Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,530 members, 7,954,991 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:47 PM

She Only Comes To See Me Afta Endless Pleas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Only Comes To See Me Afta Endless Pleas (1847 Views)

12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out / If Your Girlfriend Only Comes To See You Once Every Three Weeks Is She Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Only Comes To See Me Afta Endless Pleas by Johncuba(m): 10:52pm On Sep 18, 2013
O
Re: She Only Comes To See Me Afta Endless Pleas by 190: 11:26pm On Sep 18, 2013
grin grin

she doesnt

shes probably busy with her other guy shes secretly seeing!! grin grin

stop been a phool - naija boys nor dey phuck up cheesy
Re: She Only Comes To See Me Afta Endless Pleas by Bootylicious(f): 11:31pm On Sep 18, 2013
Your Gf sees u only when u plead,c'mon she DOESNT love u....

2 Likes

Re: She Only Comes To See Me Afta Endless Pleas by Stunner1(f): 1:10am On Sep 19, 2013
u r def not ha main dude tho, rebound tngs
Re: She Only Comes To See Me Afta Endless Pleas by OmoAlata1(f): 1:39am On Sep 19, 2013
There are people out there who get off from being begged. It is very sick and twisted. I am afraid ur gf is one of those sick twisted people. I can't handle that nonsense. You have to examine your tolerate level. What you can and cannot take. Good luck
Re: She Only Comes To See Me Afta Endless Pleas by Nobody: 5:54am On Sep 19, 2013
Errrrrm.. OP bro.. Ever heard of a side chick?.. You are the male version of a side chick.

Nobody that truly loves you would make you beg for things that make you happy...
Re: She Only Comes To See Me Afta Endless Pleas by segzicres(m): 6:03am On Sep 19, 2013
Lol. OP needs a super hero to explain things to him. You need d CO! CAPTAIN OBVIOUS

1 Like

Re: She Only Comes To See Me Afta Endless Pleas by Exponental(m): 6:16am On Sep 19, 2013
@op, are u a learner?
U must be her backup!
Re: She Only Comes To See Me Afta Endless Pleas by Kirinwa: 6:24am On Sep 19, 2013
Johncuba: My fellow nairalanders,i nid ur opinions on dis 1,i hav a gf dat hav bin datin for 5yrs nw buh d problem is dat from d very first day till nw, she wuf only come c me afta endless pleas nd quarrels,am sure she luvs me doe buh it makes me feel unimportant...please wah do u guys think?

grin. Daz all

What do we think again? undecided
I personally think you 're deluded.You don't like taking risk.You feel you don't deserve her and much willing to accept whatever treatment from her.
After 5 years! shocked In Yuzedo's voice: I give up! embarassed

1 Like

Re: She Only Comes To See Me Afta Endless Pleas by Nutase: 6:32am On Sep 19, 2013
Johncuba: am sure she luvs me doe buh it makes me feel unimportant...please wah do u guys think?
Buhahahahahahahahaha ....... guy u be mugu not to no say you be spare tyre, the worst part be say ur psycothic mind dey deceive you say she love you. Abeg expantiate wetin she don do to make u feel that way.
Lemme help you think, probably she doesn't know the lie to tell her main guy whenever she's coming to see you or the guy makes sure he uses up all her se.x.ual energy that she has non left for any other guy. Worst of all maybe the other guy is a player she loves and she's just keeping you as the nearest landing point to heal her broken heart when the other guy breaks it. cry
Re: She Only Comes To See Me Afta Endless Pleas by DExplorer1: 7:40am On Sep 19, 2013
Johncuba: My fellow nairalanders,i nid ur opinions on dis 1,i hav a gf dat hav bin datin for 5yrs nw buh d problem is dat from d very first day till nw, she wuf only come c me afta endless pleas nd quarrels, am sure she luvs me doe buh it makes me feel unimportant...please wah do u guys think?
Let me pick the bolded. How serious are you with this lady? Your post up there makes it look like you're free from faults. What happens when she comes visiting? (major). What's the situation where you live? (major). Aside just the visit, what are the issues before now? (major). You mentioned 5 years like 5 day and you claim to be in relationship for those years and still a common-little visit is still hard-to-get. . .my observation is beyond the visit (which is one natural part of a relationship) there are unsettled issues between you-two. . .spill it and get help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Only Comes To See Me Afta Endless Pleas by Johncuba(m): 7:55am On Sep 19, 2013
O
Re: She Only Comes To See Me Afta Endless Pleas by kagari: 9:52am On Sep 19, 2013
Yo dude, at this time i think you need Jesuscheesy

