Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Court Dissolves 17yrs Marriage Overconstant Beating Of Husband By Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Court Dissolves 17yrs Marriage Overconstant Beating Of Husband By Wife (816 Views)

Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest / Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening / Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Dissolves 17yrs Marriage Overconstant Beating Of Husband By Wife by famousguy01(m): 10:49am On Sep 18, 2013
An Osogbo Magistrate’s court in Osun has dissolved
a 17-year-old marriage over complaint by the
husband that his wife beats him up mercilessly for
going to church. The petitioner, Mr. Asimuyu
Oladosu, told the court that his wife, Kehinde, beats
him whenever he goes to church or vigil and urged the court to dissolve the marriage. Asimuyu hinged the dissolution of his marriage
blessed with three children on the ground that he is
tired of the marriage due to frequent beating by his
wife, as well as her nagging nature. He said: “She
does not go to church and whenever I go to
church or vigil, she will not allow me into the house and if she does, she beats me mercilessly. And
based on these facts, I want the court to dissolve
this union.” Pleading with the court not to dissolve her
marriage, Kehinde admitted beating her husband,
but claimed she does that only when some
unknown spirits comes into her. She pointed out that some unknown spirits push
her to beat her husband, adding “what my
husband said is true. I always beat him but I do not
know what usually come over me whenever I did
that. Some unknown spirits push me to do it. I still
love my husband and I want the matter to be settled amicably. I don’t want to leave him and I
promise that I will never beat him again.” After listening to both parties, President of the
court, Mrs. Temilade Agboola, urged the husband
to consider the plea of his wife and forgive her.
However, the husband insisted that he was no
more interested in the marriage and urged the
court to grant his request. Left with no option but to grant the request,
Agboola subsequently dissolved the marriage and
ordered that the wife should take custody of the
three children. She also ordered Oladosu to give N9,
000 monthly for the upkeep of the children.

Source: www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/court-dissolves-17yrs-marriage-over-constant-beating-of-husband-by-wife/
Re: Court Dissolves 17yrs Marriage Overconstant Beating Of Husband By Wife by ladel(m): 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2013
what a pity!!!
Re: Court Dissolves 17yrs Marriage Overconstant Beating Of Husband By Wife by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
Na wa!
What a man can do, a ............................... can do .............................!
undecided please fill in the blank spaces!
Re: Court Dissolves 17yrs Marriage Overconstant Beating Of Husband By Wife by famousguy01(m): 8:45am On Sep 20, 2013
AmBeautiful: Na wa!
What a man can do, a ............................... can do .............................!
undecided please fill in the blank spaces!
u don try

(1) (Reply)

Good Wife Deserved To Be Appreciated...... / Myths About Colostrum. Are They True? / How Many Degrees Do You Think Your Wife Shoud Bag?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.