Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread (67411 Views)

Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by nani667: 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2013
KingMEXX: M games grin
Hmmm... this American FOOTBALL game is looking pretty nice... wouldn't mind having it...what's the name if the game...?
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2013
nani.666:
Hmmm... this American FOOTBALL game is looking pretty nice... wouldn't mind having it...what's the name if the game...?
Nfl Pro 2013
omotayos01: Guy hw many gb of sd card do use, am thinkin of getin 32gb
16gb mem card
somtea: Mexx u r making me change my mind small small o.i want 2 get a used note2 but this thread might jst convince me sha..lets watch nd see
its a good device and so is the note 2. the only disadvantage of the Xperia is the kinda below par camera. buh every other thing is great
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Spanishmario(m): 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2013
Btw xperia M and HTC Amaze4G.... Which 1 is preferable? M sum1 who loves gaming nd apps nd a picture freak
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by kashkida(m): 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2013
Spanishmario: Btw xperia M and HTC Amaze4G.... Which 1 is preferable? M sum1 who loves gaming nd apps nd a picture freak
Guy go for xperia S or SP , they handle all hd games perfectly, without any lags
Sony rockssssss
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by kashkida(m): 3:55pm On Sep 25, 2013
KingMEXX: More
Thanks man for keepin d thread up with ur game collection God bless u man

1 Like

Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Emrich(m): 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2013
KingMEXX: I went to a cyber today and immediately I entered it notified of me of active wireless service and it asked to join. even though the cyber guys couldnt find their password ticket so dat I could log in and connect but I was impressed at the immediate notification it gave me abt the network. Would return the trip soon cos me wan flex with the wireless as regards downloading
If you're in Enugu, go to UNEC and try their Lionet wifi, it's free.
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Emrich(m): 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2013
I am planning to replace my BFF with an Xperia SP or ZR.

BFF is Best Friends for life, that's what the girl told me, but I prefer to think of it as Best Friends for now or Best Female Friend. However, unlike girls that can mess up ur life even when they are not ur girlfriend but bcoz they are girls, have curves in all the right places n smell nice, Xperia will keep my mind more relaxed and better entertained with lots and lots of games.

Just can't decide between SP and ZR, which of them will make a better BFF?
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by iheanyi4u(m): 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2013
Emrich: I am planning to replace my BFF with an Xperia SP or ZR.

BFF is Best Friends for life, that's what the girl told me, but I prefer to think of it as Best Friends for now or Best Female Friend. However, unlike girls that can mess up ur life even when they are not ur girlfriend but bcoz they are girls, have curves in all the right places n smell nice, Xperia will keep my mind more relaxed and better entertained with lots and lots of games.

Just can't decide between SP and ZR, which of them will make a better BFF?
ZR all d way its quad core 2 gig ram plus water proof. depends on your budget anyway.
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by iheanyi4u(m): 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2013
mexx recommend apps for. protecting our phone. heard there is an app dat forwards the number of any sim inserted in the phone
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2013
Emrich:
If you're in Enugu, go to UNEC and try their Lionet wifi, it's free.
I will do just that, maybe 2Moro I would go to their library
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 25, 2013
iheanyi4u: mexx recommend apps for. protecting our phone. heard there is an app dat forwards the number of any sim inserted in the phone
Check out Android device manager and moxier pro. they are already preinstalled. just go to settings/security/device administrators. I think android device manager was built by Google
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by iheanyi4u(m): 5:55pm On Sep 25, 2013
KingMEXX: Check out Android device manager and moxier pro. they are already preinstalled. just go to settings/security/device administrators. I think android device manager was built by Google
moxier pro is asking for one server address
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by kashkida(m): 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2013
iheanyi4u:
ZR all d way its quad core 2 gig ram plus water proof. depends on your budget anyway.
Yeah ZR.....buh it is more xpensive that SP
Also SP is very good in game n battery aspect, well na urrr pocket go decide......maybe u shuld tell us ur budget
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by kashkida(m): 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2013
KingMEXX: Nfl Pro 201316gb mem cardits a good device and so is the note 2. the only disadvantage of the Xperia is the kinda below par camera. buh every other thing is great
Guy it depends on the kind of xperia, also xperia powers s2 in teams of function, quick response to command, handling games , and design, becuz it obvious that all samsung phone design is always ugly compare to sony
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by 4litres: 11:01pm On Sep 25, 2013
I really believe this sony ppl make d best kinds of smartphones in d world @ d moment & they re my #1 reason for wanting 2get an android phone.
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Karleb(m): 5:25am On Sep 26, 2013
Pls how much is ZR
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by kashkida(m): 6:27am On Sep 26, 2013
Karleb: Pls how much is ZR
New one should be around 75 and uk used should be around 45 to 50
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Slymonster(m): 6:51am On Sep 26, 2013
repping Sony Xperia Tx..awesome phone

