Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" - TV/Movies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" (118576 Views)

Bollywood Movies Chat Room~~~ / TV/Movies Quiz - The Game / TV/Movies Section Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sushieater: 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2013
speedyboi:

Hian! angry you and who? undecided. Worm go enter your mouth from there one day
Hahaha! Oboy you wicked o!.. You and your girl(s) dey miss sha :-)
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
It means it's not public yet. I'm also waiting for the other one - Half of a yellow sun.

Half of a yellow sun on the other hand has been receiving mixed reviews to 'backlashing' from critics.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Stefan01(m): 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2013
sushieater:
Lol @ shoeshitter.. Ah ahn! Sushi na food just like garri.. Would you ban someone because his or her username is garrieater?
Okayyy!!! I now gerrit. Sushi eater. Sushi is a chinese seafood. From what i hear, its disgusting. Now that i understand the name, i no go ban u again. I prefer shoeshitter though....
P.S - Sushi feeds through its bottom...
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sushieater: 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2013
Who else is excited about the season three premier of Homeland tomorrow? Was so happy for Claire danes back to back Emmy awards for outstanding lead actress in a drama series.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sushieater: 1:56pm On Sep 28, 2013
Stefan01:
Okayyy!!! I now gerrit. Sushi eater. Sushi is a chinese seafood. From what i hear, its disgusting. Now that i understand the name, i no go ban u again. I prefer shoeshitter though....
Lol! Its not disgusting, its a very delicious meal if you ask me.. But actually, my username has nothing to do with sushi(food) though
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2013
Stefan01:

If the shushi he eats was the Chinese food, it wouldve been a lot better.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by UjSizzle(f): 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2013
cry cry
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Kslib(m): 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2013
sushieater: Who else is excited about the season three premier of Homeland tomorrow? Was so happy for Claire danes back to back Emmy awards for outstanding lead actress in a drama series.
(Raises hands) Me!! Me!!
.. My name is sergeant Nicholas Brody... grin grin

All izz well!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2013
speedyboi: Lmao @ Barman.

Okay...it's official! This room is booring me.

Lemme call spices and Maggie to add themselves.

Ayobase! Abeg come show face!
Idowuogbo....oya come na

Whoelse never show face sef??

Finally our guy don confess say him babe name na Maggie... she berra bring one pot of pepper soup with 'maggi' inside... now we know wetin dey dissapear you!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2013
sushieater: Who else is excited about the season three premier of Homeland tomorrow? Was so happy for Claire danes back to back Emmy awards for outstanding lead actress in a drama series.

No, not excited... didn't everyone in the world watch it like 3 weeks ago when the full episode 'leaked' online? And we have been waiting siiiiiince for episode 2.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 2:20pm On Sep 28, 2013
sushieater:
Lol! Its not disgusting, its a very delicious meal if you ask me.. But actually, my username has nothing to do with sushi(food) though
My guy no mind them... I like ya name well-well.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 28, 2013
uj_sizzle: cry cry
Hope no problem?

VillageBoi:

Finally our guy don confess say him babe name na Maggie... she berra bring one pot of pepper soup with 'maggi' inside... now we know wetin dey dissapear you!
Villagepikin warn yaself angry
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2013
VillageBoi:

Why won't you like it....perv angry
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2013
Please you all should contribute in this thread of mine cheesy

www.nairaland.com/1457505/nairalanders-rap-verse-rate-lyrics#18424024
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sushieater: 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2013
Kslib:
(Raises hands) Me!! Me!!
.. My name is sergeant Nicholas Brody... grin grin

All izz well!
You sabi joor, correct guy..

Saul : [On Brody] He's a man who put on a suicide vest, Carrie.
That's who he is, that's who he always will be.
Carrie : I know everything he is, but it's...it's complicated.
Saul : No it's crystal clear. You cannot be with him.
Carrie : Who are you to say that to me?
Saul : You can do whatever you want. An intelligence officer can't.
Carrie : Don't you think I know that?
Saul : So you're choosing him over us?
Carrie : I don't know.
Saul : You're throwing your life away.
Carrie : Or maybe I'm just not giving it away to this place.
Maybe...Maybe I want other things.
Saul : Like a terrorist in your bed.
Carrie : Maybe I don't want to be alone my whole fuckinn
life!
Saul : Like me?
Carrie : Like you! Because it doesn't look that great, Saul! How
does it feel?
Saul : You don't know a goddamn thing. You're the smartest and
the dumbesst fuckinn person I've ever known.

