Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. (10222 Views)

Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) / Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by DerideGull(m): 1:38pm On Sep 20, 2013
I could not believe few efulefu in Igbo land are actually waving brooms at a political rally. Ndigbo must endeavor to eliminate any Afonja among us.

3 Likes

Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by Donchyke39(m): 2:14pm On Sep 20, 2013
DerideGull: I could not believe few efulefu in Igbo land are actually waving brooms at a political rally. Ndigbo must endeavor to eliminate any Afonja among us.
From observation,Anambra is voting based on personality,Onwa is the man of the people,you need to see what happens everytime he arrives any function in the state.
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by Ezeibe(m): 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Ngige will not even come near second in that election. Bookmark this post.
done...... but he will surely be ur governor, the oracle have spoken!
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by asha80(m): 2:17pm On Sep 20, 2013
Donchyke39: From observation,Anambra is voting based on personality,Onwa is the man of the people,you need to see what happens everytime he arrives any function in the state.
the samething happens when ifeanyi ubahs appears too.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by Dochris(m): 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2013
A lot of people in this forum claim to know much about Anambra politics. But when I looked at their analytical content, I see void, invalidity, and emty logic that has no foundation. Les be factual pls, put sentiment aside and tell me (Apc, Ngige fans) what was Ngige's achievement as a civil servant, (I know somebody would say ; Deputy Director in the health Min) yet
he cannot boast of his own clinic . As a governor ? Yes he did roads. But is road the only problem Anambra state has and like u know the answer is in the negative. Road is one out of numerous things we the Anamberians need. Today, our health sector has improved tremendously that we can enjoy the services of our own teaching hospital here in Awka. Turn around we have withness in educational sector is second to none : primary, secondry and tertiary are all been revived and properly equipped. Transportation sector is something else. Tracas and ANIDS are provided with enough vehicle to carry out their duties. Anambra is today withnessing another level of Industrialization which did never surface during the ERA of Ngige . This is just because of relective peace we are enjoying now. All these were what we lack during the so-called IDEAL ERA of Chris Nwabueze Ngige. I could still remember that we hardly wake up every morning without hearing bombing of government house or setting state TV or radio station on fire. Somebody would say it was the handiwork of his distractors. I ask, who were they ? Were they not the same people he had pact with. His (political) associates, friends and allies. And our people say ; show me your friend, I will tell you whom you are.
As a parliamentarian, this felow could not put forward even a single bill before that house and u are still clamouring he is the best for the state. I do not want to say that Peter Obi is a saint, but at least he is better than Ngige. we the Ndi Anambra need the best and I see it in Obiano.

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by DerideGull(m): 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2013
Donchyke39: From observation,Anambra is voting based on personality,Onwa is the man of the people,you need to see what happens everytime he arrives any function in the state.

If you think Ngige is a personality to brag about, I say you are as clueless as majority of rally attendees. Ngige is not only an embezzler of Anambra State’s fund, he is a traitor and cultist.

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by bushwailo: 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2013
Anambra is a state that has produced top brass nationalist politicians.
They have always been at the centre of the national issues.

What I don't understand is their romance with these APGA /MASSOB who are exploiting ethnic and religious bigotry to plunder the states funds.
As a result there are no Anambrians in any major political parties, ministerial portfolios etc
But am not surprised, it was the same MASSOB attitude that made Igbos go to war without weapons or diplomatic alliances.
The same ojukwu then abandoned them and came back to join the same northerners he fought against. Still he had supporters.

I'm soo ashamed of Anambra nowadays. Look at the whole place looking underdeveloped and rural.
If they get sucked in by Obi and his crew then I guess they deserve what they get.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by bushwailo: 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2013
Dochris: A lot of people in this forum claim to know much about Anambra politics. But when I looked at their analytical content, I see void, invalidity, and emty logic that has no foundation. Les be factual pls, put sentiment aside and tell me (Apc, Ngige fans) what was Ngige's achievement as a civil servant, (I know somebody would say ; Deputy Director in the health Min) yet
he cannot boast of his own clinic . As a governor ? Yes he did roads. But is road the only problem Anambra state has and like u know the answer is in the negative. Road is one out of numerous things we the Anamberians need. Today, our health sector has improved tremendously that we can enjoy the services of our own teaching hospital here in Awka. Turn around we have withness in educational sector is second to none : primary, secondry and tertiary are all been revived and properly equipped. Transportation sector is something else. Tracas and ANIDS are provided with enough vehicle to carry out their duties. Anambra is today withnessing another level of Industrialization which did never surface during the ERA of Ngige . This is just because of relective peace we are enjoying now. All these were what we lack during the so-called IDEAL ERA of Chris Nwabueze Ngige. I could still remember that we hardly wake up every morning without hearing bombing of government house or setting state TV or radio station on fire. Somebody would say it was the handiwork of his distractors. I ask, who were they ? Were they not the same people he had pact with. His (political) associates, friends and allies. And our people say ; show me your friend, I will tell you whom you are.
As a parliamentarian, this felow could not put forward even a single bill before that house and u are still clamouring he is the best for the state. I do not want to say that Peter Obi is a saint, but at least he is better than Ngige. we the Ndi Anambra need the best and I see it in Obiano.
Another MASSOB APGA member talking rubbish.
Your state was under attack from Abuja because Ngige refused to loot your state funds and its all Ngiges fault.
Meanwhile, your dumb APGA members keep going around bragging about how Obi is close to the same PDP presidency. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by Donchyke39(m): 5:44pm On Sep 20, 2013
DerideGull:

