Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

International Helicopter Flying School In Enugu Granted License - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / International Helicopter Flying School In Enugu Granted License (16995 Views)

Military Helicopter Flying Around Uyo. / Nigeria Air Force To Inaugurate Helicopter Flying School In Enugu / Nigeria Air Force To Inaugurate Helicopter Flying School In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

Re: International Helicopter Flying School In Enugu Granted License by Onyenna(m): 9:48am On Sep 19, 2013
Gr8 news....
Re: International Helicopter Flying School In Enugu Granted License by francdec4(m): 10:01am On Sep 19, 2013
I read Medicine and am happy practicing as a doctor but i did like to fly an aircraft someday, its an inner crave i have always had since i was a child. Anyone have a link or an idea on the admission requirement? Can i get in with my first degree in Medicine? Thanks
Re: International Helicopter Flying School In Enugu Granted License by nneh1(f): 10:15am On Sep 19, 2013
gbosaa: Nonsense...why helicopter school??..

Who flies helicopter this days when our politicians and pastors are flying in bombardier jets..

That school need to upgrade sharp sharp..

I wish to enrol then get employed by Oyedepo and Adeboye.
Its my dream to be the first to fly our DADDIES in the Lord across Bermuda Triangle.
hello are you a friend or an enemy oh I remember you are an APC fool
Re: International Helicopter Flying School In Enugu Granted License by Godblesenugu(m): 10:16am On Sep 19, 2013
as long as it is ENUGU it a welcm nd aplaudable development-@teamGodblesenugu^
Re: International Helicopter Flying School In Enugu Granted License by Horus(m): 10:36am On Sep 19, 2013

The Robinson R66 is a turbine-powered helicopter designed and built by the Robinson Helicopter Company. It has five seats and a separate cargo compartment and is powered by a Rolls-Royce RR300 turboshaft.

[img]http://www.key.aero/central/images/gallery/7401.jpg[/img]
Re: International Helicopter Flying School In Enugu Granted License by crackhaus: 10:53am On Sep 19, 2013
agbameta:

Been there too, lots of helicopters including Apache helicopters, SA 321 Super Frelon, A129 Mangusta ("Mongoose"wink, Westland Lynx and many more. Yeah, lots of accommodation and isi ewu joints.

It's massive, best in Africa... grin
LoL! I love sarcasm
Re: International Helicopter Flying School In Enugu Granted License by 3ace(m): 10:57am On Sep 19, 2013
gbosaa:
Its my dream to be the first to fly our DADDIES in the Lord across Bermuda Triangle.
Bermuda Triangle; What a terrible mystery of nature.
Re: International Helicopter Flying School In Enugu Granted License by FRANCISEKE1(m): 11:03am On Sep 19, 2013
agbameta:

Yes I'm here to attend to this latest empty and shallow chest beating BS jare...

1. This is old news

2. This is not the first helicopter training school in Nigeria talkless west Africa

3. Bristow helicopter training school is a reputable school in Nigeria and theve been around for some time like others.

Abeg ease up on the empty and shallow chest beating lame story...

Now, go back to regular programming...I'm out grin
hey bro you lie.the manager is a close friend.BRISTOW train it's pilot in uk and usa.praise your country for once

Re: International Helicopter Flying School In Enugu Granted License by modestdude(m): 11:17am On Sep 19, 2013
agbameta:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/bristow-helicopters-to-train-pilots-with-4-8m/
young man, bristow helicopters has no helicopter training college here. Reason for sending there students to Aviation college Ilorin. Moreover, I think there is a difference between Aviation college and helicopter training college. So deal with it and accept the fact that this feat is the first in West Africa

Re: International Helicopter Flying School In Enugu Granted License by creativemusic: 11:39am On Sep 19, 2013
great grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: International Helicopter Flying School In Enugu Granted License by dozzynet(m): 11:41am On Sep 19, 2013
gbosaa: Nonsense...why helicopter school??..

Who flies helicopter this days when our politicians and pastors are flying in bombardier jets..

Then u have 2 wait a little longer or leave dis country 2 accomplish ur dream
Re: International Helicopter Flying School In Enugu Granted License by Classicalman(m): 11:46am On Sep 19, 2013
Kelvinkoye: used ps3 29000
Hope it's not stolen.
Re: International Helicopter Flying School In Enugu Granted License by remarkD(m): 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2013
He is aware of that, but it seems something naturally pushes him to lie and castigate anything that resembles a success or achievement in the SE... the slightest positive news in the SE is repelled by this fellow and see him posting irrelevant articles still trying to deceive an unassuming reader that that the new college for helicopters is not worth being applauded.... going further to say that it is a lie its not the first helicopter training college in the country, talkless of West Africa...

The way some people have a petpive, whether it be smoking or bad hibits or whatever, that is how he can not stand to see a good thing in the SE and not walk on by, he will take the effort to find or produce where there is none, something to rubbish the good development....

