Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? (13309 Views)

See The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 7 / How To Register MTN Project Fame / Can You Do What Efezino Did At D Idols Eviction Show.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by kixo(m): 6:15pm On Sep 21, 2013
Project Fame!!!!!
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2013
homesteady: Project fame is the best singing competition in Nigeria! It is like 1000 times ahead of Idols!
Though Idols west africa have produced the best female singer in Nigeria - Omawumi
Idols Nigeria is crap! Just imagine charly boy is one of their judges!

Project fame has also produced Chidinma, inyanya, praise, dare art alade and also that girl that sang baby kuchi kuchi!
chaai ee!abeg o project fame no produce dare art alade o neither did they produce kuchi kuchi singa
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2013
Project fame have brought out stars-iyanya,praise,chidinma.. But am rootin 4 idols bigtym,,idols has mor professionalism dan project fame,mor transperency too.. Comparin actual talent,ud realise idol winners are REAL vocalists!! Dey can sing!! Heck!! Which p.fame star can stand mercy chinwo?? Her cover of whitney's I look 2 you still gives me goosebumps,project fame lost it 4 God knows how long now!! Dey shud reshuffle dier judges!!borin and wack!!idols allll d way!!

1 Like

Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 21, 2013
Promhize: Project fame: iyanya, chidinma, monica ogha, jimi, they are countless
I think dare art alade too
biko bros which dare?na d one wey don dey sing b4 the birth of project fame or anoda dare,abeg o i just dey ask?nd which season did e take part in?
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2013
Ivyluvie2: biko bros which dare?na d one wey don dey sing b4 the birth of project fame or anoda dare,abeg o i just dey ask?nd which season did e take part in?
I said I think so, moreover someone already confirmed dat on here
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by goldfish80(m): 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
u are mis informed.
He won project fame but not MTN PF West Africa.
He came a distant third.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by Anuoluwap(m): 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2013
Promhize:
I said I think so, moreover someone already confirmed dat on here
but not project fame west africa's
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by jadelord(m): 6:46pm On Sep 21, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
u are mis informed.
He won project fame but not MTN PF West Africa.

Darey did not win PFame Africa... he came 3rd and rather controversially... shd av bn 2nd at d least.

pls take note
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 21, 2013
Afam4eva: I'll give it to Project fame cos they have Iyanya and Chidinma, who are established musicians in their own rights. The only person worth mentioning that was a product of Idols is Omawunmi. I don't think Timi has done well .
. What? Timi has not done well. I think yhu're one of those that love all those noise they call music. Timi sings beautifull songs with nice lyrics.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2013
Dare Art Alade was a product of Project fame Africa held in 2004 in SA.

he came 3rd
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by Aphrygian(m): 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2013
habiolah: If you consider Olawale of project fame, then you will agree with me that Project fame is the best.
are u a ladokite or a grace heraldist or is dis pastor biola??
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by pesty100(m): 7:55pm On Sep 21, 2013
Zamoni15: who opened ur cage?
your father na........ And also how did you escapee
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by Zamoni15(m): 8:13pm On Sep 21, 2013
pesty100: your father na........ And also how did you escapee
ok,i go tell am,make e lock u back,cos ur noise day give me head'ache........bingo
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by spicy244(f): 8:20pm On Sep 21, 2013
MTN projectfame I̶̲̥̅̊S̶̲̥̅ da bomb. Will love it till eternity
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by mondee02(m): 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2013
Anuoluwap: We have West African Idol(Timi Dakolo, Omawunmi made it from there and it was hosted by Nigeria) &Nigerian Idol with the likes of;
Yeka Onka, Chinwo "Mercy" Nnenda, Moses Obi-Adigwe.

Mtn Project Fame West Africa with the likes of; Iyanya, Mike Anyasador, Chidinma, Monica Ogeh and Ayo

There are some of them that didn't win but made it in the industry today e.g Praise of Mtn Project fame...

So from your own view which show has got the best products based on their achievements so far?

offcos it's definatly project fame, where are the winners of idol where are they? grin
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by Anuoluwap(m): 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2013
mondee02:

offcos it's definatly project fame, where are the winners of idol where are they? grin
lyk dem don sempe abi?
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by Emmonski(m): 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2013
Onolayo.project fame 6.0
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by Anuoluwap(m): 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2013
Emmonski: Onolayo.project fame 6.0
Margaret project fame 6.0 lol I lyk her pass jor

1 Like

Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by nanotechy: 9:33pm On Sep 21, 2013
chidyhels: Project fame academy is better.

