Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,760 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" - TV/Movies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" (118762 Views)

Bollywood Movies Chat Room~~~ / TV/Movies Quiz - The Game / TV/Movies Section Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2013
prof800:
got you tortured with INCEPTION..?
What are you saying ooo?

Lmao .....I had to laugh!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 27, 2013
homesteady:

Whenever I hear people talking of cinemas, I just use to SMH! Can you imagine they closed down all the cinemas in kano! That it is against their sharia laws!

You can't be serious! grin lmao...see suffering...
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 27, 2013
sholay2011:
Who hacked into Afam's NL acct? undecided grin

Lmao....this thread is making my night cool grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 11:05pm On Sep 27, 2013
speedyboi:

Lmao....this thread is making my night cool grin
Lol. Ppl yarn plenty tinz for hia today after Prof said d rum hasn't been active. Enjoy!!!!

Btw, Afam wants to be a director grin Nice one. cool
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 27, 2013
And I finished!

sholay2011:
Btw, Afam wants to be a director grin Nice one. cool
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 27, 2013
As e dey hot! Abu Mikey Okija juju grin grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 11:34pm On Sep 27, 2013
god_of_music: As e dey hot! Abu Mikey Okija juju grin grin
undecided undecided
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 27, 2013
Am I suppose to drop a comment or what? undecided
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 27, 2013
Why is this thread called cinema guest house? They are two different things
I know a "cinema" is a place where people go to watch movies. And a "guest house" is a place where Oga takes ekaette to so that madam will not catch them. undecided
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 28, 2013
Btw...abeg is there any thread on Nairaland titled 'derailers inheritance'? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

I saw the suggestion somewhere on this thread. That's pretty funny grin grin. I can't stop laughing cheesy cheesy
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by dont8(m): 12:34am On Sep 28, 2013
Yeah, 'My life is beautiful': Is a movie produced by Sholay and directed by award winning Semid.

Script written by Briareos and edited by Speedyboi

Starring- Aluwe as Andyblaze, Baba Suwe as god of sin music, Omoladun as Mondi Cheek, Jenifa as EkaeteSpongeback.

Also featuring- Aki as Caseless, PopowaaPawpaw as Afam4eva, Mr. Ibu as Mynd, Abija as Pro800, Osuofia as Antelope Xynerise,
Fadeyi as Demelsa, Aworo as Homesteady and other fantastic actors...

Marketed and distributed by Villageboi's Villa Movie, grab your copy now!!!
god_of_music: You see your life? angry
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 28, 2013
dont8: Yeah, 'My life is beautiful': Is a movie produced by Sholay and directed by award winning Semid.

Starring- Aluwe as Andyblaze, Baba Suwe as god of sin music, Omoladun as Mondi Cheek, Jenifa as EkaeteSpongeback.

Also featuring- Aki as Caseless, PopoowaPawpaw as Afam4eva, Mr. Ibu as Mynd, Abija as Pro800, Osuofia as Antelope Xynerise,

Kai...smh...*in yuzedo's voice* we giff hupp! sad
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 28, 2013
dont8: Yeah, 'My life is beautiful': Is a movie produced by Sholay and directed by award winning Semid.

Also featuring- Aki as Caseless, PopoowaPawpaw as Afam4eva, Mr. Ibu as Mynd, Abija as Pro800, Osuofia as Antelope Xynerise,

grin abeg leave me make i go night vigil joor! cheesy
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by dont8(m): 1:45am On Sep 28, 2013
I dey hold you hostage ni, do I look like Westgate terrorist?

Talking of Westgate terrorism, expect the movie 'Westgate Terror Attack' soon by Nairawood, coming to your cinema guest room.

RIP to the victims of that callous killings, God bless the dead.

god_of_music: grin abeg leave me make i go night vigil joor! cheesy
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 1:50am On Sep 28, 2013
dont8: I dey hold you hostage ni, do I look like Westgate terrorist?

Talking of Westgate Terrorism, expect the movie 'Westgate Terror Attack' soon by Nairawood, coming to your cinema guest room.

RIP to the victims of that callous killings, God bless the dead.
You kon dey quote me upside down grin are you a learner??
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by dont8(m): 1:52am On Sep 28, 2013
...and you're the zombie teacher undecided
god_of_music: You kon dey quote me upside down grin are you a learner??
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 2:00am On Sep 28, 2013
*modified*
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by dont8(m): 2:09am On Sep 28, 2013
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 2:16am On Sep 28, 2013

Also featuring- Aki as Caseless, PopowaaPawpaw as Afam4eva, Mr. Ibu as Mynd, Abija as Pro800, Osuofia as Antelope Xynerise,

THIS IS THE END.!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 28, 2013
dont8: Granpa, how are you undecided
Please modify this post.....clean my own quote pleaseee
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 28, 2013
Who has seen The World's End?

Who loved it? grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by dont8(m): 7:23am On Sep 28, 2013
Hehehe, you're afraid of getting old ba, 'Immortal Kombart' on my mind undecided
god_of_music: Please modify this post.....clean my own quote pleaseee
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by dont8(m): 7:26am On Sep 28, 2013
I'll love to see it in full, I saw the trailer on youtube, it's a funny film.
joeydozzy: Who has seen The World's End?

Who loved it? grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 28, 2013
dont8: Hehehe, you're afraid of getting old ba, 'Immortal Kombart' on my mind undecided
Please na cry
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by larride(m): 8:09am On Sep 28, 2013
Good morning ladies and gents.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 8:21am On Sep 28, 2013
Morning to everyone in the room.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by waxdude: 8:35am On Sep 28, 2013
sholay2011:
Lol. Welcome. Hope ya day was gud? Haven't heard about "Runner runner" sha. Saw a movie today too entitled: "Stoker".

Mr speedyboi. ..welcome.

Ok..go check it out,its new..gt justin timberlake,gemma,ben affleck..
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 8:36am On Sep 28, 2013
waxdude:

Ok..go check it out,its new..gt justin timberlake,gemma,ben affleck..
Morning. I would check it out.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by dont8(m): 8:42am On Sep 28, 2013
No, until you give me the master to your latest movie to pirate grin
god_of_music: Please na cry

Mr. Producer, good morning cool
sholay2011: Morning to everyone in the room.

Good morning Mr. Latin/Lalude Larride, how was the night cheesy
larride: Good morning ladies and gents.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by xynerise: 8:44am On Sep 28, 2013
Good morning guys
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by dont8(m): 8:45am On Sep 28, 2013
Good morning Pa Antelope, how was your night undecided
xynerise: Good morning guys
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 8:46am On Sep 28, 2013
dont8: No, until you give me the master to your latest movie to pirate grin

Mr. Producer, good morning cool

Good morning Mr. Latin/Lalude Larride, how was the night cheesy
This guy....you're quite troublesome. When did I become a producer? Lol. You sef be Location Manager/Casting director. Morning.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (81) (Reply)

The New Series Empire Fan Club. / Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.