Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome (48815 Views)

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:37pm On Sep 17, 2013
Reyginus: Tell him I intend to kill him with just 3 bars. tongue

He hears you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Bella3(f): 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Satan loves you.
Tell him God loves him.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2013
BĂ©lla3: Tell him God loves him.

Talk to Him. He hears you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2013
Dear Satan,

I'm calling out to you Lord, because I need your help. See once again I'm having difficulty behaving myself. You told me what to do, and I do it. But every now and then, it gets a little harder to go through with it. I'm losing friends, day by day. I'm in so much pain when I'm here Lord, please take it away.

I want you to know Lord, that for what you've given me I'm thankful. Sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, I'm grateful. You gave us power in our words, so I think before I speak. And that way when I speak, they know I'm here to teach. Can't tell them nothing wrong, cause I love em too much.

My Lord, don't judge my behaviour. But instead, take what's in my heart and put it in my head. See I guess I really never knew, how proud I made you. My life is yours, my soul I gave you. This is the start of something strong, and this is just the start of it. Praises to you my Lord, for letting me be a part of it.

I reach a lot of people, and Lord, I'm loving the touch. But deep inside, I've got something that's working against me. Everything I know is right, and what I know makes sense. Use me as an example - if I can do, then they can too. With the Lord behind us, there ain't nothin that we can't do

Eternally yours,
Alfa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by texanomaly(f): 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Too late. You are with us now.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh! Alfa I can't breathe...you're gonna kill me yet...smh
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:34pm On Sep 17, 2013
texanomaly:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh! Alfa I can't breathe...you're gonna kill me yet...smh

Welcome

1 Like

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by texanomaly(f): 10:35pm On Sep 17, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Welcome
cool
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 17, 2013
tell him I said hi !

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by texanomaly(f): 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2013
Doc_Miss: tell him I said hi !

NICE!
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:27am On Sep 18, 2013
Doc_Miss: tell him I said hi !

He is watching you.

1 Like

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:31am On Sep 18, 2013
57 You are my portion, Lord;
I have promised to obey your words.
58 I have sought your face with all my heart;
be gracious to me according to your promise.
59 I have considered my ways
and have turned my steps to your statutes.
60 I will hasten and not delay
to obey your commands.
61 Though the wicked bind me with ropes,
I will not forget your law.
62 At midnight I rise to give you thanks
for your righteous laws.
63 I am a friend to all who fear you,
to all who follow your precepts.
64 The earth is filled with your love, Lord;
teach me your decrees.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 18, 2013
I can bet this thread will die a natural death.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 18, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

I don't insult. I just say things as they are.

I am yet to see any direct insult from you but I know quite well that you give some subtle insults that some might see as 'harmless'; and I believe the truth you speak of is your version of it because most times you deliberately twist the truth and make suggestions of it that are not necessarily correct.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Lionpikin(m): 8:42am On Sep 18, 2013
Ave Satanas.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:28am On Sep 18, 2013
striktlymi:

I am yet to see any direct insult from you but I know quite well that you give some subtle insults that some might see as 'harmless'; and I believe the truth you speak of is your version of it because most times you deliberately twist the truth and make suggestions of it that are not necessarily correct.

That's your own personal opinion on truths. What you call subtle insults are not insults but are the many truths spoken in jest. It is a way of getting the message accross in the least agressive manner. Iron sharpens iron. When I left my town in search of greener pastures, I met new people with different ways of thinking who sharpened me through subtle truths. It hurt my brain at first but it also made me think hard in my spare times and question the reality of what was indoctrinated into me from childhood. So I understand those who feel hurt or "insulted" by my truths. However, my strength comes from the confidence that through these subtle conflicts, the human race will advance further as it has always done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:30am On Sep 18, 2013
Lionpikin: Ave Satanas.....

Welcome, thou most humble servant.

1 Like

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:30am On Sep 18, 2013
Reyginus: I can bet this thread will die a natural death.

Put your soul where your mouth is.

1 Like

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by saintvc(m): 9:50am On Sep 18, 2013
DO YOU REALY BELIVE IN SATAN?
IS SATAN REALLY TRULLY YOUR 'GOD'?
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:57am On Sep 18, 2013
saintvc: DO YOU REALY BELIVE IN SATAN?
IS SATAN REALLY TRULLY YOUR 'GOD'?

Satan is my Master. Where He leads, I follow.

