Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Change Agents In APC??? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Change Agents In APC??? (3132 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Other Women At Social Media Change Agents Gathering Last Night / Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics / "The Coming Of Buhari's Change Agents" By Garba Shehu (ssa To Buhari) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Change Agents In APC??? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2013
Afam4eva: Anybody with an average IQ should know that most Nigerian politicians irrespective of party are all the same. There are good and bad people in PDP, likewise APC. We shoulkd do away with partisan politics and support individuals irrespective of party affiliation. I'm miffed by the fact that some people want us to believe that other parties are bad while theirs are full of saints who were thrown down from heaven by God himself to serve humanity.

I disagree, while APC does not have a political ideology, ACN actually had one. You could see some common themes in the governments in Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ekiti and Edo. Ideologies around tax collection (revenue generation), education and health care. They have not all developed at the same rate but they were beginning to form a common ideology. And even ACN was less than 6 years old before joining other parties to form APC.

PDP for the past 15 yrs has got only one ideology - corruption. From Obasanjo, Atiku, Aondoakaa, Anenih, Bode George, Mbadinuju, Ibori, Yerima, Sanusi Toronto, Evan(s) Enwerem, Alameisegha, Odili, Gbenga Daniel - all crooks. The few exceptions like Donald Duke have been silenced.

Nigerian politicians are generally bad but you cannot continue to vote a party that has consistently failed and is full of failure. The few APC governors are performing far better than their PDP counterparts. The crisis in PDP is all about personal interests and not about the people. Infact PDP governors right now dont even care what is going on in their states. All they are after is 2015. There is a difference i beg.

6 Likes

Re: Change Agents In APC??? by Kairoseki77: 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2013
Afam4eva:
Not in Nigeria.

You can only prosecute people you know very well. Obasanjo was able to deal with some people during his tenure cos he knew these people very and knew how to deal with them. Once a governor or ministers from the same party as the president falls out of favour with the president, it's easy to nail such governor or minister cos the people that will provide the evidence that will be used in nailing them are loyal to the powers that be. But if EFCC were to probe Aregbesola for instance, how will they get the facts that will put him behind bars? Won't it be from his fellow APC politicians in Osun? Will they be willing to expose their boss who's from their party? I don't think so. They will try as much as possible to bury any evidence.

You think you need evidence in a Naija court? I dey laugh ooo!

Our judiciary is more corrupt than the politicians. The police will beat some poor man until he says that he witnessed the bribe taking place.
Re: Change Agents In APC??? by pandriod: 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Stay with the topic. Stop boring us with names of LOSERS in PDP. Derailing of threads is against the rule. You have above names of the PILLARS in APC. Are those characters agents of change? Answer please. Thank you in advance.

Bamanga Tukur's son(Factional PDP chairman) - 7 billion naira Crude oil subsidy scam.

Tony Aneni - Current PDP factional BOT chairman 300 billion naira Benin - Lagos road scam, when he was minister of works.

Vincent Agbolo afor ex PDP chairman - hundred of million of scam

6 Likes

Re: Change Agents In APC??? by Kairoseki77: 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2013
^^^^^^^^^

I don't think this thread is going how Sincere9gerian planned... grin

6 Likes

Re: Change Agents In APC??? by dayokanu(m): 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2013
Afam4eva:
How many Nigerian governors have been convicted? Isn't it commonsensical that PDP will have more governors convicted since they hold majority of portfolios. Apart from Lagos and Edo, aren't other ACN governors doing their first term? It's also pertinent to know that you can only prosecute people you know very well.

Btw, i'm not holding brief of PDP cos i feel theparty if full of thieves but that doesn't mean APC isn't also full of the same kind of people.

You see where I added AD to it

We have had Lam Adesina, Bisi Akande, Segun Osoba, Adefarati, Niyi Adebayo Tinubu as ex AD governor how many of them have been convicted of corruption like we have for the PDP

8 Likes

Re: Change Agents In APC??? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Stay with the topic. Stop boring us with names of LOSERS in PDP. Derailing of threads is against the rule. You have above names of the PILLARS in APC. Are those characters agents of change? Answer please. Thank you in advance.