Saul's last statement was epic!!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2013
speedyboi:
Villagepikin warn yaself angry
I haves been warned... I beg greet the missus for me grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2013
speedyboi:
Why won't you like it....perv angry
Please left me! Is peoples not using fork & knife to be eating sushi left, right & ahem... center anyhow?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sushieater: 2:41pm On Sep 28, 2013
VillageBoi:

No, not excited... didn't everyone in the world watch it like 3 weeks ago when the full episode 'leaked' online? And we have been waiting siiiiiince for episode 2.
Oh! You've seen it? Didn't know o, guess I'm still that BOI that has been living inside the cave in my VILLAGE.. Ayt man, I'm excited though
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sushieater: 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2013
VillageBoi:
(Y).. REAL niggas eat sushi!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2013
sushieater:
Oh! You've seen it? Didn't know o, guess I'm still that BOI that has been living inside the cave in my VILLAGE.. Ayt man, I'm excited though
With all honesty I can't wait to see the rest of the season... make we see which direction they wan go since the 'original' Israeli show was only 2 seasons.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sushieater: 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2013
VillageBoi:
With all honesty I can't wait to see the rest of the season... make we see which direction they wan go since the 'original' Israeli show was only 2 seasons.
Yup! Like play like play the thing go reach season 9..look at supernatural, didn't know it was going to get to season 9 when I started following it back days
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Kslib(m): 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2013
sushieater:
You sabi joor, correct guy..

Saul : [On Brody] He's a man who put on a suicide vest, Carrie.
That's who he is, that's who he always will be.
Carrie : I know everything he is, but it's...it's complicated.
Saul : No it's crystal clear. You cannot be with him.
Carrie : Who are you to say that to me?
Saul : You can do whatever you want. An intelligence officer can't.
Carrie : Don't you think I know that?
Saul : So you're choosing him over us?
Carrie : I don't know.
Saul : You're throwing your life away.
Carrie : Or maybe I'm just not giving it away to this place.
Maybe...Maybe I want other things.
Saul : Like a terrorist in your bed.
Carrie : Maybe I don't want to be alone my whole fuckinn
life!
Saul : Like me?
Carrie : Like you! Because it doesn't look that great, Saul! How
does it feel?
Saul : You don't know a goddamn thing. You're the smartest and
the dumbesst fuckinn person I've ever known.

Saul's last statement was epic!!
I love saul's composure,the way he acts and studies things..
I nearly died of heart attack when i knew that mike was brody's best friend but slept with his wife..
I know its not mike's fault or the wife's cos they thought brody was dead BUT cmon,there are many women out there na..

Geeezz mehn!!! Thank God,carrie crashed the marriage sef..**spits**
All izz well!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2013
Hello Villagepikin "in speedyboi's words*. grin Have you seen this thread?
https://www.nairaland.com/1454468/web-fiction-short-film-script
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sushieater: 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2013
Kslib:
I love saul's composure,the way he acts and studies things..
I nearly died of heart attack when i knew that mike was brody's best friend but slept with his wife..
I know its not mike's fault or the wife's cos they thought brody was dead BUT cmon,there are many women out there na..

Geeezz mehn!!! Thank God,carrie crashed the marriage sef..**spits**
All izz well!
Yup, Saul's is my favourite character there.

Lol @ nearly died of heart attack.

Ayt Mr All Is Well, I'm just happy that the series is back
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2013
VillageBoi:
Please left me! Is peoples not using fork & knife to be eating sushi left, right & ahem... center anyhow?
Thiz fillageboi...he haff spoil ooo...chai!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by dont8(m): 4:05pm On Sep 28, 2013
My bad, thought it's a new film.
speedyboi:

30days of how many years ago? Mtchw.....that's like a 2005/06 movie. I remember I watched it around the time I watched 'Letters to a stranger' (which I used to like so much). But there are better movies now...soo....
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Caseless: 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2013
dont8: Yeah, 'My life is beautiful': Is a movie produced by Sholay and directed by award winning Semid.

Script written by Briareos and edited by Speedyboi

Starring- Aluwe as Andyblaze, Baba Suwe as god of sin music, Omoladun as Mondi Cheek, Jenifa as EkaeteSpongeback.

Also featuring- Aki as Caseless, PopowaaPawpaw as Afam4eva, Mr. Ibu as Mynd, Abija as Pro800, Osuofia as Antelope Xynerise,
Fadeyi as Demelsa, Aworo as Homesteady and other fantastic actors...

Marketed and distributed by Villageboi's Villa Movie, grab your copy now!!!
*shoots his leg* hand me my script shap shap. Btw, spike, kingsley jay, ishsophe, jekyll, etc, they ar jobless and in need of job. Give them my part/role to play.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by UjSizzle(f): 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2013
speedyboi:
Hope no problem?

angry
I want another phone sad
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Mynd44: 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2013
uj_sizzle:
I want another phone sad
You will wait for that for a long time
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2013
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 6:43pm On Sep 28, 2013
prof800:
Thiz fillageboi...he haff spoil ooo...chai!
Me? Spoil? How can? I know fully well that children come from the stork!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 28, 2013
uj_sizzle:
I want another phone sad

Has Sholay gone bankrupt?

Anyway don't mind Mynd jare, I will send you the latest Android smartphone in town! 4.3 Jellybean. Everything you want in a phone dey there...don't worry sweetie kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (81) (Reply)

The New Series Empire Fan Club. / Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.