Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

International Helicopter Flying School In Enugu Granted License - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / International Helicopter Flying School In Enugu Granted License (16998 Views)

Military Helicopter Flying Around Uyo. / Nigeria Air Force To Inaugurate Helicopter Flying School In Enugu / Nigeria Air Force To Inaugurate Helicopter Flying School In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: International Helicopter Flying School In Enugu Granted License by Nigerianmovie(m): 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2013
Please the next time I bring news of fresh air I don't need some peeps coming around to contaminate it.....thanks
#team fresh breeze

1 Like

Re: International Helicopter Flying School In Enugu Granted License by ejiyke2007(m): 6:35pm On Sep 19, 2013
nice
Re: International Helicopter Flying School In Enugu Granted License by Slizbeat(m): 9:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
Whether first in Africa or not, it is a welcome development. If e pain u much, go mop Kuramo beach. Simple.

1 Like

Re: International Helicopter Flying School In Enugu Granted License by remarkD(m): 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2013
I dunno.... how long does it take to bake a pie? maye that will be how much time I need lol...

No man I don't need to "go and look for evidence as off the top of my head I can give you an instance/example.... but I wanted to gather more examples (probably more than I know/have witnessed) with the links and quotes etc.... to make it more interesting...

Unfortunately, you don't pay me for my time, so it will hav to be at my convenience....

and no I wont drop any "sound-bites " ... cause it doesn't work that way, I have to lay it al out, spread it wide open for all ... even the layman and mentally challenged mentally or otherwise can understand...

Oops there goes my 5 minsbreak... be patient or you can set a date and tell me where and whyn lol...

Katsumoto:

This is why you lot lose debates all the time.

You characterized someone first and then decided, retrospectively, to start looking for evidence.

Isn't that illogical and dumb?

I stand by ALL my comments; I have nothing to be ashamed off.

Remember, when you present your evidence, you must challenge it with proof and not passed down stories.

How long should give you? So that when you don't return by the stated time, we know to serve you humble pie.
Re: International Helicopter Flying School In Enugu Granted License by DrMuzungu(m): 12:28am On Sep 20, 2013
One thing is seriously pissing me off... why is everything here INTERNATIONAL?

A school COULD bear that name only if it operates in several countries. You rarely hear about INTERNATIONAL company in Europe, America or elsewhere... and when a company bears such name, it has every right to do so.
Re: International Helicopter Flying School In Enugu Granted License by remarkD(m): 12:35am On Sep 21, 2013
Just to keep my word, Mister....

Your strawman-based questions/argue is... I dunno if you are doing it on purpose or not... but you work backwards from the answer... to come upward to the question.... so....

Musa knows that Tolu has never visited Egypt or Saudi Arabia.

(Tolu is a supervisor of a family business dealing in sugar-cane and even exported to other west African countries).

Now hear Musa's strawman-based argument:

"A rich man is one that travels to places like Egypt and S'Arabia."

he continues... "My family has been to lots of places including Egypt and S'Arabia."

His question to Tolu:
"Tell me one, just one, not even half, but one single place you or your family has visited?"

Tolu ignores his antics and his attempts to explain Musa's erroneous and faulty argument is brushed off as "sentiments and emotional and etc... "

Now,
Now, the Igbos faught a war in which the sum of all small-arm ammunition used was greater than what was used in World War II... and many of them do not believe in the "unity" of Nigeria....

Now, here comes "Kats"...
"Bravery is when someone fights for his country... "

and then... "Abiola... Tinubu ... *and lists others...* (I forget the names used...but anywho... he lists the Yorubas that "fought" for Nigeria they believed in...
now comes his question... "Name one Igbo that came out to fight for the country... "

Mr. Kats, I rest my case...
if not satisfied, don't worry, I will come back later (have quite a few things on my plate) this weekend to add more if you want.
Cheers.

Katsumoto:

Ok, lets have a small test and please do not run.

First - Identify one lie that I have told

Second - Find a thread where you or anyone with your type of position was able to best my 'straw man' arguments using facts and logic and not your usual yeye emotion and pride.

Please be man enough to stand by your statements; do not run off like a punk.

Lets start.
Re: International Helicopter Flying School In Enugu Granted License by Katsumoto: 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2013
remark D: Just to keep my word, Mister....

Your strawman-based questions/argue is... I dunno if you are doing it on purpose or not... but you work backwards from the answer... to come upward to the question.... so....

Musa knows that Tolu has never visited Egypt or Saudi Arabia.

(Tolu is a supervisor of a family business dealing in sugar-cane and even exported to other west African countries).

Now hear Musa's strawman-based argument:

"A rich man is one that travels to places like Egypt and S'Arabia."

he continues... "My family has been to lots of places including Egypt and S'Arabia."