I hate liars with a passion, bold faced lairs, not those that tell lies inadvertently due to being misinformed, I am talking hard core liars that Intentionally lie.

God help him and his lie-pack of rascals.
modestdude: young man, bristow helicopters has no helicopter training college here. Reason for sending there students to Aviation college Ilorin. Moreover, I think there is a difference between Aviation college and helicopter training college. So deal with it and accept the fact that this feat is the first in West Africa

Re: International Helicopter Flying School In Enugu Granted License by biodunid: 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2013
Why you dey waste your time now? Yes there is the basis omo oju ori ola ri defect but beyond that we have the master game plan to have a battle ready Biafra in place before the shit hits the fan in 2015 or earlier. This is just the Biafran Airforce Training school being inaugurated hence the disproportionate celebration. I happy for my in-laws jare. Its not easy to reprise a war after four decades. It is the Yorubas and Northerners who should keep their eyes peeled and learn to read between the lines each time this regime does anything that impinges national security e.g. handing NIMASA and coast guard duty over to Tompolo. We all know what that is about.

agbameta:

How hard is this to understand? Sometimes it's like you are going back n forth with elementary school kids...
Re: International Helicopter Flying School In Enugu Granted License by Tyche(m): 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2013
Hateration at its peak

Re: International Helicopter Flying School In Enugu Granted License by ibukunobi: 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2013
[i][/i]gbosaa: Nonsense...why helicopter school??..

I think this guy needs education.
he needs to come to OIL & GAS Sector to know how important helicopter is to oil workers every day.
I will not say more than this.
Re: International Helicopter Flying School In Enugu Granted License by airclipse(m): 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2013
Akpa ife: After some piple will say GEJ is nt working

Heater hug naked wire
na boiling ring ni? Haters no be heater undecided
Re: International Helicopter Flying School In Enugu Granted License by Katsumoto: 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2013
remark D: I can understand when people hate (for whatever reason).... I mean... Israel is surrounded by people who wish they be wiped off the face of the earth.... and everyone can't or doesn't have to live every other person)

but what I don't get is why people, or HOW... they lie so profusely, intentionally, and even when they are caught... are not even willing to own up to their bold-face lies....

I find these kind of people despicable, desperate, devilish and will be doomed - by the very lies they have made their craft...

The reasons for telling their lies is also shocking...

You will lie and intentionally cook up so-called facts, twist phrases here and there (and then pull out a dictionary to start defining words which are normally used without ambiguity...) turn stories on their heads ... all for what?.... for the pulling down and/or portrayal in bad light of a people that are succeeding, and endeavoring to further succeed and progress in this life....

The crab-syndrome a poster mentioned in another was so apt and correct that the righteous Gbawe unashamedly came in to preach his long gospel/epistle.... but will never show up when lies and lies upon lies are coming from his brothers...

The seemingly smart ones amongst them, referring to Katsumoto is guilty of this too... all the way down to the dumbest of them.. the girl called Tinaksai or whatever her name is...

From strawman-based arguments and questions Kats concocts to utter ridiculous comments and long-lasting lies continuously being propaged by the rest of the tribalists here...
|
As I said.. hate- I can understand, but bold faced and downright straight up lies....? I don't get... maybe its just me...

Ok, lets have a small test and please do not run.

First - Identify one lie that I have told

Second - Find a thread where you or anyone with your type of position was able to best my 'straw man' arguments using facts and logic and not your usual yeye emotion and pride.

Please be man enough to stand by your statements; do not run off like a punk.

Lets start.
Re: International Helicopter Flying School In Enugu Granted License by eaglechild: 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
ibukun obi: [i][/i]gbosaa: Nonsense...why helicopter school??..

I think this guy needs education.
he needs to come to OIL & GAS Sector to know how important helicopter is to oil workers every day.
I will not say more than this.
I think he was just being sarcastic (believing that no human can be that plain stupid).
Apart from oil and gas, the health sector and police, NEMA, any body involved in disaster management, media etc needs helicopters.
Re: International Helicopter Flying School In Enugu Granted License by eaglechild: 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2013
Katsumoto:

Second - Find a thread where you or anyone with your type of position was able to best my 'straw man' arguments using facts and logic and not your usual yeye emotion and pride.

Lets start.
You may need to open another thread for that.
Re: International Helicopter Flying School In Enugu Granted License by Katsumoto: 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2013
eaglechild:
You may need to open another thread for that.

No

He made a remark on this thread and that remark is tangential to this thread.

He must prove his case here.

I hope he doesn't run away with his tail between his legs.
Re: International Helicopter Flying School In Enugu Granted License by agbameta: 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2013
modestdude: young man, bristow helicopters has no helicopter training college here. Reason for sending there students to Aviation college Ilorin. Moreover, I think there is a difference between Aviation college and helicopter training college. So deal with it and accept the fact that this feat is the first in West Africa

Keep quiet my friend, they train their pilots in Ilorin right here in Nigeria and the second part of the training in the US deals specifically with Bristow operations.

