Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability (22092 Views)

11 Amazing Facts You Didn’t Know About Car's / Facts About Car Tyres You Must Know / Reliability Of C180 and W202's IN GENERAL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by Freiburger(m): 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2013
''Whatever rocks/ floats your boat''
Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2013
SPACE FOR SALE.. CONTACT EKAYINKONG AND WIFE, INTERNATIONAL LIMITED.. FOR PURCHASE
Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by donted(m): 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2013
Haba OP this old news na.
Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by LEXYCOM: 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2013
I go do same to my murano jeep
Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by rill: 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2013
Abeg who get light for house? My bb don almost die
Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by michealade(m): 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2013
oboy dis ride for make FP sorry make one of naija most xpensive o...chai!any ibo boy dere shud help us get d parts.we cal still sell dem ere in gate_ibadan
Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by Kelechi2020(m): 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2013
Just mark this car.next thing will be a nigerian wil go and buy that car.refurbish it and send it down to his family in niger.
Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by DidiLove1: 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2013
Nuzo':
This aggressive strategy will surely work. He will be compensated by BMW with a brand new x6.

And for the records, I have never like X6 for one second...so I'm kind of happy for the smash. tongue

M6 not x6
Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by Freiburger(m): 6:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
LEXYCOM: I go do same to my murano jeep
see ya moup. grin
Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by Exponental(m): 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2013
This is not a too much money issue. He accused d company of producing unreliable car. In as much as his claims are right, he will get another car cos bmw has a name to protect in the competitive market.
Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by Decryptor(m): 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2013
SimonAndal:
This man is awesome!!!! Mon heros!!!!!
I remember two years ago my MTN SIM developed a fault. I couldn't browse but my parents' SIMs were browsing. I called MTN FIVE good times and they kept on giving me the same excuses. It got to a point when I became so fed up I took it to MTN store, askes to speak with their boss, and snapped the SIM in two. Right in front of him. I swear I never felt so good!
You smashed SIM worth N200...this man smashed a car worth over N40m shocked ...
Yours is Nollywood...His own is HOLLYWOOD BOX OFFICE!

2 Likes

Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by demelza: 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2013
saddler: After spENDing a fortune to acquire a luxury and after using it for a TIME of about 5 years, all you could do because you were unsatified by the performance of the car is to ram it?Haba!
One thing is certain, in my country Nigeria, THINGS like this do not happen.
grin E be like say una no dey tire
Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by Olutola88(m): 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
I don't know whether to say so many Nigerians are not informed, or to say they don't understand simple strategy or to even say they don't read patiently before posting. This dude did not smash his car inside is own car park o! He didn't smash it in his office, he waited for the biggest show the company holds. It's not like he has too much money o! The guy wants his voice to be heard so as to get a brand new one or get compensated. So, stop saying he is foolish or he has too much money. If he has too much money he would not be battling with an epileptic car for four good years.

2 Likes

Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2013
SimonAndal:
I remember two years ago my MTN SIM developed a fault. I couldn't browse but my parents' SIMs were browsing. I called MTN FIVE good times and they kept on giving me the same excuses. It got to a point when I became so fed up I took it to MTN store, askes to speak with their boss, and snapped the SIM in two. Right in front of him. I swear I never felt so good!

back then when i was in high school
My F.maths teacher in Class received a call n Said
"I'm on my Way 'm already at Lagos Island and the Traffic Jam Is So so bad n
everybody 21 of Us was like exchanging Glances...n hmmmnm
Ahn ahn
Sir!!! Please take it Suffry n he ran out of Class...

So when i read this your post i just hmmmmed on reflex

Man please take it suffry
Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by BlogStablecom(m): 7:01pm On Sep 18, 2013
alpha conde:

That's what comes to my mind.

But if I wanted to say the above in simple english how would I?

End Time Tinz
Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2013
The same thing happened to my neighbor who smashed his Honda Accord 2007 model cos it persistently gave him gearbox issues....
grin grin

The dude is still trekking to work till today grin grin grin
Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by xammy(m): 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2013
ivili: He should have just called me to help him take the car far away from his sight.SMH

i beat u cant maintain this ride
Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by simdam500(m): 7:26pm On Sep 18, 2013
nofij: If he was lyk me, he wudnt have done dat sh*t. #TeamFutureRichDudes
Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by extension: 7:28pm On Sep 18, 2013
A piece of shit. Shame,shame to Bmw. The biggest disgrace to the highest order.
Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by Wolef7(m): 7:29pm On Sep 18, 2013
saddler: After spENDing a fortune to acquire a luxury and after using it for a TIME of about 5 years, all you could do because you were unsatified by the performance of the car is to ram it?Haba!
One thing is certain, in my country Nigeria, THINGS like this do not happen.
The only thing I saw in your post...... End Time Things.

1 Like

Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by 3ace(m): 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2013
SimonAndal:
I remember two years ago my MTN SIM developed a fault. I couldn't browse but my parents' SIMs were browsing. I called MTN FIVE good times and they kept on giving me the same excuses. It got to a point when I became so fed up I took it to MTN store, asked to speak with their boss, and snapped the SIM in two. Right in front of him. I swear I never felt so good!
I think I understand that feeling too but can you do same to a car especially luxurious car like the BWM or Maserati
Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 18, 2013
Bad market for BMW AT THE WORLD'S BIGGEST motor show. Chai...

I shame for them. Person buy sports car, e turn to keke for am..
Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by sportfeva(m): 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2013
Testing,testing testing
Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by Owobobrown(m): 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2013
the way guys are using this END TIME THINGS is so awesome
Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by UyiIredia(m): 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2013
SimonAndal:
I remember two years ago my MTN SIM developed a fault. I couldn't browse but my parents' SIMs were browsing. I called MTN FIVE good times and they kept on giving me the same excuses. It got to a point when I became so fed up I took it to MTN store, asked to speak with their boss, and snapped the SIM in two. Right in front of him. I swear I never felt so good!

Duuuuuuude !

Twale wink
Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 18, 2013
omodapson: Beautiful. One of the strangest ways to make your voice heard. Now, BMW will take the right action. I see the man smiling in the end.

Exactly... Audi take note sad
Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by BankuTilapia: 8:14pm On Sep 18, 2013
SimonAndal:

Luk at diz mumu we deh talk abt car u deh here deh rant abt MTN card.
Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by successking: 8:16pm On Sep 18, 2013
BMW is a solid Car that their owners are always proud of at all times, but has never pleased me for a second. It's a problem car.
Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by Eskalade(m): 8:17pm On Sep 18, 2013
Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by Nuzo1(m): 8:17pm On Sep 18, 2013
Didi Love:

M6 not x6

Thanks for the correction.

I hate X6 with passion. I also hate Maserati....and somehow M6 looks like Maserati.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Ferrari Collector Just Bought This Classic 1963 Ferrari 250 GTO For N25b / 7 Reasons Why Car Jerks When Accelerating / Advice Needed To Repair 2008 Honda Accord 2.4L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.