You want him to stay on topic BUT you dont want him to spread out the message of the most useless "democratic" party in the history of Nigeria..?

WHY?

Answer: 'Cos the skeleton in ur cupboard is too huge to hide on that matter !

4 Likes

Re: Change Agents In APC??? by dayokanu(m): 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2013
It's very difficult to prosecute politicians from opposition parties cos their fellow party members will always cover their behind.

The AD governors were all followed by PDP governors

Kindly explain to us how a PDP governor would be covering the ass of an AD governor

I hope you're not trying to embarrass yourself again as usual

6 Likes

Re: Change Agents In APC??? by Atouke: 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2013
APC is full of corrupt nigerian politicians who could not have their own way of sustaining their looting in existing parties and hence decamped and constituted APC in order to begin another phase of looting under a new favourable platform .

1 Like

Re: Change Agents In APC??? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2013
Kairoseki77: ^^^^^^^^^

I don't think this thread is going how Sincere9gerian planned... grin
The topic has not even been scratched. You'r all busy, working very hard in attempt to derail the thread. Take a look at the topic again?
Re: Change Agents In APC??? by Afam4eva(m): 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2013
dayokanu:

We have had Lam Adesina, Bisi Akande, Segun Osoba, Adefarati, Niyi Adebayo Tinubu as ex AD governor how many of them have been convicted of corruption like we have for the PDP
The truth is that the ruling party has been indifferent to the opposition parties cos they could resolve not to probe any of their members to make them look good to the public,so probe or no probe, the average Nigerian politican is corrupt. I agree that there's a change in the SW states since ACN took over compared to their PDP and AD counterparts. Tell me what Osoba achieved in his single term as governor of Ogun state? Where did all the money go to? Same with Adefarati and Bisis Akande.

2 Likes

Re: Change Agents In APC??? by Kairoseki77: 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2013
Atouke: APC is full of corrupt nigerian politicians who could not have their own way of sustaining their looting in existing parties and hence decamped and constituted APC in order to begin another phase of looting under a new favourable platform .

You will have to explain who you are referring to.
Re: Change Agents In APC??? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2013
Atouke: APC is full of corrupt nigerian politicians who could not have their own way of sustaining their looting in existing parties and hence decamped and constituted APC in order to begin another phase of looting under a new favourable platform .

If APC were to be a dog in corruption my bro, ur PDP would be the Siberian Tiger in all ramifications!

..ok tell me

How many APC men are having holiday behind the bars?..and how many PDP?

...OYA DEY MENTION NAMES OOO grin grin

..or should i?

3 Likes

Re: Change Agents In APC??? by dayokanu(m): 6:10pm On Sep 18, 2013
Afam4eva:
The truth is that the ruling party has been indifferent to the opposition parties cos they could resolve not to probe any of their members to make them look good to the public,so probe or no probe, the average Nigerian politican is corrupt. I agree that there's a change in the SW states since ACN took over compared to their PDP and AD counterparts. Tell me what Osoba achieved in his single term as governor of Ogun state? Where did all the money go to? Same with Adefarati and Bisis Akande.

How has the ruling party been indiferent to opposition

Do you even understand the meaning of indifferent?

They were indifferent yet they withheld the allocation of Lagos State for 4 yrs because the state was under the opposition rule

Compared to the PDP that followed the AD governors were stellar in performance

Thats why they are still relevant and loved in their various states

Lam Adesina was loved till he died while Akala would be stoned anywhere in Oyo state. Same with others

3 Likes

Re: Change Agents In APC??? by Afam4eva(m): 6:12pm On Sep 18, 2013
dayokanu:

How has the ruling party been indiferent to opposition

Do you even understand the meaning of indifferent?

They were indifferent yet they withheld the allocation of Lagos State for 4 yrs because the state was under the opposition rule
I meant as it relates to probing the opposition. Are you saying that all the AD and ACN governors are clean because they've not been probed by EFCC?
Re: Change Agents In APC??? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 18, 2013
pandriod:

Bamanga Tukur's son(Factional PDP chairman) - 7 billion naira Crude oil subsidy scam.

