Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability (22081 Views)

11 Amazing Facts You Didn’t Know About Car's / Facts About Car Tyres You Must Know / Reliability Of C180 and W202's IN GENERAL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by successking: 8:18pm On Sep 18, 2013
BMW is a solid Car that their owners are always proud of at all times, but has never pleased me for a second. It's a problematic car.
Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by DrDapcee(m): 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2013
I wonder why anyone would think BMW would give him another car. The car has sold too many reliable units to be bothered about a sole protest. What they will offer him is an apology and and a replacement of the faulty parts with brand new ones (which for a 2008 car would be outside his warranty). Unfortunately he would still have to repair the damage to the body works himself. ( notice how he carefully did not damage the car interiors). BAD STRATEGY Mr, sorry.
The Chinese guy who destroyed his maserati, on the other hand, has a better case for a replacement car as his half a million dollar car could be replaced. His motive was that his car was fitted with second hand parts. SMART MOVE.
Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by erico2k2(m): 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2013
fyi, that car is not his personal car hence there is yellow paintings at the doors
Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by elspycey(m): 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2013
Na becos say him see person rake for ni. My pops bin dey drive honda accord for the past how many years, the car don turn all the boiz for we house to mechanic, e still get fault last week wey be say e take like 2hrs to drive am from junction of our house where e break down to our house, a distance of about 500meters, my pops no gree sell the car talkless of smashing it embarassed, I go show am this video, maybe he go gree make we smash the car tomorrow morning grin
Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by naijathings(m): 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2013
I am thinking.....
is it possible for me to get a new chic if i slap this one here with a nice sledge hammer like 100 times?
she told me she is a virgin and now i just tested IT and found she is more open than a danfo park..
Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by crisycent: 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2013
I have driven a BMW 2012 M3. The car is beautiful to drive. But i noticed that about three lights (ABS,HANDBRAKE & TYRE PRESSURE) all popped up after i drove very fast. I have gone to many BMW workshops but they keep telling me different things, i think BMW M series has this problem but i must say it is lovely to drive.

Just incase you are wondering, NO BE ME GET THE BMW.
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2013
deejay_harry1: WAT IN HEAVEN'S NAME, IS WRONG WITH OYINBO PEOPLES' BRAIN

Ode! grin grin grin grin

What you should ask is why can't black people reason deeper than the average person.

This dude smashed his car in the presence of people and the location was in the biggest European car fair.

BMW is a car company that takes its business seriously. This guy just openly embarrassed them with this act and believe me, he will soon smile to the bank and hold a press conference on how BMW is the best car company in the world i.e He will do damage control for BMW in a few weeks time grin grin grin grin

Black people please stop reasoning like cooton or tobacco field niggers cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg okada drop me for Obalende roundabout
Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by MistadeRegal(m): 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2013
SimonAndal:
This man is awesome!!!! Mon heros!!!!!
I remember two years ago my MTN SIM developed a fault. I couldn't browse but my parents' SIMs were browsing. I called MTN FIVE good times and they kept on giving me the same excuses. It got to a point when I became so fed up I took it to MTN store, asked to speak with their boss, and snapped the SIM in two. Right in front of him. I swear I never felt so good!
O boy you funny o!!!! Who can't break Sim card when fed up with it's poor performance?
Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by emabe: 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2013
Trust the german police to come there at once asking for their passports
Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by Emy4luv(m): 10:04pm On Sep 18, 2013
[quote author=sadeiyare]
New style of money getting someone high. Well maybe the man is sick not the car
Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by UIA04(f): 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2013
hmmm
and this was done at a car show
he was probably paid by a rival company to make d bmw brand look bad
Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by johnaruson(m): 10:53pm On Sep 18, 2013
I will smash my country

