Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" - TV/Movies (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" (118563 Views)

Bollywood Movies Chat Room~~~ / TV/Movies Quiz - The Game / TV/Movies Section Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2013
sholay2011:
Did speedyboi hack into @joeydozzy's NL account? undecided

Joeydozzy missed his pills undecided
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
joeydozzy:

Get away from me, chihuahua
Don't you know rabies is real? sad

Hahahahaha @ Chihuahua... I hate those little shitty dogs die lol

I will bite my mandible into ya ankle and stick there like gumrat... oloshi lolol
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
sholay2011:
Did speedyboi hack into @joeydozzy's NL account? undecided

*sighs* sad sad sad
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 05, 2013
So Prof can create thread? Miracles do happen cheesy
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 11:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
speedyboi: So Prof can create thread? Miracles do happen cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
**Falls from jupiter**

Yeah, what a miracle indeed.!
grin cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 11:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
joeydozzy:

Joeydozzy missed his pills undecided
Eyaahhhh...
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 12:04am On Dec 06, 2013
[size=16pt]OMG![/size] Me sef just see Prof's first ever NL topic! More palm oil to ya elbows.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 12:22am On Dec 06, 2013
^^^^
thank you sir..i'm still learning from you, speedy and sholay. grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by 9icegee: 9:53am On Dec 06, 2013
hi guys... check this thread out and be free to leave ur comments https://www.nairaland.com/1542599/before-die-want-wot-wud
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2013
@Prof, why was the mandela topic moved to foreign affairs? That thread is a 'TV/Movies' thread na undecided undecided. If you are considering that it's a foreign movie, then it means other foreign tv series and movies do not belong here as well - (well, according to the mod that moved it)
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 10:14pm On Dec 06, 2013
^^^^^
I wonder too ooo.
It wasn't me sha.

How has your day been?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 06, 2013
prof800: How has your day been?

cool...yours?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2013
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2013
I hear Sexkillz and Ogugua yaff turned to 'nobody'. 1 minute silence for them please cry cry cry cry cry
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2013
CHai! Just like the case of Romeo and Juliet, They died together sad sad sad. R.I.P to them cry cry cry
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2013
speedyboi: I hear Sexkillz and Ogugua yaff turned to 'nobody'. 1 minute silence for them please cry cry cry cry cry
You just dey hear? Lol. I would miss @Ogugua sha. But I think they've both opened new accounts - Jamie and Nkem.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
sholay2011:
You just dey hear? Lol. I would miss @Ogugua sha. But I think they've both opened new accounts - Jamie and Nkem.

lol...noooo....Infact, I had the opportunity grin to go through the 'fight' thread upto page 10 before it was deleted. What a comic relief grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 8:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
speedyboi:

lol...noooo....Infact, I had the opportunity grin to go through the 'fight' thread upto page 10 before it was deleted. What a comic relief grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Awww....I missed the thread oo. It has been deleted. Seun vs Sexkillz / Ogugua. Bye bye to them sha.

1 Like

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2013
There are some movies I just like watching again and again (don't know if it's addiction) especially my favourite scenes. Examples: The Help, Dark Knight, Silver linings playbook, Bad Teacher, Easy A, Inglorious Basterds, Titanic, Thunderbolt(Magun) and few others.

Can ppl here also list movies they like to 're watch' from time to time? Do ppl even like to rewatch movies 'cos most of my friends despise the idea?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 07, 2013
^^^^For me, two thing are involved, I watch a movie once and that's it!
Or I rewatch it till kingdom come! cool cool cool.

For example, Only God knows how many times I've watched 'Like stars on Earth'....I just love the film.
I used to watch 'stardust' a lot too when I first got the DVD.
I'm sure I will watch The meeting and PhoneSwap again and again when I get the DVD.

others are; The Bourne Ultimatum (even though it's action, I still love it), Davinci Code ( grin grin I love to listen to the ridiculous Conspiracy theories in It....My favourite being that 'Jesus was married to Mary Magdalene cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy'), and few others

You like watching Titanic? How come you do not sleep off? grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2013
^^^^^ You're not serious. How does watching Titanic correlate with sleeping off?

So, you're addicted to Bollywood (Like Stars on earth)?Okay naa..
I also rewatch Phone Swap somtyms too especially this scene:

Nse Ikpe Etim: Oh...I've never entered a plane before...

Her Fashion Design Boss: (Chuckles) I've lost count myself... grin grin grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 07, 2013
sholay2011: ^^^^^ You're not serious. How does watching Titanic correlate with sleeping off?

So, you're addicted to Bollywood (Like Stars on earth)?Okay naa..
Far from it! I just like that particular movie! That was the first I've watched in years....A friend of mine gave me the DVD as a Birthday gift last year, but I watched it several months after (this year) grin - That's how much I don't watch Bollywood......I was pleasantly surprised though and I tried to buy few Bollywood flicks from store - disappointment! So I'm not a fan YET grin....but I looooove Like stars on Earth.
Titanic is a sleeping pill for me sha ooo

sholay2011: I also rewatch Phone Swap somtyms too especially this scene:

Nse Ikpe Etim: Oh...I've never entered a plane before...

Her Fashion Design Boss: (Chuckles) I've lost count myself... grin grin grin
lol. I've only seen it twice and since last year, So I can't remember my favourite scene sad sad sad sad

Wait a minute.....Sholay? I'm beginning to suspect you! How come you have the movie when it's not yet on DVD? undecided angry angry angry angry angry angry. Criminal! angry angry
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2013
speedyboi:
Davinci Code ( grin grin I love to listen to the ridiculous Conspiracy theories in It....My favourite being that 'Jesus was married to Mary Magdalene cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy'), and few others

Oh goodness!
This just hit me below... I also love to listen to all the ridiculous Conspiracy theories in DaVinci code....
I never get tired of watching it together with "Angels and Demons".

1 Like

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 10:14pm On Dec 07, 2013
@speedyboi...I no be criminal joor. I got the soft copy of the movie from my brother. Simple! undecided
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 07, 2013
sholay2011: @speedyboi...I no be criminal joor. I got the soft copy of the movie from my brother. Simple! undecided

smh! Hand your brother over to the police tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2013
prof800:
Oh goodness!
This just hit me below... I also love to listen to all the ridiculous Conspiracy theories in DaVinci code....
I never get tired of watching it together with "Angels and Demons".

Abi! I've not watched Angels and Demons sha
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 10:26pm On Dec 07, 2013
speedyboi:

smh! Hand your brother over to the police tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin
You are high. O daaro.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 8:29am On Dec 08, 2013
Happy sunday fellas...
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 1:36pm On Dec 08, 2013
Bonne dimanche!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2013
I've still got a lot to learn around here.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2013
prof800: I've still got a lot to learn around here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (81) (Reply)

The New Series Empire Fan Club. / Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.