Tony Aneni - Current PDP factional BOT chairman 300 billion naira Benin - Lagos road scam, when he was minister of works.

Vincent Agbolo afor ex PDP chairman - hundred of million of scam
You've completely missed your way. This thread is not free for all. The topic is specific. Stay with it. If you need help to be able to comprehend the issues, fell free to let us know. If you'r not comfortable with the topic, feel free to create your own thread and we'll meet you there.
Re: Change Agents In APC??? by Atouke: 6:12pm On Sep 18, 2013
dayokanu:

this proves that At least PDP is taking steps to curb corruption by taking active steps to convict the corrupt amongst the unlike AD/ACN/APC who allow Lam Adesina, Bisi Akande, Segun Osoba, Adefarati, Niyi Adebayo Tinubu and other corrupt people in their party to roam free.

in other words APC supports corruption
Re: Change Agents In APC??? by dayokanu(m): 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2013
Afam4eva:
I meant as it relates to probing the opposition. Are you saying that all the AD and ACN governors are clean because they've not been probed by EFCC?

So whats your evidence of them being corrupt?

No EFCC case, No public outcry on any of them

But you just want us to believe they are corrupt?

4 Likes

Re: Change Agents In APC??? by Kairoseki77: 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
The topic has not even been scratched. You'r all busy, working very hard in attempt to derail the thread. Take a look at the topic again?

On the contrary, this thread is actually quite funny.

The ACN portion of APC is very successful and has changed the lives of tens of millions in the SW. The only people that dislike Tinubu are people that never lived in Lagos long enough to see the impact his tenure had on the state.

If I remember correctly, it was Obj who started the campaign against Tinubu, calling him a thief. I think it had something to do with the SW not voting for Obj in 1999. grin

I don't think ANYONE will tell you that APC is perfect. However, it sure is a hell of a lot better than PDP. A change in the right direction, is a change in the right direction, period.

1 Like

Re: Change Agents In APC??? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2013
Timipre Sylva
James Ibori
Alameisigha
Audu
Gbenga Daniels

...so much more

pls mention 5 APC govs that ever saw bars before

oya oya grin

1 Like

Re: Change Agents In APC??? by dayokanu(m): 6:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
Atouke:

this proves that At least PDP is taking steps to curb corruption by taking active steps to convict the corrupt amongst the unlike AD/ACN/APC who allow Lam Adesina, Bisi Akande, Segun Osoba, Adefarati, Niyi Adebayo Tinubu and other corrupt people in their party to roam free.

You are too dull to engage in Politics, Can you go back to cartoon network?

Explain to us how ACN/APC is allowing those governors to roam free

Is ACN in charge of the Police, the Judiciary or EFCC?

1 Like

Re: Change Agents In APC??? by Afam4eva(m): 6:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
dayokanu:

Following your logic, 95% of PDP members are corrupt free too since they've not been found wanting. It means the outcry by Nigerians concerning corruption in NIgeria is a farce cos only less than 1% of Nigerian politicians have been found guilty of corruption.
Re: Change Agents In APC??? by Atouke: 6:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
St_Ichimaro.Gin:

If APC were to be a dog in corruption my bro, ur PDP would be the Siberian Tiger in all ramifications!

..ok tell me

How many APC men are having holiday behind the bars?..and how many PDP?

...OYA DEY MENTION NAMES OOO grin grin

..or should i?

I agree with you PDP will send you to jail if you are corrupt hence the convicted PDP members. But AD/ACN/APC supports corruption hence non of their corrupt members are convicted.
in PDP if you are corrupt you will spend holiday in jail like you said but in APC if you are corrupt you will roam free. tell me which party will the corrupt flock to?

1 Like

Re: Change Agents In APC??? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2013
Atouke:

PLS ANSWER MY QUESTION

Who has been more corrupt than Lucky Igbinedion of all APC govs?