2 Likes

Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Ayomax(m): 9:33am On Sep 26, 2013
TEAM XPERIA MINI. Small but powerful phn. Sony all da way grin
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by sunboy(m): 10:23am On Sep 26, 2013
Listen good. Sony has no warranty center, I use Xperia U, my friend has Xperia P we both same day less than 6months. Just 2weeks ago, he charged the fone after charging picked it up and phone refuse to ON since then. We went to their warranty center @ Isolo, they said they haven't start repairs that we shoulld go to Ikoyi. Ikoyi also direecteed us backk to Isolo.
This alone has made me hate sony for tricking us with their 1yr warranty. Tho I don't like samsung products but compare to samsung wit 2yrs waranty. I know someone who used an S3 for almost 11months, it weent dead one day then took to samsung center, they asked him to come back after 1week for a brand new fone cos dey couldn't fix the fone for him.
So be alert, no waranty on your sony phones. Think twice before you buy.
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by leunamme93(m): 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2013
Sl or tl? Kingmexx my bro.
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by kingdvd(m): 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2013
pls does any one knw how much sony experia z tab 10.1? and where can i find it in nigeria?
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 26, 2013
leunamme93: Sl or tl? Kingmexx my bro.
Yu want to buy?? I go for Sl, but both of these devices are very similar. I think price diff shall be the deal breaker for yu
kingdvd: pls does any one knw how much sony experia z tab 10.1? and where can i find it in nigeria?
What's yur location??
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by kingdvd(m): 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2013
KingMEXX: Yu want to buy?? I go for Sl, but both of these devices are very similar. I think price diff shall be the deal breaker for yuWhat's yur location??
PHC
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by walton1(m): 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2013
using Xperia P an am loving it.
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by funkeyuche: 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2013
palz i got xony ericssion x8 for sell @12k in perfect condition n very neat..x10 @19 neat bt changing point lrobs contact me @08174070902 or 2go funkey10
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by leunamme93(m): 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2013
KingMEXX: Yu want to buy?? I go for Sl, but both of these devices are very similar. I think price diff shall be the deal breaker for yuWhat's yur location??
in term of spec which is better and also battery life.
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by henryskywalker2003(m): 4:56am On Sep 27, 2013
sunboy: Listen good. Sony has no warranty center, I use Xperia U, my friend has Xperia P we both same day less than 6months. Just 2weeks ago, he charged the fone after charging picked it up and phone refuse to ON since then. We went to their warranty center @ Isolo, they said they haven't start repairs that we shoulld go to Ikoyi. Ikoyi also direecteed us backk to Isolo.
This alone has made me hate sony for tricking us with their 1yr warranty. Tho I don't like samsung products but compare to samsung wit 2yrs waranty. I know someone who used an S3 for almost 11months, it weent dead one day then took to samsung center, they asked him to come back after 1week for a brand new fone cos dey couldn't fix the fone for him.
So be alert, no waranty on your sony phones. Think twice before you buy.

Dude, if you want to tell lies, then tell reasonable ones. Don't take people for fools here. No company will ever replace your phone with a brand new one after 11months of usage, least of all Samsung. I know this because my sister uses a Note 2 which she bought 5 months ago from Samsung office at v.i. Just last month, it slipped and fell down and the screen cracked. She took it back to them and they told her to pay 40k to fix it. Warranty should have at least enabled her to fix it at least at a cheaper rate because that is exactly the amount they charge at ikeja and besides, they touted the phone to have Corning Gorilla screen and shouldn't have cracked that easily.

1 Like

Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by kashkida(m): 10:30am On Sep 27, 2013
henryskywalker2003:

Dude, if you want to tell lies, then tell reasonable ones. Don't take people for fools here. No company will ever replace your phone with a brand new one after 11months of usage, least of all Samsung. I know this because my sister uses a Note 2 which she bought 5 months ago from Samsung office at v.i. Just last month, it slipped and fell down and the screen cracked. She took it back to them and they told her to pay 40k to fix it. Warranty should have at least enabled her to fix it at least at a cheaper rate because that is exactly the amount they charge at ikeja and besides, they touted the phone to have Corning Gorilla screen and shouldn't have cracked that easily.
Bro u are right,,,,,,,that guy is a fuckin liar, I mean he use a phone for 11months and he wants new one in return, it is not done in any where in ther world, even in U.S they will ask them to pay certain amount of money before they can fix ur phone for you and this apply to all phones not sony alone.......
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Yagazee: 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2013
Please somone should tell the actual price of Xperia sp in Nigeria stores. Please!!!!!!!!!
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by kashkida(m): 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2013
Yagazee: Please somone should tell the actual price of Xperia sp in Nigeria stores. Please!!!!!!!!!

Guy, brand new or used one
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by kashkida(m): 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2013
Yagazee: Please somone should tell the actual price of Xperia sp in Nigeria stores. Please!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond: The Most Expensive Cell Phone In World / This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** / White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.