Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

The Nissan Maxima - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / The Nissan Maxima (6334 Views)

Confirmed, 2015 Is The Last Year Of The Nissan Xterra / Nairaland Sales Promotion At The Nissan/infiniti Parts Store / How Would You Rate The Nissan Altima 2007 Model ?urgent Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nissan Maxima by nkc(m): 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2008
EI

that yur joke na A1 grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Nissan Maxima by EI(m): 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2008
nkc:

EI

on a serious note, i reiterate no CAR is BAD, d only problem is that there are few experts of this cars, and as such, when we can't find them and we have problems we run to quacks unknowingly, and then d WAR BEGINS FOR 1 HOUR grin grin grin

i don't like DIY, but after learning the hard way, i so much love it, because if i am driving and i remeber i locked that allen, so so and so way, i will feel glad , because i am d warden in that area tongue tongue tongue, so peeps shld either INVEST IN EXPERT MECHANIC SHOPS, THAT WILL CHARGE LIKE MAD

Where are the expert mechanic shops really? Na The Honda Place/VW Centre (both under Stallion Motors Group) you dey talk? 

If na to charge like mad and provide comparative service, good value for money, then who go dey complain?

The after sales service averagely obtained from SM group, takes the value for money policy too far. Dem dey give lower edge service, at high (cost) value, for plenti money as bill   undecided
Re: The Nissan Maxima by nkc(m): 1:49pm On Jun 24, 2008
tongue tongue tongue

there are a few expert mechanics, i know of 2 in abuja, dey will do there best to get yur car in tip top shape, there are odas but the truth is that it is hard to know who is who, forget does big names, they r big for nothing, most of there mechanics are not very qualified sef, i may even be better than all of em put togeda raised to infinity grin grin grin

i think one step to solving a complex car problem is to diagnose the problem correctly, thats where our mechanics fail, so to help em, we shld all buy scan tools for our cars, so that we know d fault code, then check our Bentley manuals or go online and find out the meaning of d codes, then know d exact problem, then go and fix it, stating the exact problem.

with that we r step ahead of d game, without that, na trial and error, till wahala go bust grin grin grin
Re: The Nissan Maxima by moHot(f): 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2008
this topic will top the jokes department. every reply dey make me laugh
Re: The Nissan Maxima by fyneguy: 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2008
Could it be that my nissan maxima is from heaven? I dont experience any problem with it o.

Una dey scare me o, Yesterday as I dey drive, I just dey remember this topic sad

wait sef, may be na the anointing wey i carry for body
Re: The Nissan Maxima by CHIMSKY(m): 5:58pm On Jun 24, 2008
I DONT DRIVE A MAXIMA BUT I OWN A HONDA 86(AUTO TRANSMISSION) AND I'V BEEN GOING THRU HELL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT'S CAUSING THE CAR'S OVERHEATING.I'V FLUSHED THE RADIATOR,CHANGED WATERPUMP,CHANGED TOP GASKETS LIKE 5 TIMES ND YET NO SHOW.WHAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH THE CAR?
Re: The Nissan Maxima by sultaan(m): 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2008
CHIMSKY:

I DONT DRIVE A MAXIMA BUT I OWN A HONDA 86(AUTO TRANSMISSION) AND I'V BEEN GOING THRU HELL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT'S CAUSING THE CAR'S OVERHEATING.I'V FLUSHED THE RADIATOR,CHANGED WATERPUMP,CHANGED TOP GASKETS LIKE 5 TIMES ND YET NO SHOW.WHAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH THE CAR?

Thermostat stuck closed, or your cooling fan relay is toast i.e you radiator fan is not comming on.

fyneguy:

Could it be that my nissan maxima is from heaven? I don't experience any problem with it o.

Una dey scare me o, Yesterday as I dey drive, I just dey remember this topic sad

wait sef, may be na the anointing wey i carry for body

Maybe I'm getting it wrong but what is a brainbox, what does it look like?

Is it the same thing as the PCM?
Re: The Nissan Maxima by ariffeddy(m): 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2008
noooooooooooooooooo picccccccccccccccc scammerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: The Nissan Maxima by niggalu: 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2008
Hey i have d badest maxima its a 97 american model full option used it all thru last year n till date all i do is servicing monthly n more pimping i love d car ice cold ac very bad sound sys v6 eng i swear d car has just cleared my doubts i advise dt its a good car , kudos to nissan
Re: The Nissan Maxima by babatosan: 7:35pm On Jul 02, 2008
where does one get a service manual for the nissan maxima
do you order it online?
my dashbord lights flickers at night as though powered by the alternator alone
colud my battery be bad?
aside the stopping when it idles, i simply enjoy the car
i dont trust anyone in benin city to touch my brain box
Re: The Nissan Maxima by nkc(m): 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2008
does yur battery turn d car on in am ple time in d munin or is it a but dull if so, change yur battery and enjoy
Re: The Nissan Maxima by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 07, 2008
Mine neva gives me problem. i ryd dat nigga well. if u want to know, its even Black, Neva gotten a color like that before.

I drive a Nissan Okada grin
Re: The Nissan Maxima by chbabs(m): 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2008
na whahala o. nisan, datsun same brand. guess i will ever go for toyota or nissan. my utility car in the office, toyota corolla, 1.8 xli 1994 model just a super car, over 200,000millage, only i do, servicing when it indicates, clucth kits and changing of brake pads when it warrants it. my dad's audi uhm forget.
Re: The Nissan Maxima by alanbolo(m): 9:12am On Jul 13, 2008
u guys have me gigling at every post, especially that of EI joke. I also have been wondering why Nissan products are not been favored on our roads.

Recently sent Nissan Sentra 07 to someone who appreciates it's smoothness and looks. Was surprised that the 00 and 01 Altima was little appreciated in the sales price around the country. I still think that Maxima is a very formidable model of the Nissan products but we may need more mechanics to be able to diagnose it's ailment whenever called for.
Re: The Nissan Maxima by fotodaddy: 10:16am On Jul 13, 2008
Guys guys guys, una never hear of "NISSAN FOREVER"

I really don't give a hoot for Japanese cars. I am stuck with the pathy because I wont cough up 6M for an entry level G class or the X5.

Like nkc said, I believe that there are no bad cars. Just two guide lines. 1. you get what you pay for and 2. your car is as good as the care you give it!! And that is directly and/or indirectly.

Once naija mechanic touch am, no so so story you go dey hear. Things like "oga e no mean" and "Oga we go permanent am", wey the 13" are the things that usually start the story. The end is that you have a permanent seat in the workshop and start having nightmares.

Anyway, thats my 2 kobo's worth!!

@EI
Ol boy, any day wey you don tire for the work you dey do make you know say you no go fit hungry. By then, you go begin dey give alibaba real run for him money! grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have This 2001 Honda Accord 2.0i Vtec Se Executive 4dr Saloon For Sale / ✔️Locally Used 2014 Mercedes-benz A180 For Sale In Lagos Mainland / Kings Autos Live In USA ... Let Me Help You Get Tokunbo Cars Less Than N1million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.