BabaAlabi:

What are you doing here then?.. Light and darkness will never be friends
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by texanomaly(f): 1:53am On Oct 15, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:
Hi Tex, I couldn't stay away from this thread for long lol grin.. Is this the power of Satan ?

Nah...it's just fun to see what will happen next...never a dull moment with these guys...

especially Alfa kiss
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by SorayaCarvalho(f): 1:57am On Oct 15, 2013
texanomaly:

Nah...it's just fun to see what will happen next...never a dull moment with these guys...

especially Alfa kiss

Yes I can see you like Alfa a lot wink
I am starting to like him too , but not the way you like him lol... But still hope he is joking, such a nice guy a satanist? cry
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by texanomaly(f): 2:02am On Oct 15, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

I am starting to like him too , but not the way you like him lol... But still hope he is joking, such a nice guy a satanist? cry

lolz...smh
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 15, 2013
mschew. fckry
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by MrTroll(m): 6:20am On Oct 15, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

this is where you guys miss it. is it a case of Christian or Evil?
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by texanomaly(f): 6:51am On Oct 15, 2013
Mr Troll: this is where you guys miss it. is it a case of Christian or Evil?
Good morning

I guess I did miss it. What are you talking about?
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:54am On Oct 15, 2013
*Kails*:
mschew. fckry

You are very welcome
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by MrTroll(m): 6:55am On Oct 15, 2013
texanomaly:
Good morning

I guess I did miss it. What are you talking about?
check the bolded part of his comment.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by texanomaly(f): 7:01am On Oct 15, 2013
Mr Troll: check the bolded part of his comment.

Guess I'm still on the dull side here. You think I'm confused about whether Alfa is Christian or evil?

Huh?
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by MrTroll(m): 7:05am On Oct 15, 2013
texanomaly:

Guess I'm still on the dull side here. You think I'm confused about whether Alfa is Christian or evil?

Huh?
no. the comment I bolded showed the misconception people have that atheists/Satanist are not supposed to be nice or 'cool' or polite or good etc etc.

what is so sad about a nice satanist undecided
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by texanomaly(f): 7:14am On Oct 15, 2013
Mr Troll: no. the comment I bolded showed the misconception people have that atheists/Satanist are not supposed to be nice or 'cool' or polite or good etc etc.

what is so sad about a nice satanist undecided
Nothing is bad about it. I didn't say that. SC did. I have no prob with it at all. I've quite enjoyed the association so far.
grin
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by MrTroll(m): 7:16am On Oct 15, 2013
texanomaly:
Nothing is bad about it. I didn't say that. SC did. I have no prob with it at all. I've quite enjoyed the association so far.
grin
I know who said it and that was the person I quoted. but you SHOOK YOUR HEAD angry to it though. undecided
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by texanomaly(f): 7:27am On Oct 15, 2013
Mr Troll: I know who said it and that was the person I quoted. but you SHOOK YOUR HEAD angry to it though. undecided
I was shaking my head at the part about about me and Alfa.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by MrTroll(m): 7:40am On Oct 15, 2013
texanomaly:
I was shaking my head at the part about about me and Alfa.
OK wink embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (51) (Reply)

Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) / Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD / Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.