Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

....................... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ....................... (1480 Views)

How Do You Forgive And 'forget'? **A True Life Story** / Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? / Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

....................... by hrmkz: 5:05pm On Sep 18, 2013
Re: ....................... by pickabeau1: 5:21pm On Sep 18, 2013
Do you mean CHEATING
Re: ....................... by bebe2(f): 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2013
u can only forgive, u can neva forget.
Re: ....................... by kreamidiva(f): 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2013
With the help of God almighty, you can forgive. U know what the Bible says about forgiveness right?
Re: ....................... by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 18, 2013
If you confessed without being caught,i can forgive but cannot forget.If I caught you,forget about forgiveness because I can't.
Re: ....................... by dBard: 7:46pm On Sep 18, 2013
The First step is for u to be honest t urself n b sure u can/will be able t continue d relationship..
Secondly, clear ur doubts..ask d questions dat trouble ur mind..demand answers t d whys n whats (if u care t know). if dey bother u, air dem
thirdly, be honest about how ur feeling t ur partner. being honest abt ur feelings allows d guilty partner also clear his/her reservations
Most imprtsntly, its abt u n ur partner, so focus on d two of u n be careful abt outside interference.
Infidelity is a game changer..its best t pause n restart at such times than jst continuing like nothing happened..
Wisdom dey say is directive..
Re: ....................... by drered(m): 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] Simple. You don't.
Re: ....................... by Stunner1(f): 1:49am On Sep 19, 2013
take a deep breath smiley
Re: ....................... by hrmkz: 5:01am On Sep 19, 2013
dBard: The First step is for u to be honest t urself n b sure u can/will be able t continue d relationship..
Secondly, clear ur doubts..ask d questions dat trouble ur mind..demand answers t d whys n whats (if u care t know). if dey bother u, air dem
thirdly, be honest about how ur feeling t ur partner. being honest abt ur feelings allows d guilty partner also clear his/her reservations
Most imprtsntly, its abt u n ur partner, so focus on d two of u n be careful abt outside interference.
Infidelity is a game changer..its best t pause n restart at such times than jst continuing like nothing happened..
Wisdom dey say is directive..

Wisdom indeed.
Re: ....................... by ifyalways(f): 7:27am On Sep 19, 2013
There is no "how" to forgive unless you are one of 'em hypocritical religious folks.
Forgiveness comes from within, when a hurt fellow is completely healed and has come to accept that human beings can fail at any time.
Deal with it,forgive and forget or you go just quench for nothing. Life goes on.
Re: ....................... by badmarket: 8:32am On Sep 19, 2013
ifyalways: There is no "how" to forgive unless you are one of 'em hypocritical religious folks.
Forgiveness comes from within, when a hurt fellow is completely healed and has come to accept that human beings can fail at any time.
Deal with it,forgive and forget or you go just quench for nothing. Life goes on.

This a bit harsh ....

op....seek solace in the lord and let go.
Re: ....................... by MyTeenCity(f): 5:39am On Sep 20, 2013
The real question is, "Can you stay married to the man you love knowing he cheated on you." You may love him; you may forgive him, but if you no longer trust him.....then you have your answer. A relationships without trust is like a house divided! I'm just saying......

(1) (Reply)

7 Habits Of Chronically Unhappy People / Should I Wait For Him Or Should I Walk To Him? / It's Rare To Have A Chill African Dad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.