1 Like

Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by vislabraye(m): 10:57pm On Sep 18, 2013
That's why the BIBLE says the VIOLENT taketh it by force. There are instances U would need to do the unusual to make your point.
@ the end of the day, the bmw owner won't loose.
Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by platido(m): 11:23pm On Sep 18, 2013
[color=#000099][/color][/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]brou dat'z nt d best way.....2 dash out. poor pipo re d witout even bicycle spare tire. n u re here smahin it wit hammer........or order d manufacturere 4 authentic maintenans.[b]brou dat'z nt d best way.....2 dash out. poor pipo re d witout even bicycle spare tire. n u re here smahin it wit hammer........or order d manufacturere 4 authentic maintenans.[/b]brou dat'z nt d best way.....2 dash out. poor pipo re d witout even bicycle spare tire. n u re here smahin it wit hammer........or order d manufacturere 4 authentic maintenans.
Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by kennyslim1(m): 2:25am On Sep 19, 2013
SimonAndal:
This man is awesome!!!! Mon heros!!!!!
I remember two years ago my MTN SIM developed a fault. I couldn't browse but my parents' SIMs were browsing. I called MTN FIVE good times and they kept on giving me the same excuses. It got to a point when I became so fed up I took it to MTN store, asked to speak with their boss, and snapped the SIM in two. Right in front of him. I swear I never felt so good!

to break sim no be to damage car worth over N160million? wait...One Hundred and Sixty Million Naira not One Thousand Naira worth of sim card
Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by Alexebo1(m): 6:03am On Sep 19, 2013
bebe2: money miss road shocked shocked
i dey tels u
Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by Qc1(m): 6:43am On Sep 19, 2013
Hi

This gentleman is my hero. I wish I can do the same to mine! Although I don't have an X6 but I drive a 2008 X5 4.8i. Don't get me wrong, this is an awesome machine to drive especially of you have the 'M' series with and adaptive drive however, it is only enjoyable when it works. Believe me, you will hate this car immediately after manufacturer warranty. I've spent over $9000 in the last 12 months on about 8 repair visit to a dealer (calgary BMW). This car is very unreliable because of tons of sensors and high technologies packed under the hood. It's just not worth it at all...I wish someone will steal the car so that I can get my money back from my insurance.
Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by Demallcrazy(m): 7:01am On Sep 19, 2013
Amen ooo!
Make I carry my Kia Cerato 2010 model gor dey punch am 4 front of Kia Benin office #smh#

Dia zonal manager gor jez send him boiz make dem gor buy me #20 sachet water 4 d free show wey I give dem sad
Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by Demallcrazy(m): 7:07am On Sep 19, 2013
crisycent: I have driven a BMW 2012 M3. The car is beautiful to drive. But i noticed that about three lights (ABS,HANDBRAKE & TYRE PRESSURE) all popped up after i drove very fast. I have gone to many BMW workshops but they keep telling me different things, i think BMW M series has this problem but i must say it is lovely to drive.

Just incase you are wondering, NO BE ME GET THE BMW.
grin grin grin grin grin
Eh, borrow drive ni! grin
Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by busayobrig: 7:12am On Sep 19, 2013
TOYOTA must have paid him to do that.
Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by abbeyfx2(m): 9:11am On Sep 19, 2013
Free shipping withing Lagos on any item ordered using this link www./agent32 on Jumia.com before 1st Of October 2013.
Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by sellydion: 9:14am On Sep 19, 2013
Good way to solve frustration issue. Dam bad product and none responsive customer services
Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by auhanson(m): 10:06am On Sep 19, 2013
steg0miah: Too much money

But then he might stand to loose nothing at the end applaud his courage because, definitely this public spectacle envisage the obvious from BMW or they stand to lose ground with their M6 embarassing electronics or whatever
Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by Decryptor(m): 10:48am On Sep 19, 2013
Qc-1:

I wish someone will steal the car so that I can get my money back from my insurance.
Do you live in Nigeria? If yes, where exactly?...so i can "help" u fulfil that wish on the bolded
Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by dgysoft(m): 11:44am On Sep 19, 2013
those guys dey mad they no see fuel and maches mtcheeeew
Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by gbishman: 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2013
Good way to make a point. I guess sales of BMW would go down drastically
Re: Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability by granmaster(m): 8:35am On Sep 20, 2013
ivili: He should have just called me to help him take the car far away from his sight.SMH

hahahaha bro you too much, let him send it here we need it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advice Needed To Repair 2008 Honda Accord 2.4L / How Much Does It Cost To. Re-fill AC Gas / A Ferrari Collector Just Bought This Classic 1963 Ferrari 250 GTO For N25b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.