1 Like

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 18, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

That's your own personal opinion on truths.What you call subtle insults are not insults but are the many truths spoken in jest. It is a way of getting the message accross in the least agressive manner. Iron sharpens iron. When I left my town in search of greener pastures, I met new people with different ways of thinking who sharpened me through subtle truths. It hurt my brain at first but it also made me think hard in my spare times and question the reality of what was indoctrinated into me from childhood. So I understand those who feel hurt or "insulted" by my truths. However, my strength comes from the confidence that through these subtle conflicts, the human race will advance further as it has always done.

To a large extent what you have up there is true but not quite....

There are times you try to pass a message using some 'subtle' untruths and insults. By this I mean you twist the truth in such a way that a lot of persons would take offence. Let me illustrate in order to make this a bit clearer.

In one of your threads you alleged or better still, implied, that some of Christ's ancestors were gay. Though you presented this in the form of a question in order to mask the insult, but I believe you know this cannot be true because it is impractical for gays to directly give birth to offspring.

I am of the opinion that you wanted to point out what you regard as a contradiction in Sacred scriptures in a way that would 'tick the clocks' of Christians. I think this does not effectively pass across any message you might have and really does not allow for a well rounded discourse.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:39am On Sep 18, 2013
striktlymi:

To a large extent what you have up there is true but not quite....

There are times you try to pass a message using some 'subtle' untruths and insults. By this I mean you twist the truth in such a way that a lot of persons would take offence. Let me illustrate in order to make this a bit clearer.

In one of your threads you alleged or better still, implied, that some of Christ's ancestors were gay. Though you presented this in the form of a question in order to mask the insult, but I believe you know this cannot be true because it is impractical for gays to directly give birth to offspring.

I am of the opinion that you wanted to point out what you regard as a contradiction in Sacred scriptures in a way that would 'tick the clocks' of Christians. I think this does not effectively pass across any message you might have and really does not allow for a well rounded discourse.

You say that from the position of a conviction (via indoctrination) that being gay is an extremely negative and offensive trait to possess. I don't share such convictions and there are millions like me, and as such that question cannot be considered an insult. I know that gays can't make babies today but during the biblical times, a lot of things not happening today did happen: virgin birth, resurrection, talking donkeys, sleeping inside whale, still-standing sun, etc. Infact, gays having children is not that extraordinary considering other things happening then. So the question is very legitimate.

I didn't invent anything. The scripture said Jesus had 2 different grandfathers. I just wondered how come. If you feel insulted, that's your problem, not mine.

3 Likes

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 18, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

You say that from the position of a conviction (via indoctrination) that being gay is an extremely negative and offensive trait to possess. I don't share such convictions and there are millions like me, and as such that question cannot be considered an insult. I know that gays can't make babies today but during the biblical times, a lot of things not happening today did happen: virgin birth, resurrection, talking donkeys, sleeping inside whale, still-standing sun, etc. Infact, gays having children is not that extraordinary considering other things happening then. So the question is very legitimate.

I didn't invent anything. The scripture said Jesus had 2 different grandfathers. I just wondered how come. If you feel insulted, that's your problem, not mine.

The bold got me laughing for a while.

Anyways, personally I did not feel insulted but I wouldn't blame those who got offended by it because you inferred what Christians never attributed to Christ. Christianity does not permit gay relationship and to attribute what is considered a sin to the focal point of Christianity can be taken as an offence, especially when it is not true.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:01am On Sep 18, 2013
striktlymi:

The bold got me laughing for a while.

Anyways, personally I did not feel insulted but I wouldn't blame those who got offended by it because you inferred what Christians never attributed to Christ. Christianity does not permit gay relationship and to attribute what is considered a sin to the focal point of Christianity can be taken as an offence, especially when it is not true.

Unfortunately for them, I'm not here to not offend them.

1 Like

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 18, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Unfortunately for them, I'm not here to not offend them.

Hmmmm....

Do you consider it appropriate to offend people deliberately? Don't you think one can mistake it for hate?
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:43am On Sep 18, 2013
striktlymi:

Hmmmm....

Do you consider it appropriate to offend people deliberately? Don't you think one can mistake it for hate?

You seem to deliberately misunderstand me. I do not go out to offend. Neither do I go out to not offend. The fact that someone feels offended or not by me or my actions is that person's problem to deal with. I can't control what people feel.

