Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread (67420 Views)

Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Negro1: 11:16am On Oct 03, 2013
omotayos01: my fifa 14
i v 35k, will call u when d money is complete
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by omotayos01(m): 11:20am On Oct 03, 2013
More

Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by omotayos01(m): 11:26am On Oct 03, 2013
For pple asking weda it 4G

Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by omotayos01(m): 11:55am On Oct 03, 2013
Negro1: i v 35k, will call u when d money is complete
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by dharmora(m): 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2013
omotayos01:
u funi o, ur moni neva reach 35k self u dey price am for dat amount. U try sha
na u no understand oooo he has 35k alwedi nd will call u wen itz up to 40k.....#u*be*adamu.......
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by dharmora(m): 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2013
@omotayo u qo sell da phone for 36k? da cash dey ready oooooooo
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Negro1: 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2013
dharmora: na u no understand oooo he has 35k alwedi nd will call u wen itz up to 40k.....#u*be*adamu.......
tnx for d explanation.
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by omotayos01(m): 2:53pm On Oct 03, 2013
Negro1: tnx for d explanation.
Make u no mind me jare, na comprehension skil cause am and fg govt and ASUU are to b blame.no vex
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by omotayos01(m): 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2013
dharmora: @omotayo u qo sell da phone for 36k? da cash dey ready oooooooo
U try bt dat is d least I can sel it. I purposely put 40k and am nt asking for too much.
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Yagazee: 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2013
Abeg which site una dey download these games cuz I don google tire. Most of these sites dey link me from one site to another so tay frustration go catch me.
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by kashkida(m): 6:02pm On Oct 03, 2013
Can someone tell me the present market price for Sony xperia Z and ZR, slot price xcluded, dia phone na over price
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by segelolo: 7:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
Pls is Sony xperia z1 available in naija n hw much is it
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by kashkida(m): 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2013
[quote author=omotayos01]
sold.[/quote
When ? And how much did you sell it
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by omotayos01(m): 11:03pm On Oct 03, 2013
[quote author=kashkida][/quote]
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by ABAOmi(m): 11:39am On Oct 04, 2013
I just got d xperia z and I have no idea of wat apps to download. Plss help!
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by kashkida(m): 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2013
ÄBÄƔƠ̴̴̴̴̴͡mi:
pls how much did you get the xperia Z?
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by ABAOmi(m): 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2013
kashkida:
pls how much did you get the xperia Z?
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2013
ÄBÄƔƠ̴̴̴̴̴͡mi:
erm games?? Anyway just study.the phone, what to download would later come to yu. Everything depends on what yu use yur phone for
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by kashkida(m): 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
ÄBÄƔƠ̴̴̴̴̴͡mi:

Bros for which shop abeg wink
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by ABAOmi(m): 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2013
[quote author=kashkida]
Bros for which shop abeg wink[/quote
Shop U must be kidding
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 05, 2013
omotayos01: My xperia sp is up 4 sale 4 40k. Am selin it wit al acesories including d pack and d waranty card dat come wit it. Mind u, it jst 3 days use and i bought it at 53k frm slot. Cal, sms or whatsapp me on 07087123817
Bros, why you wan sell am na? Is the device no more as 'delightful' as when you first got it?
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by omotayos01(m): 12:19am On Oct 05, 2013
dotun55: Bros, why you wan sell am na? Is the device no more as 'delight' as when you first got it?
sold the phone already
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 05, 2013
I'm sure that I'm not the only person that has this opinion about Sony devices and other brands especially Samsung.
Don't you get confused by the long line-up of a particular brand when trying to make a choice of phone to buy?
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:24am On Oct 05, 2013
dotun55: I'm sure that I'm not the only person that has this opinion about Sony devices and other brands especially Samsung.
Don't you get confused by models of a particular brand when trying to make a choice of phone to buy? Take the Xperia series for example, I've always dreamed of owning one even before its evolution from SonyEricsson. I remember picking up flyers and catalogues from leading stores (they stack up on my desk), going through specifications of a variety of phones and eventually settling for one to save up to buy. Enthusiastically, I go online, read reviews and save pictures of my prospective phone just to stay focused. Only a while later, just a few months, there are new release(s) that outdoes your dream phone with slightly improved specifications or a slight make-over. This brings about a little confusion. I don't want to be stuck with an old or outdated model. I want to get a definitive device because this is something I'm not going to change for over a year or two of usage. Hence, I change my mind and settle for a better model.
I was madly in love with the Samsung Galaxy S2 that I kept on monitoring prices in phones stores, waiting for it to drop to a price affordable enough for me. GS2 flyers piled up in my room. I adored it for a very long time. The price was almost right for me when rumours of S3 broke. Wow! "What's all this?", I thought. This people should have allowed me get S2 and use it well before this release now! GS3 definitely proved superior to GS2. I was loving it while features of GS2 still was etched on my mind. That's how a love affair with two gadgets I did not even own began. I was kind of torn. I would have acquired S3 straight up if I had the money but I hadn't saved well enough for S2. OK. Matters turned worse, Samsung Galaxy S4 was due for release less than a year later. You can guess what was on my mind. "Screw you Samsung!!!!!". As if that was not enough, other sister models began enter the market- Galaxy Grand, Duos, Pro, Champ, Mini, blah blah, just name them. "What the... ?".

