Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" - TV/Movies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" (118572 Views)

Bollywood Movies Chat Room~~~ / TV/Movies Quiz - The Game / TV/Movies Section Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by dont8(m): 11:13am On Sep 28, 2013
Deleted wink
god_of_music: Forget it then angry
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 28, 2013
prof800:
THIS IS THE END.!

Did I just hear a mod say END TIME THINGS? undecided

You are banned! angry

2 Likes

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by dont8(m): 11:49am On Sep 28, 2013
Mr. Editor wants to edit a mod, it's really an 'End Time Stuff'!

Grab a copy fast!!!
speedyboi:

You are banned! angry
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 11:59am On Sep 28, 2013
speedyboi:

You are banned! angry
Will somebody please ban me..?
pliiiiiizzzzzz....
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2013
Good morning undecided
Xynerise, your profile pic made me choke on garri this morning grin

Btw...hope no one has forgotten, I'm still the chief whip here.
Xynerise...that profile pic of yours is an insult to the person in the pic.
My judgement: you are banned from Nairaland forever!

How in the world would anyone choose 'shushieater' as a username? Wetin I no go see for nairaland grin.
Make sure you don't post in Religious section....orelse, I will personally see to it that you are banned! angry.
Nonsense.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2013
dont8: Mr. Editor wants to edit a mod, it's really an 'End Time Stuff'!

Grab a copy fast!!!

You well so? undecided you are banned for trolling! angry

Make no one think sey this place na offtopic so you fit say nonsense...
I will ban your a/sses angry

1 Like

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2013
dont8: Mr. Editor wants to edit a mod, it's really an 'End Time Stuff'!

Grab a copy fast!!!
Hey..you! Yes you.
What is your job sef..?
U know speedyboi is the chief whip..
briareos is the house-captain..
sholay2011 is the speaker..
and god_of_music is the barman.....
....so you. What are you?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2013
@afam4eva I SEE YOU.!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Stefan01(m): 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2013
prof800:
Hey..you! Yes you.
What is your job sef..?
Na him the barman dey serve nah... Or u no get eye??
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2013
Lmao @ Barman.

Okay...it's official! This room is booring me.

Lemme call spices and Maggie to add themselves.

Ayobase! Abeg come show face!
Idowuogbo....oya come na

Whoelse never show face sef??
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2013
Stefan01:
Na him the barman dey serve nah... Or u no get eye??
Oh...okayyyy.!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by waxdude: 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2013
prof800:
Hey..you! Yes you.
What is your job sef..?
undecided really
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Afam4eva(m): 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2013
Has anyone seen the new Chiwetel Ejiofor movie where he played a slave? How was it?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2013
ugojamali:

Thanks prof. Pls, do u know who serves d morning coffee?
Yes. It's now official.
god_of_music.!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 12:32pm On Sep 28, 2013
Afam4eva: Has anyone seen the new Chiwetel Ejiofor movie where he played a slave? How was it?
12 years a slave.?
No i've not. just the trailer.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 12:34pm On Sep 28, 2013
Afam4eva: Has anyone seen the new Chiwetel Ejiofor movie where he played a slave? How was it?
You mean "12 years a slave". I heard the movie received rave reviews. Looking forward to seeing it.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Afam4eva(m): 12:34pm On Sep 28, 2013
prof800:
12 years a slave.?
No i've not. just the trailer.
sholay2011:
You mean "12 years a slave". I heard the movie received rave reviews. Looking forward to seeing it.
Yeah, i saw the trailer too and it looked captivating. I don't know if the film is public yet though.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by dont8(m): 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2013
Snailyboi, what are you high on this time undecided
speedyboi:

You well so? undecided you are banned for trolling! angry

Make no one think sey this place na offtopic so you fit say nonsense...
I will ban your a/sses angry

The principal officer off-course, I dictate things around here cool
prof800:
Hey..you! Yes you.
What is your job sef..?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sushieater: 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2013
speedyboi:

How in the world would anyone choose 'shushieater' as a username? Wetin I no go see for nairaland grin.
Make sure you don't post in Religious section....orelse, I will personally see to it that you are banned! angry.
Nonsense.
Lol! By the way, You dey eat sushi too? :-)
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by dont8(m): 12:48pm On Sep 28, 2013
Me too, so many am looking forward to see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQQXX91E9Xw
sholay2011:
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 28, 2013
xynerise:
I bu atura ocha. Atu mma ra mma
Hehehehehehe!!! grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Stefan01(m): 12:53pm On Sep 28, 2013
sushieater:
but which kain name be that one sef? Some people get luck say i no be mod, if not, any username wey i no like, na straight ban.
Abeg, oga shoeshitter, biko pronunce ur username nah make we knw the correct pronunciation....

2 Likes

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2013
prof800:
Hey..you! Yes you.
What is your job sef..?
grin ,D *falls down from palmtree*

*DEAD*
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by dont8(m): 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2013
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2013
Like seriously?? You made me the 'barman' grin grin oh! Ok,maybe that's because i deliver ryt? cheesy
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2013
dont8: Looking forward to 30 days, featuring Genevieve

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFQKVmdQ9rU&list=PL0F2E97FDB85CF82C
Is that a Nollywood movie
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by dont8(m): 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2013
Yep, you can play the trailer na
god_of_music: Is that a Nollywood movie
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2013
No one in this world could've seen it....except those at TIFF.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Afam4eva(m): 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2013
speedyboi:
No one in this world could've seen it....except those at TIFF.
It means it's not public yet. I'm also waiting for the other one - Half of a yellow sun.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2013
sushieater:

Hian! angry you and who? undecided. Worm go enter your mouth from there one day
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2013
dont8: Looking forward to 30 days, featuring Genevieve

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFQKVmdQ9rU&list=PL0F2E97FDB85CF82C

30days of how many years ago? Mtchw.....that's like a 2005/06 movie. I remember I watched it around the time I watched 'Letters to a stranger' (which I used to like so much). But there are better movies now...soo....
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sushieater: 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2013
Stefan01:
but which kain name be that one sef? Some people get luck say i no be mod, if not, any username wey i no like, na straight ban.
Abeg, oga shoeshitter, biko pronunce ur username nah make we knw the correct pronunciation....
Lol @ shoeshitter.. Ah ahn! Sushi na food just like garri.. Would you ban someone because his or her username is garrieater?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (81) (Reply)

The New Series Empire Fan Club. / Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.