International Aviation College, Ilorin is to train 16 pilots of Bristow Helicopters, a major air service company in Nigeria. This was disclosed by the managing director of Bristow Helicopter, Captain Akin Oni while speaking to newsmen. He said that his company is to spend about $5million (about N795m) on the training of its pilots, engineers and other technical crew. He explained further that the training of the pilots is yearly and would entail spending about $300, 000 (N48m) on each of the 16 pilots that would be trained at the aviation college. He further said that the training would last for about eight weeks

http://kwaraonline.com/bristow-to-spend-n795m-on-training-pilots-at-ilorin-aviation-college/
Re: International Helicopter Flying School In Enugu Granted License by pazienza(m): 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2013
remark D: I can understand when people hate (for whatever reason).... I mean... Israel is surrounded by people who wish they be wiped off the face of the earth.... and everyone can't or doesn't have to live every other person)

but what I don't get is why people, or HOW... they lie so profusely, intentionally, and even when they are caught... are not even willing to own up to their bold-face lies....

I find these kind of people despicable, desperate, devilish and will be doomed - by the very lies they have made their craft...

The reasons for telling their lies is also shocking...

You will lie and intentionally cook up so-called facts, twist phrases here and there (and then pull out a dictionary to start defining words which are normally used without ambiguity...) turn stories on their heads ... all for what?.... for the pulling down and/or portrayal in bad light of a people that are succeeding, and endeavoring to further succeed and progress in this life....

The crab-syndrome a poster mentioned in another was so apt and correct that the righteous Gbawe unashamedly came in to preach his long gospel/epistle.... but will never show up when lies and lies upon lies are coming from his brothers...

The seemingly smart ones amongst them, referring to Katsumoto is guilty of this too... all the way down to the dumbest of them.. the girl called Tinaksai or whatever her name is...

From strawman-based arguments and questions Kats concocts to utter ridiculous comments and long-lasting lies continuously being propaged by the rest of the tribalists here...
|
As I said.. hate- I can understand, but bold faced and downright straight up lies....? I don't get... maybe its just me...

Nawao! Still wondering how you managed to put smart and katsumoto in the same sentence.
Re: International Helicopter Flying School In Enugu Granted License by Katsumoto: 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2013
manny4life: $300k for one person?

The Managing Director of the so-called Bristow is a fvcking liar, to get your flight ratings up to CP-CFII, IR is no more than 60k and that includes EVERYTHING, not to talk of helicopter, na wa o... That's like 5x the amount.

What does 60k cover? Is that an index figure? Will 60k that trains a pilot in the US train a pilot in Fiji?

To be able to compare effectively, you need to compare apples with apples. Until you can ascertain what 60k covers and what 300k covers, you shouldn't be making bold statements like you did in your post.
Re: International Helicopter Flying School In Enugu Granted License by remarkD(m): 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2013
I won't "run"... (I'm Igbo grin ) and I don't say stuff just for the sake of blowing empty hot air (If air could be empty lol.... ).

I will give you an appropriate response but not right now... just stay tuned or more like come back later...

and I hope you would not start selectively deleting your posts before I return gringringringringrin
(I can't put anything beyond your type, sir)l.

Katsumoto:

Lets start.
Re: International Helicopter Flying School In Enugu Granted License by remarkD(m): 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2013
I won't "run"... (I'm Igbo grin ) and I don't say stuff just for the sake of blowing empty hot air (If air could be empty lol.... ).

I will give you an appropriate response but not right now... just stay tuned or more like come back later...

and I hope you would not start selectively deleting your posts before I return gringringringringrin

Katsumoto:

Ok, lets have a small test a[color=#990000][/color]nd please do not run.

Lets start.
Re: International Helicopter Flying School In Enugu Granted License by manny4life(m): 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2013
Post withdrawn
Re: International Helicopter Flying School In Enugu Granted License by Katsumoto: 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2013
remark D: I won't "run"... (I'm Igbo grin ) and I don't say stuff just for the sake of blowing empty hot air (If air could be empty lol.... ).

This is why you lot lose debates all the time.

You characterized someone first and then decided, retrospectively, to start looking for evidence.

Isn't that illogical and dumb?

I stand by ALL my comments; I have nothing to be ashamed off.

Remember, when you present your evidence, you must challenge it with proof and not passed down stories.

How long should give you? So that when you don't return by the stated time, we know to serve you humble pie.
Re: International Helicopter Flying School In Enugu Granted License by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2013
its commendable, pray its maintained
Re: International Helicopter Flying School In Enugu Granted License by luvmijeje(f): 5:26pm On Sep 19, 2013
Pls, is this a joke? What's the multiplier effect of this on the people and the economy of Enugu state? By the way, do anybody has an idea when the President will start commisioning project he has done for the past 3 years with our money?

Division In Senate Over Amendment Of CCB Act / Police Teargas Protesting Shi'ite In Kano (Photos) / Gov. Ikpeazu Cuts Own Salary, Travelling Allowance By 50%

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60