Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Can Any One Go On Date With One Eye Girl: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Any One Go On Date With One Eye Girl: (2863 Views)

A List Of 100 Questions To Ask Your Partner On Date Nights / Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna / Can An 100 Level Student Ask A Girl In 300 Level Out On Date Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Any One Go On Date With One Eye Girl: by adex285(m): 11:09am On Jun 22, 2008
Whatz Love?

Jst wanted to hear from you guys, there this lady a friend of mine met on chat room,they started chatting and even Xchange phone numbers and according to my dear friend he said this very lady has got everthing.like the way she talks one phone is so fluent and flawless in speaking i guess that was what attracted him at the first place so he decided to wooed the lady and she quiet like the guy too.But some thing happen which makes my friend change every thing for her.
guess what, she happens to have one eye.
and eva since then my friend has stop talking to nor chatting with her as well, if you any of us find our self in this kind of shoes what would you have done,
plz people i need an urgent reply so that my friend would know how to handle the suitation.perhaps anybody can as well their self in same shoe.
Re: Can Any One Go On Date With One Eye Girl: by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2008
we could still be friends, remember you could have been born that way

just that a relationship might not come in
Re: Can Any One Go On Date With One Eye Girl: by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2008
I think they can. We are already dating them even though they have a one-eyed snake! wink grin
Re: Can Any One Go On Date With One Eye Girl: by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 22, 2008
they're still humans, it's so sad and unfortunate embarassed
Re: Can Any One Go On Date With One Eye Girl: by mukina2: 5:42pm On Jun 22, 2008
@ Ibkaye
Nice.
They are humans too and they also deserved to love and be loved in return.
Re: Can Any One Go On Date With One Eye Girl: by noetic(m): 5:47pm On Jun 22, 2008
@ topic

I d like to think that I could also have been born that way.
and I m very sure that given the choice, she cannot prefer her one eye to two perfect eyes na condition make crayfish bend

next time, its not enough going out on a date with a woman just because she has given u attention, is preety or anything.
Go out only with someone u respect and adore, that way physical deformities cannot be a barrier. like I would do
Re: Can Any One Go On Date With One Eye Girl: by javaprince(m): 5:48pm On Jun 22, 2008
Of course why can't I date a One Eyed. Don't u know "Love Is Blind".
On a more serious note, if the lady in question has one am lookin, then am goin to ignore the one eye and marry her. But if she has HIV, sorry then no MARRIAGE - as she wouldn't be able to give me healthy sex nor kids.
Re: Can Any One Go On Date With One Eye Girl: by MethodMan3(m): 6:10pm On Jun 22, 2008
As long as she has a pussy, nice ass, two-boobs and she is pretty!!

I would be her walking stick. wink

1 Like

Re: Can Any One Go On Date With One Eye Girl: by NegroNtns(m): 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2008
@poster, think about it, there is no end to how many physical xteristics you can use to evaluate desirability or appeal. A handicap person has other qualities that usually compensate and substitute that appeal eslewhere. I will look on her and in her for the substitute to that lost eye. You never know she may be the best f_uck there is on the planet.
Re: Can Any One Go On Date With One Eye Girl: by Rockchick(f): 6:40pm On Jun 22, 2008
@Poster,

so you think we have the best advice for your friend? what a laugh! if your friend doesnt want a one eyed woman he should please move on abeg. @ his age he can't make decisions abi? i hope he doesnt contact her again because she is too much for him, both of you seem to be very SLOW in reasoning. what has one eye got to do with anything?

what happened to people who are complete and then they have terminal diseases? do you throw then in a trash can? * yeah and yet we are all suposed to be operating on the religious or love one and another rule! what a F**king laugh*[sub][/sub]

1 Like

Re: Can Any One Go On Date With One Eye Girl: by dyabman(m): 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2008
yes thats if the i know her before she become eye girl
Re: Can Any One Go On Date With One Eye Girl: by janami(f): 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2008
well, d girl cld create her own style and wear an eye patch cool . nuttin overly wrong wit her. some pple wit two eyes cnt evn see beyond their nose tongue
Re: Can Any One Go On Date With One Eye Girl: by adex285(m): 9:28am On Jun 23, 2008
Thanks to ya'll atlease with ya comment i can pick the one thatz is best of it even some poeple think SEX is every thing Nah, i guess i don't buy that ideal we should be mo considrate next time some one will posting or replying back.Aint trying to be rude to no body.jst telling.thanks to you all once again.
stay cool guys,
talk to ya soon
Re: Can Any One Go On Date With One Eye Girl: by gabelogan(m): 10:37am On Jun 23, 2008
Rockchick:

@Poster,

so you think we have the best advice for your friend? what a laugh! if your friend doesnt want a one eyed woman he should please move on abeg. @ his age he can't make decisions abi? i hope he doesnt contact her again because she is too much for him, both of you seem to be very SLOW in reasoning. what has one eye got to do with anything?

what happened to people who are complete and then they have terminal diseases? do you throw then in a trash can? * yeah and yet we are all suposed to be operating on the religious or love one and another rule! what a F**king laugh*[sub][/sub]

why are you being so hysterical?? its the guys prefrence.
would you date a guy with any deformity at all? would you even date a guy thats not good looking? stop trying to claim "saint" and face reality

pleaseeeeeeeee
Re: Can Any One Go On Date With One Eye Girl: by Godalone(m): 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2008
Uhmmm oga o.
Re: Can Any One Go On Date With One Eye Girl: by Mesmerize(f): 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2008
What ppl come up with cuz of boredom! Jesu Christi!
Re: Can Any One Go On Date With One Eye Girl: by zheroes(m): 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2008
did you say go on date? i can marry one if she meets my standard, all i will do is buy her very good glasses and i bet other guys would even come asking her hand in marriage.

she speaks well, she is pretty, decent, well behaved and respectful and knows whats up? then she is complete!!
Re: Can Any One Go On Date With One Eye Girl: by Alapomeji1: 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2008
i can marry one if she meets my standard, you said she speaks well, she is pretty, decent, well behaved and respectful and knows whats up? then she is complete!!

E.O.D
Re: Can Any One Go On Date With One Eye Girl: by izeek(m): 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2008
look on the bright side,
when she turns the other eye, u fit eye another girl .
mumu qst.
Re: Can Any One Go On Date With One Eye Girl: by holythug(m): 7:38pm On Jun 23, 2008
0o kai. . .any1 wey talk yes here dey lie die
Re: Can Any One Go On Date With One Eye Girl: by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 23, 2008
@topic
BEENI! grin
Re: Can Any One Go On Date With One Eye Girl: by izeek(m): 7:43pm On Jun 23, 2008
ibksye please go back to smooth .
Re: Can Any One Go On Date With One Eye Girl: by holythug(m): 7:44pm On Jun 23, 2008
Re: Can Any One Go On Date With One Eye Girl: by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 23, 2008
izeek:

ibksye please go[b] back [/b] to smooth .

back ke?
Re: Can Any One Go On Date With One Eye Girl: by MethodMan3(m): 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2008
holythug:

0o kai. . .anyone wey talk yes here dey lie die

i no dey lie

poke eva longoria for one eye or rip out rihanna's eyeballs

i got still hit that toto (RAW!)
Re: Can Any One Go On Date With One Eye Girl: by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 23, 2008
Emi ole fe omo oloju kan oo. Lai lai tongue
Re: Can Any One Go On Date With One Eye Girl: by Youngpo413: 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
I think they can. We are already dating them even though they have a one-eyed snake! wink grin
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

. / Sweet!!!! / How Old Is Your Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.