Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Reps Vows To Show The Nackedness Of Tukur If He Step Into The National Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Vows To Show The Nackedness Of Tukur If He Step Into The National Assembly (1697 Views)

House Of Reps Vows To Protect Jega From Sack / Waziri Replaces Hamman Tukur As TCN Chairman / Greedy Atiku. Why Can't He Step Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reps Vows To Show The Nackedness Of Tukur If He Step Into The National Assembly by luvola(m): 3:50am On Sep 19, 2013
source : http://www.nairacity..com/2013/09/reps-vows-to-show-nackedness-of-tukur.html

The House of Representatives members, yesterday, declared the National Assembly a no go area for (Alhaji Bamanga Tukur) the chairman of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.
Also Kingsley Chinda, a house member was shown the other side of the coin when the authentic PDP members ensured he stepped down his motion, tagged: “Need to check incessant clashes among security agencies in the country.”
The lawmakers said since Alhaji Abubakar Baraje, chairman of the authentic Peoples Democratic Party’s, PDP, meeting was disrupted, Tukur should not bother to come.
Tukur
Tukur
The source said any attempt by Tukur to come to the House of Representatives would be resisted by them.
”If he dares us, his unclothedness would be shown to the world, that I can assure you,“ he said.
Another source also opined that “initially, we planned a total boycott of his visit but from what happened on Tuesday, a mere boycott would not be enough. “
On Chinda’s motion, it was so glaring that some members in Baraje's group apparently wanted to give him a bitter pill over his role in the disruption of Tuesday’s meeting.
The mood of the legislators changed Immediately (Emeka Ihedioha) the presiding officer introduced the motion mentioning Chinda’s name.
Nkem Abonta wh represent Abia State, had risen to read the motion on behalf of Chinda when he suddenly stepped into the chamber.
Ihedioha summoned him to go ahead and make his presentation, but he wanted to make an amendment in the second paragraph.
This was put to voice vote and it was glaring that the nays had it but the presiding officer thought otherwise.
Ihedioha, however, pleaded with his colleagues to support members with their motions and bills without prejudice.
Apparently sensing danger that the motion would be killed, Chinda stepped down his motion, saying”I will present this later, definitely not today.”
It would be recalled that it was the same Chinda who pleaded with members of the House that peace and orderliness be maintained.
He moved a motion that the House should pass a vote of confidence on the leadership of the House which was unanimously endorsed by all members.
Chinda led the clapping event that immensely disrupted Baraje’s caucus meeting with the PDP later that day.

Re: Reps Vows To Show The Nackedness Of Tukur If He Step Into The National Assembly by Akpaife(m): 5:07am On Sep 19, 2013
Oga u don hear abeg no near dat place

2 Likes

Re: Reps Vows To Show The Nackedness Of Tukur If He Step Into The National Assembly by Nobody: 5:17am On Sep 19, 2013
The boys are not smiling.....
Re: Reps Vows To Show The Nackedness Of Tukur If He Step Into The National Assembly by luvola(m): 5:40am On Sep 19, 2013
this one pass double wahala for dead body
Re: Reps Vows To Show The Nackedness Of Tukur If He Step Into The National Assembly by okooloyun1(m): 6:01am On Sep 19, 2013
Wetin our Rep never do b4? 2days ago two of them fought like nursery sch kids, make dem stripe Tambuwal naked we go dey here to see d photo. Nigerian lawmakers are all bunch of f*oo*ls.
Re: Reps Vows To Show The Nackedness Of Tukur If He Step Into The National Assembly by Tolexander: 6:08am On Sep 19, 2013
Tukur will soon reply and tell us all the threat 'na wash', whereas, he won't go to avoid being shown to the public unclad.

1 Like

Re: Reps Vows To Show The Nackedness Of Tukur If He Step Into The National Assembly by emmadiva(f): 6:08am On Sep 19, 2013
I pray NTA cover these live
Re: Reps Vows To Show The Nackedness Of Tukur If He Step Into The National Assembly by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 19, 2013
Stori stori stori.While I don't even think that Tukur would try to come to the house.Should any rep member ever try anything like that I bet the chidi lloyd treatment would be a child's play compared to what will happen to him
Re: Reps Vows To Show The Nackedness Of Tukur If He Step Into The National Assembly by Tolexander: 7:02am On Sep 19, 2013
emmadiva: I pray NTA cover these live
may that prayer not be answered!

I pray channel cover these live!

1 Like

Re: Reps Vows To Show The Nackedness Of Tukur If He Step Into The National Assembly by tyson99(m): 7:09am On Sep 19, 2013
Tolexander: may that prayer not be answered!

I pray channel cover these live!
Nor be d station wey he fit see am hin talk ?...talk ur own abeg
Re: Reps Vows To Show The Nackedness Of Tukur If He Step Into The National Assembly by Symphony007: 7:11am On Sep 19, 2013
Mr tukur's face is already bad dream for those who see it with his many missing teeth and now they want to show innocent nigerians his unclothedness? Do they want to commit visual genocide?

1 Like

Re: Reps Vows To Show The Nackedness Of Tukur If He Step Into The National Assembly by jmaine: 7:12am On Sep 19, 2013
Story Story . . . . .
Re: Reps Vows To Show The Nackedness Of Tukur If He Step Into The National Assembly by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 19, 2013
It is getting gbona feli feli...
Re: Reps Vows To Show The Nackedness Of Tukur If He Step Into The National Assembly by luvola(m): 8:59am On Sep 19, 2013
This country is a joker , I give us !!!!! sadThis country is a joker , I give us !!!!!
Re: Reps Vows To Show The Nackedness Of Tukur If He Step Into The National Assembly by Demdem(m): 10:22am On Sep 19, 2013
One thing is sure, unlike the senate, the house isn't a walkover for retardeen.
Re: Reps Vows To Show The Nackedness Of Tukur If He Step Into The National Assembly by ckkris: 11:36am On Sep 19, 2013
Only THUGS barge into the Legislative Assembly. And Tukur is not like Amechi or Baraje.
Re: Reps Vows To Show The Nackedness Of Tukur If He Step Into The National Assembly by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2013
What shade of character have we not seen amongst our polithievecians and lawbreakers?

* Power 'grabbers'
* Deceivers
* Peadophiles
* Agberos
* Progressive pretenders
* Cap-bankers
* Terrorists
* The super-corrupts
* Kidnappers
* Kleptomaniacs
* Pugilists
* 'Macers' i.e Akpako masters
e.t.c e.t.c

And it wouldn't surprise me if they decide to make the NASS into a strip club cos they are capable of so many inglorious actions!
Re: Reps Vows To Show The Nackedness Of Tukur If He Step Into The National Assembly by Abbott(m): 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2013
Errr Op, change it to unclothedness not Nackedness.
Re: Reps Vows To Show The Nackedness Of Tukur If He Step Into The National Assembly by kokoA(m): 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2013
Ah! Displaying a 78 years old preek on national TV for innocent Nigerians to see will be torture of the highest order.. Abeg, baba no near dem o..
Re: Reps Vows To Show The Nackedness Of Tukur If He Step Into The National Assembly by fagbalex(m): 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2013
make then remove his cap, agbada and shoe only, but make una no forget to give him some dirty slap before in leave incase he come.
Re: Reps Vows To Show The Nackedness Of Tukur If He Step Into The National Assembly by realchuks(m): 6:14pm On Sep 19, 2013
the speaker him self is adam

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomhole May Join Pdp….as LP, APGA Queue Behind Jonathan / FG Agrees To Appoint Surgeon- General Of The Federation / Why Jonathan Approved Ceasefire Deal With Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.