If you think Ngige is a personality to brag about, I say you are as clueless as majority of rally attendees. Ngige is not only an embezzler of Anambra State’s fund, he is a traitor and cultist.
my dear Amoeba,continue dreaming while the majority of of rally atendees puts him into power... my question to you is "among all the contestants,which of them can boast of being a personality"?..be wise.
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by dayokanu(m): 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2013
Policewoman: APC is simply wasting their time. Anambrarians will either go for PDP or APGA. So says i.

Ndi Anambra saw PDP and APGA before voting Ngige into the Senate.

Maybe if Ngige develops Anambra you would stop fighting about being deported from Lagos

At a time Ghanaian were deported from Nigeria, they complained but when they went back and developed their country they don't even need to be deported, They self deported themselves back home

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by dayokanu(m): 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2013
Donchyke39: my dear Amoeba,continue dreaming while the majority of of rally atendees puts him into power... my question to you is "among all the contestants,which of them can boast of being a personality"?..be wise.

Na Dende you call Amoeba? Yeepa Dende see your life
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by kingbang: 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2013
Donchyke39: my dear Amoeba,continue dreaming while the majority of of rally atendees puts him into power... my question to you is "among all the contestants,which of them can boast of being a personality"?..be wise.

Kindly define that word please!
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by Donchyke39(m): 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2013
kingbang:

Kindly define that word please!
If you were not in Anambra between 2003 and 2006 then consult your dictionary.
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by Donchyke39(m): 5:58pm On Sep 20, 2013
dayokanu:

Ndi Anambra saw PDP and APGA before voting Ngige into the Senate.

Maybe if Ngige develops Anambra you would stop fighting about being deported from Lagos

At a time Ghanaian were deported from Nigeria, they complained but when they went back and developed their country they don't even need to be deported, They self deported themselves back home
GBAM!
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by asha80(m): 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2013
sometimes i just wish ngige wins this elections so that all these guys supporting him would get to see the real ngige four years down the road...after that we would see whether they would continue to shout ngige.
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by kingbang: 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2013
Donchyke39: If you were not in Anambra between 2003 and 2006 then consult your dictionary.

Its obvious you have nothing sensible to say. Next person please!!
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by pokur: 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2013
Donchyke39: If you were not in Anambra between 2003 and 2006 then consult your dictionary.
I was in Anambra 1995-2005,so.....define that word,please

1 Like

Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2013
berem(f): 10:53am
Madam Bliss,What's with Tinubu being a godfather of Ngige? Edo state in an APC state too. How many times have you heard of Tinubu being mentioned in that state? Ngige should be given opportunity to rule Anambra again. He is the man to bring Anambra back to life.

Vote for Ngige, vote for change!

hahah! Very funny Berem, as usual...

Since Ngige is a career politician, don't u think, it advisable to move further up the ladder for the position of Senate President or President of Nigeria, why the stagnation? Must dey make all their money in Anambra at the expense of Anambarians?

Oh well, he will be taught a very good lesson this time round and that will be the undoing of him.
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by meccuno: 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2013
Keneking: My hometown in Umuleri has been in darkness for almost 2years. What did the present governor do about it?

I won't mind mobilizing votes from my side (anyhow) for Ngige to make it happen for us.
I thought peter obi is the governor of anambra state? When did he turn to a Nepa Official? undecided
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2013
Keneking: My hometown in Umuleri has been in darkness for almost 2years. What did the present governor do about it?

I won't mind mobilizing votes from my side (anyhow) for Ngige to make it happen for us.

Tell me what I don't know; You are from Umuleri,while Obiano is from Aguleri and the war that happened between the two brother towns is the reason why most Umuleris will never vote for a man from Aguleri. Well,you lot should have known better before trying to take Otuocha from the rightful owners. If you like vote for ekwensu but remember Umuleri is only but one town in Anambra and a small one at that. You will put the future of Anambra youths inline just because of your iideotic sentiments. Ffuck off!
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 20, 2013
Clerverly: Hahaha! How long will it take him to achieve that? 8 YEARS.

Sound exactly like Peter Obi, such a waste. No strategic positioning of the entire eastern economy

Umuigbo will continue seeking greener pastures in Lagos, Abuja and Kidnapping.

