Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:13 AM

This Is Serious,please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Serious,please Help (883 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Serious,please Help by Jeovy(m): 9:59am On Jun 21, 2008
A friend of my needs advice,this is his story:

He has been dating his girl for 3yrs and still counting,he intend to marry her,but this is the problem;He is the bread winner of the family with no dad,so he is in charge of the family with six younger once of which 2 is still schooling,the lady in question is equally the bread winner with no dad too,the mum dosnt work,she is still in school and three younger ones still intending to further their education.Now,the problem is that my friend feels the burden will be much on him if eventually he marries this girl,currently,he takes care of his family and his girls education and it is not easy for him.He is managing a company that is still very young and he might use up his capital before you know it.He is slightly confused but he loves the girl and he wonders about tomorrow.Any nice advice or encouragement will help. I can give more detail if needed
Re: This Is Serious,please Help by Cyclone5(m): 10:10am On Jun 21, 2008
If they have a good relationship then he should thank God and continue to look forward. Being a man means being able to take the hard decisions. He shouldn't back out because it will bring some difficult calls. When he is married he should continue to do what he can. Others will just have to apply themselves to pick up the slack.
Re: This Is Serious,please Help by Jeovy(m): 3:48pm On Jun 21, 2008
Thanks
Re: This Is Serious,please Help by Chi4nelo(f): 4:06pm On Jun 21, 2008
if you are the person facing the wahala, just be straight! for me, i will advice them to ask God to give them the courage to do what they know is right, even when they think it is hopeless and useless.
Re: This Is Serious,please Help by Jeovy(m): 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2008
Am not,but there is no need to lie.thanks all the same
Re: This Is Serious,please Help by iice(f): 4:38pm On Jul 08, 2008
Awww somethings make life just a tard bit more harder
But i'd second this.
Cyclone5:

If they have a good relationship then he should thank God and continue to look forward. Being a man means being able to take the hard decisions. He shouldn't back out because it will bring some difficult calls. When he is married he should continue to do what he can. Others will just have to apply themselves to pick up the slack.
Re: This Is Serious,please Help by Moyola(f): 4:44pm On Jul 08, 2008
Jeovy:

A friend of my needs advice,this is his story:

He has been dating his girl for 3yrs and still counting,he intend to marry her,but this is the problem;He is the bread winner of the family with no dad,so he is in charge of the family with six younger once of which 2 is still schooling,the lady in question is equally the bread winner with no dad too,the mum dosnt work,she is still in school and three younger ones still intending to further their education.Now,the problem is that my friend feels the burden will be much on him if eventually he marries this girl,currently,he takes care of his family and his girls education and it is not easy for him.He is managing a company that is still very young and he might use up his capital before you know it.He is slightly confused but he loves the girl and he wonders about tomorrow.Any nice advice or encouragement will help. I can give more detail if needed

,,,,,,,makez 'em more compatible innit, 2 of a knd
Re: This Is Serious,please Help by girlsoswit(f): 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2008
All ur friend needs to do is to put on the garment of courage. This will help him scale through the thickest of all forest. Let him think positive and hope 4 a brighter future. I believe things will get beta in no time. He should also involve in things that can help bring in more cash such as investing in shares. Not 4getn 2 include God in his decisions cos only wth God all things are possible. Bst of luck.
Re: This Is Serious,please Help by sistawoman: 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2008
girlsoswit:

All your friend needs to do is to put on the garment of courage. This will help him scale through the thickest of all forest. Let him think positive and hope 4 a brighter future. I believe things will get beta in no time. He should also involve in things that can help bring in more cash such as investing in shares. Not 4getn 2 include God in his decisions because only wth God all things are possible. Bst of luck.

I agree there are three people in a marriage and without all three the marriage will fail:
Man
Woman
God
Re: This Is Serious,please Help by ladybam(f): 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2008
@ poster

your friend shouldn't back out of his relationship because he thinks he is not capable of managing some '' lil '' issues. he should step up. he is a man and should not limit his capabilities undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: This Is Serious,please Help by topup: 8:27am On Aug 26, 2008
It doesn't have to be this way forever, hard work and perseverance, and this phase should pass, I can't how long it'll last however, but if they are willing to go for it, then they can use strength in numbers to help each other out.
Re: This Is Serious,please Help by idhigbe(m): 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2008
I want to understand you right.  The girl who is still in school is bread winner of her family?  How is this possible? with what does she win bread, with her body? What if this guy did not come around.  Won't the mother find a way to train up her children, or at least feed them?  Well if the guy is fond of this girl (you guys will say love) let him have a heart to heart talk with her.  If he can let him empower the girls family, probably the mother and let her fend for her own family until when their daughter has graduated, gotten a job.  But for now it is preferable he faces his own family.
On the other hand, he should be careful about spending money unnecessary, if he wants to help the girl, let him do it without expectations.  For all i know and from what i have seen often, these kind of girls will come out of school only to realize that they don't love you and that you are old school.  I will confidently tell your friend that since this girl is a bread winner, he should just know that he is the job.  No more, no less.  If you want to waste your money, let it be for your wife.  Marry her first, it doesn't matter whether she is still in school or not.  marry her then know that this is your wife you are wasting your sweat on.
Re: This Is Serious,please Help by ifunayam(f): 1:47pm On Aug 26, 2008
Jeovy,

your friend shouldnt get in a hurry to spoil what he built in 3 years.  if he coped for 3 years,  then he can cope till she leaves school + from your story i gather she is industrious so things would get much better when she's tru with school and faces her job & business squarely. tell your friend 2 b patient and optimistic the storm is almost over. 

cheers,
Re: This Is Serious,please Help by smooooooth: 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2008
its not bout their positions, circumstance or responsibility, they shld look inward for potentials and love, that will help them overcome ever obstacle and scale every hurdle.

(1) (Reply)

Books About Women / ? / Anything Wrong With Double - Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.