Who has been more corrupt than Alameisigha of all APC govs?

Who has been more corrupt than Ibori of all APC govs?

answer me ooo

1 Like

Re: Change Agents In APC??? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2013
dayokanu:

The AD governors were all followed by PDP governors

Kindly explain to us how a PDP governor would be covering the ass of an AD governor

I hope you're not trying to embarrass yourself again as usual
Ignoramus. EFCC was established in 2003. Between 1999 and 2003, there was no war against corruption. Moreover, those early period was a learning curve for everybody. From 2003, most of the opposition states were swept away by the PDP thru OBJ magic. So it was PDP versus PDP.

Meanwhile, none has addresed the topic. We'r still waiting
Re: Change Agents In APC??? by Kairoseki77: 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2013
Afam4eva:
Following your logic, 95% of PDP members are corrupt free too since they've not been found wanting. It means the outcry by Nigerians concerning corruption in NIgeria is a farce cos only less than 1% of Nigerian politicians have been found guilty of corruption.

Read what he wrote again.

dayokanu:

I haven't heard any public outcry against APC politicians when it comes to theft. PDP on the other hand...

2 Likes

Re: Change Agents In APC??? by dayokanu(m): 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2013
Afam4eva:

Just show me one evidence that Akande, Lam Adesina, Osoba Adefarati etc were corrupt other than the fact that you spewed it out

Any graduate should know that when you make a statement you have to back it up somehow

So Afam give us evidence that those AD governors were corrupt

4 Likes

Re: Change Agents In APC??? by Kairoseki77: 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Ignoramus. EFCC was established in 2003. Between 1999 and 2003, there was no war against corruption. Moreover, those early period was a learning curve for everybody. From 2003, most of the opposition states were swept away by the PDP thru OBJ magic. So it was PDP versus PDP.

Meanwhile, none has addresed the topic. We'r still waiting

What exactly is the topic?

That Buhari is a tribal bigot? grin
Re: Change Agents In APC??? by Atouke: 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2013
St_Ichimaro.Gin:

PLS ANSWER MY QUESTION

Who has been more corrupt than Lucky Igbinedion of all APC govs?

Who has been more corrupt than Alameisigha of all APC govs?

Who has been more corrupt than Ibori of all APC govs?

answer me ooo

most of those guys have been punished by the same PDP. show me example of punishment meted out for corruption in AD/ACN/APC ? if you dont have examples then it means that APC condones corruption.

1 Like

Re: Change Agents In APC??? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 18, 2013
Atouke:

I agree with you PDP will send you to jail if you are corrupt hence the convicted PDP members. But AD/ACN/APC supports corruption hence non of their corrupt members are convicted.
in PDP if you are corrupt you will spend holiday in jail like you said but in APC if you are corrupt you will roam free. tell me which party will the corrupt flock to?

I said mention names, u no fit...
mention who are d more corrupt, mba !

....so if PDP cant arrest APC, so its an angel that will come down in human form as president to arrest an APC fraudster?....

you make me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Change Agents In APC??? by dayokanu(m): 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2013
Atouke:

most of those guys have been punished by the same PDP. show me example of punishment meted out for corruption in AD/ACN/APC ? if you dont have examples then it means that APC condones corruption.

How can APC punish corruption?

Is APC in charge of EFCC or the police?

1 Like

Re: Change Agents In APC??? by jmaine: 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2013
Poster 1: APC na nonsense full am . . . . .

Poster 2: PDP is also bad, see the list here bla bla bla. . . . .

At the end of the day =====> APC = PDP. Shikenan . . . . . . cool

1 Like

Re: Change Agents In APC??? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2013
Atouke:

Guy, u sound BRUTALLY DEFEATED !.
.. If a man isnt a fraudster, would he be locked behind bars like bulldog?

...OK Tell me, so been in prison is an evidence of good fight against corruption right?...or please explain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Musiwa Soon --engr Musiwa / Aregbesola, Opon Imo And future of Literacy In SW / Maiduguri Under Attack. Details Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.