His question to Tolu:
"Tell me one, just one, not even half, but one single place you or your family has visited?"

Tolu ignores his antics and his attempts to explain Musa's erroneous and faulty argument is brushed off as "sentiments and emotional and etc... "

Now,
Now, the Igbos faught a war in which the sum of all small-arm ammunition used was greater than what was used in World War II... and many of them do not believe in the "unity" of Nigeria....

Now, here comes "Kats"...
"Bravery is when someone fights for his country... "

and then... "Abiola... Tinubu ... *and lists others...* (I forget the names used...but anywho... he lists the Yorubas that "fought" for Nigeria they believed in...
now comes his question... "Name one Igbo that came out to fight for the country... "

Mr. Kats, I rest my case...
if not satisfied, don't worry, I will come back later (have quite a few things on my plate) this weekend to add more if you want.
Cheers.

You went away for several hours and could only return with a story. And a fake one at that.

You made serious allegations against my person - you alleged that I have lied severally and that my 'straw-man arguments' have been exposed in the past and yet you FAILED to prove either allegation.

Not only are you a dishonest person (because you made allegations you can't prove) but you are lacking in basic comprehension and understanding.

You have displayed the reasoning ability of a Capuchin monkey. You either prove your allegations or you STFU.
Re: International Helicopter Flying School In Enugu Granted License by Stinger1000: 4:40am On Oct 30, 2013
agbameta:

Yes I'm here to attend to this latest empty and shallow chest beating BS jare...

1. This is old news

2. This is not the first helicopter training school in Nigeria talkless west Africa

3. Bristow helicopter training school is a reputable school in Nigeria and theve been around for some time like others.

Abeg ease up on the empty and shallow chest beating lame story...

Now, go back to regular programming...I'm out grin

Agbameta, it is disgusting to see the level of ignorance you displayed. Is Bristow Helicopters a training School? If you don't know about a subject, why not read it up. You can easily crosscheck from NCAA if there is another helicopter flying school in Nigeria.

If you wish to know, there are only 3 flying schools in Nigeria; NCAT Zaria, IAC Ilorin (both fixed wing training school) and IHFS Enugu (rotary wing). Please stop displaying ignorance and appreciate good things. This is a good one!

1 Like

Re: International Helicopter Flying School In Enugu Granted License by Stinger1000: 4:48am On Oct 30, 2013
francdec4: I read Medicine and am happy practicing as a doctor but i did like to fly an aircraft someday, its an inner crave i have always had since i was a child. Anyone have a link or an idea on the admission requirement? Can i get in with my first degree in Medicine? Thanks

Francdec4, I'm sure you can be admitted with your first degree in medicine. From what is on the school website, admission requirements include minimum of 5 o level credits including Maths and English, NCAA First Class medical certificate and not less than 17 years old. You can send a mail to rector@ihfsng.com for more information. I believe the CEO of the school will be willing to discuss with you. You can also check their website: ihfsng.com
Re: International Helicopter Flying School In Enugu Granted License by Nobody: 5:00am On Oct 30, 2013
remark D: I can understand when people hate (for whatever reason).... I mean... Israel is surrounded by people who wish they be wiped off the face of the earth.... and everyone can't or doesn't have to live every other person)

Stop comapring yourself to the Jew; youre black and most likely Christian which means you are despised by them. Grab a Jew by the arm and tell him about Jesus then tell me how his warm spittle felt on your black skin.
Re: International Helicopter Flying School In Enugu Granted License by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 09, 2013
I think they have commenced operations cos all throughout today, Helicopters have been hovering up and down performing some manoeuvres
Re: International Helicopter Flying School In Enugu Granted License by zeestone99(m): 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2013
Hello guys I rili love dis thread, pls can anybody put me tru on Hw to go abt helicopter engineering(rotary wing) or A n P, is studying here Ok or studying abroad, if going abroad pls recommend cheap schs.... Thnk u
Re: International Helicopter Flying School In Enugu Granted License by despam(m): 11:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
International Helicopter Flying School (IHFS), Enugu has taken delivery of another Robinson 66 Helicopter. It was assembled in Lagos.

Horus:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-BAWDpOWzuo0/UNR0so5MsdI/AAAAAAAAAxI/-5QADicRZ9s/s1600/Airorce+Delivery.jpg[/img]

The first two Robinson R66 training helicopters have been assembled in Lagos, and delivered to the Nigerian Air Force.
The 2011-build helicopters will be based at the International Helicopter Flying School, Enugu. The Air Force will take
delivery of several more Robinson R66s in the next few months.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones / Massive Protest In Afikpo, Ebonyi Against EEDC (Photos) / Akeredolu Holds Thanksgiving Service For Successful Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.