Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. (10220 Views)

Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) / Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:20am On Sep 20, 2013
fitnesswis:

You have a point but where you lack evidence is if ngige has done anything for his village. dont you hear of ALOR London? 80%roads in his village are tarred.water is running and free there.the towns near his own town also benefited. [/b]his administration tried so much in health sector roads and education. [b]We should try other persons to me but if he wins he should cos he has been tested and trusted only that [size=18pt]I do not like his Party APC.[/size]

My point exactly, and that is why i give it up to Peter Obi becos his strategy was development for every locality and village though not substantial but everybody had something. Ngige won't win his own village after the deportation saga. Who wants Tinubu to get his hands on Anambra Oil wealth. Godfatherism must be resisted. All his life Ngige has been running from pillar to post, from one godfather to another.

Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 20, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: How many times does Ngige want to rule Anambra? Is Ngige the only person in Anambra state? First he was Gov and then Senator and now he aspires to be Gov again.

In all those time, what has Ngige got to show outside his village/locality?

Anambra must not recycle old leaders besides he was to quick to betray Ndi-Anambra deported to Fashola.

He should contest for Lagos State Gov.

are you thinking of how many times he was in authority or what you stand to gain when he leads?hei lady,please be a bit wise

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by gramci: 10:24am On Sep 20, 2013
Chris Tunde Ngige welcome grin
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by mancanoe: 10:25am On Sep 20, 2013
Come rain come sun, ONWA GA ETI OZ0...
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by AMACRITY(f): 10:26am On Sep 20, 2013
y is this man wasting his time? We dont need recycling, we nedd fresh people.
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 20, 2013
Since Obi goofed by betraying Soludo, na sidon look we dey now. Not supporting APGA and definitely not supporting too much oil cool

PDP all the way

1 Like

Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by Clerverly: 10:31am On Sep 20, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe:

My point exactly, and that is why i give it up to Peter Obi becos his strategy was development for every locality and village though not substantial but everybody had something. Ngige won't win his own village after the deportation saga. Who wants Tinubu to get his hands on Anambra Oil wealth.

Are you for real? I mean are you a chameleon? You keep swinging front and back like a confused brat. In one breadth, you call obi unprintable names, in another vein you are eulogizing the same Man. Paraniod?? Go see your doctor before it develops further. Smh for your would be husband!
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by ikekings(m): 10:33am On Sep 20, 2013
Ngige wetin? Ifeanyi ubah all the way!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by Demallcrazy(m): 10:37am On Sep 20, 2013
AMACRITY: y is this man wasting his time? We dont need recycling, we nedd fresh people.
Thank God u said "nedd", otherwise I would 've asked, "why naa"? grin
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:38am On Sep 20, 2013
Clerverly:

Are you for real? I mean are you a chameleon? You keep swinging front and back like a confused brat. In one breadth, you call obi unprintable names, in another vein you are eulogizing the same Man. Paraniod?? Go see your doctor before it develops further. Smh for your would be husband!

That is correct, i am a chameleon, u change, i change. I am not a one way traffic like u. Ok!

I believe, i have made my point. That is Ndi-Anambra must resist Godfatherism.

Since Peter Obi decided to be a Godfather to Obiano, i turned my back on him, besides u can't say he did nothing in 8 years, that will be incorrect. Soludo promised so much more, precisely to restructure and expediently reposition the economy of the east.

Back to the matter cheesy, Ngige did not present one bill while he was a senator true or false?

Ngige, only focused on his village as Gov true or false?

Did Ngige support the deportation of Ndiigbo from Lagos? tRUE OR fALSE

Does Ngige live under Godfathers? True or False

I rest my case, and might no longer dignify u with a response.

5 Likes

Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by Cypost: 10:38am On Sep 20, 2013
Clerverly: Still waiting for members of Fidelity Bank staff to invade this thread cool
Fidelity bank is an organisation dt employs thousands on Nigerians and contributes to the economy of Nigeria. so if Gov Obi is associated with such a successful establishment it should be a plus for him. It shows his pedigree in mgt of pple and resources even before assuming the position of govnor.

What is the pedigree of ur principal Dr Ngige aside the abracabra he did with stolen mandate and his unholy alliance with the Ubas.

The problem with nigeria is that pple who have no pedigree, whose antecedents are not know are most times thrown up to assume leadership positions based on mere sentiments and mundane considerations while the best qualified candidates are at times taunted by political jobbers who try to discredit their intimidating credentials like quoted post exhibits.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 20, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe:

My point exactly, and that is why i give it up to Peter Obi becos his strategy was development for every locality and village though not substantial but everybody had something. Ngige won't win his own village after the deportation saga. Who wants Tinubu to get his hands on Anambra Oil wealth. Godfatherism must be resisted. All his life Ngige has been running from pillar to post, from one godfather to another.
Everyone can see through your deceit,Stop yearning rubbish the only reason you dont like Ngige is because he is contesting under apc("bokoharam,amala and ewedu party"according to our ibo brothers)he is not a bigot like you:>:>:>

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by Clerverly: 10:45am On Sep 20, 2013
Hahaha! How long will it take him to achieve that? 8 YEARS.

