Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

I'm Beginning To Like This Section - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Beginning To Like This Section (584 Views)

I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... / List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Beginning To Like This Section by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 19, 2013
After Sexkillz banned me from politics section which i was addicted to like opium... I had to check on other sections during that one week....and i must say even now that my ban's expired i no longer visit the politics section like i do to Romance section....i've already started liking some folks here
#Spongeback
#Floracranker
#hezron loraine
#Abu Mikey
and so many other folks....so, do you guys mind Giving me a warm welcome? undecided
Re: I'm Beginning To Like This Section by UyiIredia(m): 1:24am On Sep 19, 2013
Me sef don tire for Religion section. I used to comment here occassionally but I want to increase my presence here.
Re: I'm Beginning To Like This Section by Andyblaze: 1:29am On Sep 19, 2013
INNO18: After Sexkillz banned me from politics section which i was addicted to like opium... I had to check on other sections during that one week....and i must say even now that my ban's expired i no longer visit the politics section like i do to Romance section....i've already started liking some folks here
#Spongeback
#Floracranker
#hezron loraine
#Abu Mikey
#Andyblaze
and so many other folks....so, do you guys mind Giving me a warm welcome? undecided
ur welcome.
Re: I'm Beginning To Like This Section by Nobody: 1:30am On Sep 19, 2013
Andyblaze: ur welcome.
tnx bro
Re: I'm Beginning To Like This Section by Nobody: 1:33am On Sep 19, 2013
Welcome to romance section, the section that's opposite of what its meant to be. cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Like This Section by Nobody: 1:35am On Sep 19, 2013
spongeback: Welcome to romance section, the section that's opposite of what its meant to be. cheesy
Lol, i hope not grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Like This Section by Nobody: 1:36am On Sep 19, 2013
Its a LovePeddler house!, sort of
welcome.
Re: I'm Beginning To Like This Section by Nobody: 1:39am On Sep 19, 2013
Lol. Tnx all dsame
Re: I'm Beginning To Like This Section by flolancracker: 1:44am On Sep 19, 2013
grin glory be to sexkills. oya OP, open a new thread on thanking sexkills tongue its like you are a THREAD-OPENING addict gringrintongue. Welcome though.grin just so u knw, grin you are also in a SEXKILLS zone, gringrin and you are sure as hell in his blackbook for tryna steal ogoguagringrin so get ready to go bak to †he politics section or some other SEXKILLS-free section gringrin

Enjoy
Re: I'm Beginning To Like This Section by sirlaw2(m): 1:48am On Sep 19, 2013
wat did u do dat made sexkills ban u in politics section?? U better not repeat it here cos if u are banned here.... ur next port of call will be the jokes section...
I am Sir Law and u are welcome
Re: I'm Beginning To Like This Section by Nobody: 1:49am On Sep 19, 2013
;DLmao grin, if anything sexkillz should be happy that's he won a 'reputable nairalander' of my calibre to his section....do you know how many PM i've recieved from OAM4J and Afam urging me to return to the Politics section? I'm sure one hell of an asset.*in Reuben Abati's voice# ForYourMindAbi?
Re: I'm Beginning To Like This Section by Nobody: 1:50am On Sep 19, 2013
sir.law:
wat did u do dat made sexkills ban u in politics section?? U better not repeat it here cos if u are banned here.... ur next port of call will be the jokes section...
I am Sir Law and u are welcome
Tnx bro
Re: I'm Beginning To Like This Section by Cathaliya: 2:23am On Sep 19, 2013
do you have jabs?
Re: I'm Beginning To Like This Section by UyiIredia(m): 2:25am On Sep 19, 2013
flolancracker: grin glory be to sexkills. oya OP, open a new thread on thanking sexkills tongue its like you are a THREAD-OPENING addict gringrintongue. Welcome though.grin just so u knw, grin you are also in a SEXKILLS zone, gringrin and you are sure as hell in his blackbook for tryna steal ogoguagringrin so get ready to go bak to †he politics section or some other SEXKILLS-free section gringrin

Enjoy

Yeah ! Yeah ! Mod haters. Many boards have em. Afam4eva & sexkillz in Politics, sexkillz here and 'Ayatollatunji' in the Muslim child board of the Religion section. I'd rather judge him for myself.
Re: I'm Beginning To Like This Section by Witwicky(m): 2:46am On Sep 19, 2013
Welcome on board inno......

..........So watsup any guddies !
Re: I'm Beginning To Like This Section by Nobody: 5:17am On Sep 19, 2013
Welcome Inno18. And Uyi Iredia. Glad you're liking it here. smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Like This Section by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 19, 2013
Cathaliya: do you have jabs?
pls do pardon my ignorance but what's jabs? undecided
Re: I'm Beginning To Like This Section by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 19, 2013
Witwicky: Welcome on board inno......

..........So watsup any guddies !
Like?
Re: I'm Beginning To Like This Section by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 19, 2013
ogugua88: Welcome Inno18. And Uyi Iredia. Glad you're liking it here. smiley
Tnx
Re: I'm Beginning To Like This Section by flolancracker: 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Yeah ! Yeah ! Mod haters. Many boards have em. Afam4eva & sexkillz in Politics, sexkillz here and 'Ayatollatunji' in the Muslim child board of the Religion section. I'd rather judge him for myself.
So what's your point?
Re: I'm Beginning To Like This Section by slimming: 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2013
congratulation o

(1) (Reply)

Kissing Your Wife / In The Begining PALAVA!!! / Guys Can You Marry A Girl If. ...!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.