2 Likes

Re: She Only Comes To See Me Afta Endless Pleas by doris4u(f): 10:30am On Sep 19, 2013
It's either she doesnt luv u or she's takn ur love 4 grantd.most times wen u show ur partner u luv them they take u 4 a ride.if u beg nd she doesnt agree without pressurizn,ignore her nd act like u dnt care even thou u care,if she comes back 2 u fine,2 avoid heartbreak because their r some pple dat like treatn their partners bad just because u luv them.
Re: She Only Comes To See Me Afta Endless Pleas by Popowaa: 10:42am On Sep 19, 2013
If u love smbdy u want to be with the person all the time so if u beg her to come and u still think u are her world cup then u need to see the doctor
Re: She Only Comes To See Me Afta Endless Pleas by Shekson(m): 12:55pm On Sep 19, 2013
Bro!!!!! For 5 yrs!!!! Yu no even dey substitutes bench nor reserves. Yu still dey her academy. Yu beta change club wif velocity. Go Fishing
Re: She Only Comes To See Me Afta Endless Pleas by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2013
Johncuba: My fellow nlanders,i wanna appreciate evry1 dat gave his/ha opinion...to doz dat think am a side guy,is dat rily possible whn its a gal dat i was ha first guy/love @ 15,a gal i disvirgined,a gal dat i hav ha fbk nd 2go passwords...atyms i wanna walk away buh my conscienc +luv wudnt allow me on 2nd tots i feel its cus i luv ha more dan she does nd am considerin walkin away...i rily nid ur opinions!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not sayng she's cheating but all the above does not mean that she can't cheat. Why don't you guys get that a lady woulf do her thing if she wants to
Re: She Only Comes To See Me Afta Endless Pleas by DExplorer1: 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2013
Johncuba: My fellow nlanders,i wanna appreciate evry1 dat gave his/ha opinion...to doz dat think am a side guy,is dat rily possible whn its a gal dat i was ha first guy/love @ 15,a gal i disvirgined,a gal dat i hav ha fbk nd 2go passwords...atyms i wanna walk away buh my conscienc +luv wudnt allow me on 2nd tots i feel its cus i luv ha more dan she does nd am considerin walkin away...i rily nid ur opinions!
I forgot the NL age statistic. Son, go read your books and read it well. . .instead of seeking privacy for sëx.

1 Like

Re: She Only Comes To See Me Afta Endless Pleas by veave(f): 2:45pm On Sep 19, 2013
how comfortable is ur house Op?
do u live with ur parents?
do u live in a public 'yard' were she has to share toilets wf people?
for the 5yrs she has been with you how have you improved on urself?

let me know befor giving u my advice.

1 Like

Re: She Only Comes To See Me Afta Endless Pleas by Johncuba(m): 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2013
doris4u: It's either she doesnt luv u or she's takn ur love 4 grantd.most times wen u show ur partner u luv them they take u 4 a ride.if u beg nd she doesnt agree without pressurizn,ignore her nd act like u dnt care even thou u care,if she comes back 2 u fine,2 avoid heartbreak because their r some pple dat like treatn their partners bad just because u luv them.
i guess u said it all...tnx a lot for ur concern
Re: She Only Comes To See Me Afta Endless Pleas by Johncuba(m): 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2013
D-Explorer:

I forgot the NL age statistic. Son, go read your books and read it well. . .instead of seeking privacy for sëx.
i dnt fink at 23 i could eva b ur son or dia is any law stopin me from slipin wit my 20 yr old chic...tnx all d same..
Re: She Only Comes To See Me Afta Endless Pleas by Johncuba(m): 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2013
veave: how comfortable is ur house Op?
do u live with ur parents?
do u live in a public 'yard' were she has to share toilets wf people?
for the 5yrs she has been with you how have you improved on urself?

let me know befor giving u my advice.
sure i do live wit my parents buh am a currently in ma 3rd yr in a fed uni, so am mostly in skul,i also dont stay in a public yard,nd all dis yl even doe i hav had my flaws, i hav tried bin d best tin dat happened to ha...tnx for ur concern
Re: She Only Comes To See Me Afta Endless Pleas by Monicasque(f): 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2013
sometimes ladies think playing hard to get gets the ring. maybe thats her mentality too or maybe u just not important
Re: She Only Comes To See Me Afta Endless Pleas by OmoAlata1(f): 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2013

Majority of people don't marry their first love. so you need to get that thought of ur mind

1 Like

Re: She Only Comes To See Me Afta Endless Pleas by HURUCHI(m): 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2013
Monicasque: sometimes ladies think playing hard to get gets the ring. maybe thats her mentality too or maybe u just not important

nice one

1 Like

Re: She Only Comes To See Me Afta Endless Pleas by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 14, 2019
Only ubunja can set you free man.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

This Boss Lady Is Worth $500 Million And She WANTS U! Are U Down Boys? / Places To Relax And Have Fun In Zaria / How To Bring Girls Home From Bars And Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.