Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

What Is Wrong With A Guy Marrying In His Final Year? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With A Guy Marrying In His Final Year? (748 Views)

How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook / Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence / 10 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With A Guy Marrying In His Final Year? by megamindmaster(m): 8:00am On Sep 19, 2013
Really thought about this because its always taken that a guy should have something doing, and steady income and all before adding another person which is good. But is there anything wrong with a guy in final year in school to get married, cos this thing is getting overblown. You must serve, have a house and car, and of course a job. Prerequisites and all
Drop your suggestions...
Re: What Is Wrong With A Guy Marrying In His Final Year? by pasqal09: 8:43am On Sep 19, 2013
megamindmaster: Really thought about this because its always taken that a guy should have something doing, and steady income and all before adding another person which is good. But is there anything wrong with a guy in final year in school to get married, cos this thing is getting overblown. You must serve, have a house and car, and of course a job. Prerequisites and all
Drop your suggestions...

If u marry for ur final year, u and ur wife go de chop sand abi??
Re: What Is Wrong With A Guy Marrying In His Final Year? by RINE1: 8:52am On Sep 19, 2013
pasqal09:

If u marry for ur final year, u and ur wife go de chop sand abi??
don't mind the Op...
Re: What Is Wrong With A Guy Marrying In His Final Year? by lullyboy: 8:58am On Sep 19, 2013
EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!! But considering the present state of the educational bermuda,I will say go ahead,in case u do 35years b4 u graduate
Re: What Is Wrong With A Guy Marrying In His Final Year? by 190: 9:07am On Sep 19, 2013
Nothing!!

Just marry nothing do u grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With A Guy Marrying In His Final Year? by Popowaa: 10:27am On Sep 19, 2013
If the lady ios ready to hustle with u then no problem.
Re: What Is Wrong With A Guy Marrying In His Final Year? by 190: 10:29am On Sep 19, 2013
Popowaa: If the lady ios ready to hustle with u then no problem.

can we hustle together embarassed embarassed
Re: What Is Wrong With A Guy Marrying In His Final Year? by Popowaa: 11:47am On Sep 19, 2013
190:

can we hustle together embarassed embarassed
*in mr cork's voice*u've got yansh?
Re: What Is Wrong With A Guy Marrying In His Final Year? by ekanDamie: 1:26pm On Sep 19, 2013
Guy dont mind nairalanders o, dont let any1 discourage u from suffering in dis life. If u hav dreamt it, u can do it. Marry her in 300L sef, get her pregnant in ur final yr. The lord is ur strength.. If u survive for 1yr, marry anoda wife bro. I like u die

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With A Guy Marrying In His Final Year? by Enegod(m): 1:26pm On Sep 19, 2013
cute
Re: What Is Wrong With A Guy Marrying In His Final Year? by UyiIredia(m): 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2013
@ OP: If to say you get money I for gree. We have young musicians just outta school or who dropped out who are in a better financial position to marry. Like it or not, money matters ! Or you for like ur papa if im born u no sabi feed u ?
Re: What Is Wrong With A Guy Marrying In His Final Year? by slimming: 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2013
You can marry anytime you want if you have the means and mind.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With A Guy Marrying In His Final Year? by chizzy86(f): 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2013
ekanDamie: Guy dont mind nairalanders o, dont let any1 discourage u from suffering in dis life. If u hav dreamt it, u can do it. Marry her in 300L sef, get her pregnant in ur final yr. The lord is ur strength.. If u survive for 1yr, marry anoda wife bro. I like u die
U are funny. Anyway, for me the guy has to finish school. But nothing is wrong with starting life together. Women have the mentality of just coming in to spend the money he has already made. Am not saying its wrong but you can actually start out with him. No be must say una must suffer.
Re: What Is Wrong With A Guy Marrying In His Final Year? by 190: 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2013
Popowaa: *in mr cork's voice*u've got yansh?
shocked
Re: What Is Wrong With A Guy Marrying In His Final Year? by Popowaa: 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2013
190: shocked
lipsrsealedshocked
Re: What Is Wrong With A Guy Marrying In His Final Year? by 190: 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2013
Popowaa: lipsrsealedshocked

grin grin angry
Re: What Is Wrong With A Guy Marrying In His Final Year? by Exponental(m): 6:15am On Sep 21, 2013
Why not? U can....but if u are not omo baba olowo with good bank account or u already av a job with good savings, just dont dare!

(1) (Reply)

IS It Wrong Or Wierd? / Two Guys Dragging One Girl. / Advice To All Single Ladies!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.