Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,463 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome - Religion (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome (48955 Views)

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:42pm On Oct 21, 2013
Gombs:

Absolutely, I read it daily!....so, in other words you used the bible to conclude he was/is evil, right?

In other words, he said he is evil. I don't need any conclusions.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:45pm On Oct 21, 2013
@Gombs, before your next question, please define evil.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Gombs(m): 11:50pm On Oct 21, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

In other words, he said he is evil. I don't need any conclusions.

Meaning you used the bible to buttress your above post, right?

Now show me where in the bible where Satan said he is good. Show me anywhere he as small as gave bread to a lad.

If you cnt shw me in the bible then that would be ok

My next question is...

There is a difference between Devil Worship
and Laveyan Satanism

Look, if you are a Devil Worshipper, you begin being
Christian, because you believe in the Christian Bible's
Devil. I mean, you believe in the Christian Bible's vision
of Satan. In this case, this Satan is like your God.

On the other hand, LaVeyan Satanism begins with
atheism. LaVeyan Satanists believe in a godless
Universe. They accept that we are alone in this world,
there aren't anyone else than human persons.
What I'm trying to say is that a LaVeyan Satanist
"worships himself/herself". They think God is a human
invention, so, if mankind can invent a God, why can't
this God be ourselves?

Which are you?
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:12am On Oct 22, 2013
^^^there's nothing short and precise about these.

Gombs: Alfa ..I have a series of short and precise questions

oblige me.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Gombs(m): 12:20am On Oct 22, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: ^^^there's nothing short and precise about these.

Didn't you see "Which are you"?

It is the only sentence with a question mark in my 2nd question, hw short wud you hv loved it?..again. If you can't answer, I'd move on to the next!

Do you worship the biblical Devil?
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by texanomaly(f): 12:20am On Oct 22, 2013
So which are you?
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by texanomaly(f): 12:23am On Oct 22, 2013
@ Gombs

I'm curious about your answer to his question. What is your definition of evil? I get the distinct feeling, yours and his differ extensively.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:27am On Oct 22, 2013
@Gombs, you seem lost. But you have a curious mind. That's the start of Satanism. It shall be well.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by texanomaly(f): 12:29am On Oct 22, 2013
Where did he go?
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Gombs(m): 4:56am On Oct 22, 2013
@Alfa
I see you don't wanna answer the other two questions. I'd move to the next

Where does a satanist get his/her notion of right or
wrong from?

@taxoanomaly I slept off because alfa is not being responsive either due to little knowledge of satanism or deliberate attempt to dodge cogent questions.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Gombs(m): 5:54am On Oct 22, 2013
Would hv a busy day, so let me post two other questions for you to ruminate on! (5 questions you shd answer)

Where is Satan?

I imagine that he might have never been in my room, seen my house, or taken a ride with me in a car. He probably does not even know
my name. Remember, he is not omnipresent
(everywhere) or transcendent (above time and space).
Being a created being existing in our universe, he is
spatially limited just like us (if you say he was not created and that he created the universe, I'd need a detailed account of how he created the universe and man). Therefore, he is only in
one place at time. I don’t know how fast he travels or
his mode of transporation. I don’t know if he walks,
runs, flies, or hitches a ride on a car. I just know that
he is not everywhere.

Another question

Where does he live?

Popular thought frequently holds that he lives in
hell or is the ruler of hell. In fact, I know he does not
want to remain there any more. So, where does he live?
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 22, 2013
funny. just funny. grin
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Ishilove: 6:58am On Oct 22, 2013
Where is my tall, handsome and rich Alfa??

I've missed you, my love. Come to your Ishi!! Mwaaaaaaah!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:49am On Oct 22, 2013
Ishilove: Where is my tall, handsome and rich Alfa??

I've missed you, my love. Come to your Ishi!! Mwaaaaaaah!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Always here for you darling. Always.

I may end up thanking Mukina for that ban because you have been different since your return.

Together we will conquer.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:53am On Oct 22, 2013
@Gombs, you need to calm down first. Let the spirit of godly violence get out you. Replace it with the spirit of creative destruction and see a great change in your life.

Destroy something today: an overdue hymen, an evil thought, the seed of an orange, etc. Do something that will bring about good. Then restructure your questions and stop telling us what you have been misled to believe.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Bella3(f): 7:56am On Oct 22, 2013
lmao....
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:59am On Oct 22, 2013
Bélla3: lmao....

You are welcome. Satan sees you.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Ishilove: 8:02am On Oct 22, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Always here for you darling. Always.

O Alfa... cry

*sniffs*
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by MrTroll(m): 8:44am On Oct 22, 2013
Gombs:

Wasn't asking you sir!

This is STRICTLY between I and him...no offence intended pls. Thanks in anticipation for understanding and cooperating
angry
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Joshthefirst(m): 8:46am On Oct 22, 2013
^^
grin
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by MrTroll(m): 8:48am On Oct 22, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: @Gombs, you need to calm down first. Let the spirit of godly violence get out you. Replace it with the spirit of creative destruction and see a great change in your life.

Destroy something today: an overdue hymen, an evil thought, the seed of an orange, etc. Do something that will bring about good. Then restructure your questions and stop telling us what you have been misled to believe.
cheesy grin

LMFAO!!!
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by axion(m): 9:42am On Oct 22, 2013
Ishilove:
O Alfa... cry

*sniffs*
Na wa to you oh, how many lovers you get eh? angry
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by axion(m): 9:59am On Oct 22, 2013
aManFromMars: @alfa and @stryk: chess, next weekend?
You guys dey play chess? 1.e5
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Ishilove: 11:02am On Oct 22, 2013
axion:
Na wa to you oh, how many lovers you get eh? angry
Axion my darling, it's not what you think. He's just a friend, I swerrrrrit!! embarassed
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:16am On Oct 22, 2013
axion: You guys dey play chess? 1.e5

Yes, sometimes, when celestial alignement permits.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:17am On Oct 22, 2013
Ishilove:
Axion my darling, it's not what you think. He's just a friend, I swerrrrrit!! embarassed

Quite Satanic my love. Quite Satanic.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by axion(m): 11:22am On Oct 22, 2013
Ishilove:
Hmmmm baby girl na from clap dance dey start oh. angry
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by axion(m): 11:23am On Oct 22, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Yes, sometimes, when celestial alignement permits.
I go like watch.

Abi me and you fit play sef. Winner gets Ishilove, loser backs off! angry
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by harlos: 12:01pm On Oct 22, 2013
Hello satan's family grin
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2013
harlos: Hello satan's family grin

You are very welcome here. Satan accepts you as you are.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2013
axion:
I go like watch.

Abi me and you fit play sef. Winner gets Ishilove, loser backs off! angry

I don't play with the love of my live. I will never gamble her. I would sooner lose everything I own than let your type hurt a single hair on her head.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by harlos: 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

You are very welcome here. Satan accepts you as you are.

Wetin satan wan offer today ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (51) (Reply)

Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) / Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD / Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.