Did smbdy jst say Timi dakolo has done nothing professionally?
I hope that is a joke shaa.
#Timi still remains the best product of it all. That is if you listen to songs o,nt jst the beat.#
32 likes. Timi is badt!....my favourite
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:49pm On Sep 21, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
sumbody wanna bet banned
I don't talk to disgusting rotten pervert people like you who seems to be morally challenged
Kmt!
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by micmay(m): 10:20pm On Sep 21, 2013
p_fame
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by fabat: 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2013
project fame d best all d time. Com'on check outd products Iyanya, Praize,Mike, Chidinma, Monica, Ayo they r d bomb.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by Aerocrystals(m): 10:29pm On Sep 21, 2013
My head goes for idol but my heart telz me Project fame...which one shuld i go 4 naw?? My head goes for idol but my hear telz me Project fame...which one shuld i go 4 naw?? undecided
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by Anuoluwap(m): 10:37pm On Sep 21, 2013
Aerocrystals: My head goes for idol but my heart telz me Project fame...which one shuld i go 4 naw?? My head goes for idol but my hear telz me Project fame...which one shuld i go 4 naw?? undecided
if you don't go for your head that means you are headless lol & if you don't go for your heart it means you are heartless lolz
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by tdbanks: 10:50pm On Sep 21, 2013
OP, you're wicked o. Why'd you leave out Star Quest?
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by Fynestboi: 10:57pm On Sep 21, 2013
homesteady: Project fame is the best singing competition in Nigeria! It is like 1000 times ahead of Idols!
Though Idols west africa have produced the best female singer in Nigeria - Omawumi
Idols Nigeria is crap! Just imagine charly boy is one of their judges!

Project fame has also produced Chidinma, inyanya, praise, dare art alade and also that girl that sang baby kuchi kuchi!
goldie

Am i dreaming??
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by Fynestboi: 11:12pm On Sep 21, 2013
Oya let me wrte mai own answer..

The question is.

Which Has The Best Products?

Na project fame na..... gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by Heliesha: 11:51pm On Sep 21, 2013
i'd rather win idol than project fame,dey pay to little of a price
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by jeffoski(m): 12:27am On Sep 22, 2013
Project Fame is d best. The only reality show that make sure their top 4 goes home with a million price on like others that will pack everytin and give to 1 winner,that make use of professional band and dancers and actually teach and groom contestant to grow and be better.

Dare is a product of Project Fame held in south africa and he came third (ojoro na him suppose win)behind Lindiwe who won and Jonathan who was d runner up.

Iyanya,Chidima and Praise are product of PF and are doing great. Monica's album is almost and many other contestant have singles.

Nigerian idol should learn and get help from American Idol den they will stand a chance.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by MuyiGL: 1:30am On Sep 22, 2013
Afam4eva: I'll give it to Project fame cos they have Iyanya and Chidinma, who are established musicians in their own rights. The only person worth mentioning that was a product of Idols is Omawunmi. I don't think Timi has done well.
You don't think Timi Dakolo has done well? WTF! When you people don't listen to lyrics and vocals, just beats, why won't you utter such abomination. Same reason Iyanya had to switch from his R&B to pangolo music just to stay relevant, because people like you were just ignoring him back then.
In case you don't know, Timi Dakolo has arguably the best vocals in the whole if Africa and his.music contains some of the deepest lyrics you can ever think of on the Nigerian music scene. Just listen to his Beautiful Noise album. Just because he's not giving you the mindless beats you love to dance to doesn't mean he's not doing well.
Also, the Idols Timi and Omawumi participated in is very different from the Idols of now. Theirs was West African Idols, fully sponsored by Multichoice. Right after that great show they handed the production over to crappy management and renamed it Nigerian Idol. Y'all should get your facts right

1 Like

Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by MuyiGL: 1:37am On Sep 22, 2013
And please, Dare's Project Fame was the SA version. There were 16 contestants; 9 from SA and 7 from the rest of Africa. Dare and some Hausa girl who's name escapes my memory represented Nigeria. That Project Fame is very very different from this MTN one we all see now oh abeg. MTN's version can't even rub shoulders with the one Dare came 3rd in, of which he was cheated. Abeg people should get their facts right. Stop claiming glory that doesn't belong to MTN Project Fame

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OMG PHOTOS: Meet The Lady With The Biggest Breast / Hotness: Kenyan Model, Corazon Kwamboka / 30 Most Expensive Movies Ever Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.