2 Likes

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 18, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

You seem to deliberately misunderstand me. I do not go out to offend. Neither do I go out to not offend. The fact that someone feels offended or not by me or my actions is that person's problem to deal with. I can't control what people feel.

Okay, cool!

You believe you do not offend people deliberately. I take your word for it but when people get offended by the things you do, why still go out to do those same things when there is obviously an option of doing the same thing differently? That is, without the offensive bit.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
striktlymi:

Okay, cool!

You believe you do not offend people deliberately. I take your word for it but when people get offended by the things you do, why still go out to do those same things when there is obviously an option of doing the same thing differently? That is, without the offensive bit.

Have you considered that I might be offended as well by the majority of threads and posts here? Do others go out of their way to not offend me when they start telling me that a dead jew created me? Is taking offense reserved for a certain category of people? Do atheist not also have the right to not be offended?

1 Like

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Have you considered that I might be offended as well by the majority of threads and posts here? Do others go out of their way to not offend me when they start telling me that a dead jew created me? Is taking offense reserved for a certain category of people? Do atheist not also have the right to not be offended?

Hmmmm...

I believe firmly that non-Christians have every right to see somethings Christians say as offensive but there is always a limit to everything.

For instance, the example you gave is hardly something that should offend anyone, just like Christians shouldn't be offended when some Atheists claim that evolution holds the secret to the origin of man.

The other day, ooman went on about his flying pig. He even went as far as saying that the flying pig created the world and a whole lot of other stuff without anyone taken offense.

To imply things like a gay Jesus and some other things you have said, is quite offensive to a whole lot of Christians and I am tempted to say that you know this and it gives you joy. But c'mon Alfa, to what end?
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2013
striktlymi:

Hmmmm...

I believe firmly that non-Christians have every right to see somethings Christians say as offensive but there is always a limit to everything.

For instance, the example you gave is hardly something that should offend anyone, just like Christians shouldn't be offended when some Atheists claim that evolution holds the secret to the origin of man.

The other day, ooman went on about his flying pig. He even went as far as saying that the flying pig created the world and a whole lot of other stuff without anyone taken offense.

To imply things like a gay Jesus and some other things you have said, is quite offensive to a whole lot of Christians and I am tempted to say that you know this and it gives you joy. But c'mon Alfa, to what end?

I'll say it again. Being gay is not offensive. From this standpoint, it cannot be offensive to imply that someone is gay.

From your own standpoint, telling someone that he's the creation of a dead jew is not offensive.

You see why we accuse you people of double standards. If you don't find things offensive, it isn't and we shouldn't, but if you find something offensive, everybody else must desist from doing it. Think about it.

2 Likes

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 18, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

I'll say it again. Being gay is not offensive. From this standpoint, it cannot be offensive to imply that someone is gay.

From your own standpoint, telling someone that he's the creation of a dead jew is not offensive.

You see why we accuse you people of double standards. If you don't find things offensive, it isn't and we shouldn't, but if you find something offensive, everybody else must desist from doing it. Think about it.

I understand what you have up there and I agree to a large extent but it is not exactly as you are making it sound. I agree that if I take offence at something, I should not do it to another. That's the golden rule: Do unto others only what you would have them do to you.

If I address someone who has a different sex.ual orientation as myself as Gay, then that will not be offensive. But if I address one who is Heterosexual with the word: Gay, then maybe at first it won't be offensive but if I continue taunting him about it after I have been told to stop it then it becomes offensive.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2013
striktlymi:

I understand what you have up there and I agree to a large extent but it is not exactly as you are making it sound. I agree that if I take offence at something, I should not do it to another. That's the golden rule: Do unto others only what you would have them do to you.

If I address someone who has a different sex.ual orientation as myself as Gay, then that will not be offensive. But if I address one who is Heterosexual with the word: Gay, then maybe at first it won't be offensive but if I continue taunting him about it after I have been told to stop it then it becomes offensive.

Good. This should thus apply to christians as well. They should stop telling us that a dead jew created us because we have severally told them to stop.

1 Like

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2013
Bestow upon me, Satan, the characteristics of the Serpent.

Possessing ancient wisdom, creative in my solitude.

Believably cunning, so I can make my way in life.

Extremely ruthless, for when people attack.

In constant renewal, rising each day ready to do your work.

May its venom run through my soul, till it consumes me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (51) (Reply)

Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? / RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online / Similarities And Differences Between Christianity And Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.