Truely a sad state of affair.

Obazi can do similar as a Vice to Soludo.

Anambra is the gate way to the east and the entire eastern economy needs to be re-positioned.

[size=16pt]Soludo was the man for that job. Peter AdaObi na god go punish u[/size]. From BLiss4Lyfe

Then check this out:

sad but true
adaobi stole our sleep. make im come sleep na! undecided
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 20, 2013
DerideGull: I could not believe few efulefu in Igbo land are actually waving brooms at a political rally. Ndigbo must endeavor to eliminate any Afonja among us.

grin grin
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 20, 2013
but come on. is this a curse?
why can't igbo stop people like peter obi who want to destroy our collective destiny?
anambra state is the gateway to the east
why are we allowing peter obi to keep anambra down?
all these self serving people like ngige only stand a chance because peter obi disqualified our soludo, the giant masterbrain that could have developed anambra and by inspiration the entire east!

God punish Peter Obi!
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by dayokanu(m): 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2013
Onwa
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by warlei(m): 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2013
DIE
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by bashydemy(m): 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2013
Slizbeat: My vote still remains with Obiano.
Would note vote in a governor that has ruled before, Anambra is not for only Ngige. If he hasn't passed or supported a bill as a senator, then I guess his vision has been wiped out and he is deemed unfit to rule again. He has never planned or said anything about the 2nd Niger bridge or even d seaport. Instead he claims glory for improved light which he didn't do a thing about.

On the other hand, No other contestants will get up 5% Vote.
Some people are just so stewpid with there comment on here sometimes, Most of you always shouting he has not pass any bill since he has been voted in a a senator na by force to pass bill? He has co-sponsor a bill in the house. Let me enlighteen you now. We have 109 senator at the upper chamber. Let assuming they use to pass 1 bill in a month which i doubt, Meaning they will pass 48 bills during there 4yrs in office that mean to say 49 senator will have to pass the bills. So is not a most for someone to pass a bill but there impact in any bill that brought to the table.

http://www.punchng.com/news/kinsmen-hail-ngige-over-anti-gay-marriage-bill/

http://www.punchng.com/news/ngige-faults-obi-over-performance-in-senate/
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by bashydemy(m): 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: See where the aspiring candidate for Gov of Anambra is sitting... He cannot even be brought to the table.

While his Godfathers from the North and Lagos take centre stage

Ndi Anambra choose wisely OOOOOOOO
Are you this daft? In a party there are stake holders, Ngige is just a party member. So you want the party leaders to go and sit at the back? you be complete ewu
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by joevicon: 12:49am On Sep 21, 2013
I expect Ngige to go and vie as a governorship candidate of Lagos state and not Anambra State after his brother Fashola steps down. We have not forgotten his public endorsement of the deportation of Igbos in Lagos so as to earn APC nomination. We don't need people who are ready to trade us for a plate of porridge, sir.
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by bashydemy(m): 12:52am On Sep 21, 2013
joevicon: I expect Ngige to go and vie as a governorship candidate of Lagos state and not Anambra State after his brother Fashola steps down. We have not forgotten his public endorsement of the deportation of Igbos in Lagos so as to earn APC nomination. We don't need people who are ready to trade us for a plate of porridge, sir.
DIE Eediot
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by biafranqueen: 4:24am On Sep 21, 2013
Dochris:
Anambra is today withnessing another level of Industrialization which did never surface during the ERA of Ngige . This is just because of relective peace we are enjoying now. All these were what we lack during the so-called IDEAL ERA of Chris Nwabueze Ngige. I could still remember that we hardly wake up every morning without hearing bombing of government house or setting state TV or radio station on fire. Somebody would say it was the handiwork of his distractors. I ask, who were they ? Were they not the same people he had pact with. His (political) associates, friends and allies. And our people say ; show me your friend, I will tell you whom you are.

Amen tell them oo they should stop this nonsense enemies of progress angry
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by bashydemy(m): 7:28am On Sep 21, 2013
Some people are just so stewpid to be comparing 3yrs transformation of Chris Ngige to 8yrs of nonsense of Peter Obi. That is juts like comparing about 2yrs of Yaradua to 10yrs of GEJ and using that to compare there achievement. If Ngige were to be given the opportunity to Govern Anambra fo 8yrs, Anambra might have been one of the best states in African
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by Donchyke39(m): 7:52am On Sep 21, 2013
kingbang:

Its obvious you have nothing sensible to say. Next person please!!
The only thing i can tell you is that he is famous for his first developmental strides in Ananbra State,liberated Anambra State from the shakkles of godfathers.He brought trust and accountability in governance during his short period in office.(This is what personality depicts).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar / Umahi: Buhari Will Visit Ebonyi State Next Month To Commision Projects / Seven Personal Characteristics Of A Good Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.