The same thing applies with Sony. Since it's release, Xperia Z seemed the ideal device for me. I thought the HD display and 13MP would come in handy as an alternative camera (visit http://www.flickr.com/photos/dotun55). The waterproofing is a cool feature but absolutely not a necessity. Maybe, I would learn scuba-diving on that account to take submarine photos. But after reading several bad experiences of recent owners in poor reviews at gsmarena.com and even noticing relations and successors to Xperia Z like ZL, SP, ZR, Z Ultra Acro S, etc and now Z1 (20MP. Imagine!), I just got fed up with Sony Mobile. OMG! This singular factor is discouraging that I'm very much considering HTC One presently. Yes, it's top Android in price and specification but it's worth having as an all-round phone for many years to come if one uses it well. And besides, no long list of successors like the above-mentioned brands.

No vex guys! This 'long story' has been on my mind for a long time now. The thread just gave me an opportunity to spit all out cheesy
huh oga all this on yur mind?? Nawa o.

(sorry I had to quote the whole thing)
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by liljboy10: 4:44am On Oct 05, 2013
y slot no gt sony products for their website na?...I b wan look am tchekas fr d 1 wey go do me
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by omotayos01(m): 7:54am On Oct 05, 2013
dotun55: I'm sure that I'm not the only person that has this opinion about Sony devices and other brands especially Samsung.
Don't you get confused by models of a particular brand when trying to make a choice of phone to buy? Take the Xperia series for example, I've always dreamed of owning one even before its evolution from SonyEricsson. I remember picking up flyers and catalogues from leading stores (they stack up on my desk), going through specifications of a variety of phones and eventually settling for one to save up to buy. Enthusiastically, I go online, read reviews and save pictures of my prospective phone just to stay focused. Only a while later, just a few months, there are new release(s) that outdoes your dream phone with slightly improved specifications or a slight make-over. This brings about a little confusion. I don't want to be stuck with an old or outdated model. I want to get a definitive device because this is something I'm not going to change for over a year or two of usage. Hence, I change my mind and settle for a better model.
I was madly in love with the Samsung Galaxy S2 that I kept on monitoring prices in phones stores, waiting for it to drop to a price affordable enough for me. GS2 flyers piled up in my room. I adored it for a very long time. The price was almost right for me when rumours of S3 broke. Wow! "What's all this?", I thought. This people should have allowed me get S2 and use it well before this release now! GS3 definitely proved superior to GS2. I was loving it while features of GS2 still was etched on my mind. That's how a love affair with two gadgets I did not even own began. I was kind of torn. I would have acquired S3 straight up if I had the money but I hadn't saved well enough for S2. OK. Matters turned worse, Samsung Galaxy S4 was due for release less than a year later. You can guess what was on my mind. "Screw you Samsung!!!!!". As if that was not enough, other sister models began enter the market- Galaxy Grand, Duos, Pro, Champ, Mini, blah blah, just name them. "What the... ?".

The same thing applies with Sony. Since it's release, Xperia Z seemed the ideal device for me. I thought the HD display and 13MP would come in handy as an alternative camera (visit http://www.flickr.com/photos/dotun55). The waterproofing is a cool feature but absolutely not a necessity. Maybe, I would learn scuba-diving on that account to take submarine photos. But after reading several bad experiences of recent owners in poor reviews at gsmarena.com and even noticing relations and successors to Xperia Z like ZL, SP, ZR, Z Ultra Acro S, etc and now Z1 (20MP. Imagine!), I just got fed up with Sony Mobile. OMG! This singular factor is discouraging that I'm very much considering HTC One presently. Yes, it's top Android in price and specification but it's worth having as an all-round phone for many years to come if one uses it well. And besides, no long list of successors like the above-mentioned brands.

No vex guys! This 'long story' has been on my mind for a long time now. The thread just gave me an opportunity to spit all out cheesy
u neva ready to buy phone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** / Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond: The Most Expensive Cell Phone In World / White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.