Sound exactly like Peter Obi, such a waste. No strategic positioning of the entire eastern economy

Umuigbo will continue seeking greener pastures in Lagos, Abuja and Kidnapping.

Truely a sad state of affair.

Obazi can do similar as a Vice to Soludo.

Anambra is the gate way to the east and the entire eastern economy needs to be re-positioned.

Soludo was the man for that job. Peter AdaObi na god go punish u. From BLiss4Lyfe

Then check this out:
Bliss4Lyfe:

Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 20, 2013
Clerverly: Hahaha! How long will it take him to achieve that? 8 YEARS.

Sound exactly like Peter Obi, such a waste. No strategic positioning of the entire eastern economy

Umuigbo will continue seeking greener pastures in Lagos, Abuja and Kidnapping.

Truely a sad state of affair.

Obazi can do similar as a Vice to Soludo.

Anambra is the gate way to the east and the entire eastern economy needs to be re-positioned.

Soludo was the man for that job. Peter AdaObi na god go punish u. From BLiss4Lyfe

Then check this out:
Lol busted,the girl is just a sad hateful twerp whose sense of reasoning has been beclouded by tribalism.
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by Slizbeat(m): 10:49am On Sep 20, 2013
ayswags: Everyone can see through your deceit,Stop yearning rubbish the only reason you dont like Ngige is because he is contesting under apc("bokoharam,amala and ewedu party"according to our ibo brothers)he is not a bigot like you:>:>:>

Simple logic and reason- If Ngige was and is the best candidate for the Job, why was there no protest after he was removed from office 8years ago He has been brainwashed with the "Born to rule" Mentality and that is why he will keep failing. Tell Tinubu and Buhari to resign from APC and see if Ngige wont win.
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:50am On Sep 20, 2013
See where the aspiring candidate for Gov of Anambra is sitting... He cannot even be brought to the table.

While his Godfathers from the North and Lagos take centre stage

Ndi Anambra choose wisely OOOOOOOO

Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by DukeNija(m): 10:51am On Sep 20, 2013
Can someone vote for Ngige without voting for APC undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided sad
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by Donchyke39(m): 10:52am On Sep 20, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe:

So Ngige has been Gov, Senator and now aspiring to be Gov again but Anambra remains undeveloped?

I rest my case. embarassed

Ndii Anambra vote Ngige to continue undeveloped and be deported from lagos... sad
for your mind.
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 20, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe:

That is correct, i am a chameleon, u change, i change. I am not a one way traffic like u. Ok!

I believe, i have made my point. That is Ndi-Anambra must resist Godfatherism.

Since Peter Obi decided to be a Godfather to Obiano, i turned my back on him, besides u can't say he did nothing in 8 years, that will be incorrect. Soludo promised so much more, precisely to restructure and expediently reposition the economy of the east.

Back to the matter cheesy, Ngige did not present one bill while he was a senator true or false?

Ngige, only focused on his village as Gov true or false?

Did Ngige support the deportation of Ndiigbo from Lagos? tRUE OR fALSE

Does Ngige live under Godfathers? True or False

I rest my case, and might no longer dignify u with a response.

Madam Bliss,What's with Tinubu being a godfather of Ngige? Edo state in an APC state too. How many times have you heard of Tinubu being mentioned in that state? Ngige should be given opportunity to rule Anambra again. He is the man to bring Anambra back to life.

Vote for Ngige, vote for change! cool

1 Like

Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by Classicalman(m): 11:03am On Sep 20, 2013
Oily party in our state? Mbanu! Since APGA is confused, it's PDP all the way. If mod like make im ban me. Yet thy call us Igbos nd u pple dont ban them. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by ekenevitus: 11:06am On Sep 20, 2013
warlei: I hope this people make the rite choice.
absolutely right though am from imo state but l attended anambra state university then he built our school library and reduce our school fees then.so ngige have delivered in the past and will continue to deliver.you people should vote for him if really you want a change!

1 Like

Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by Clerverly: 11:07am On Sep 20, 2013
Cypost:
Fidelity bank is an organisation dt employs thousands on Nigerians and contributes to the economy of Nigeria. so if Gov Obi is associated with such a successful establishment it should be a plus for him. It shows his pedigree in mgt of pple and resources even before assuming the position of govnor.

What is the pedigree of ur principal Dr Ngige aside the abracabra he did with stolen mandate and his unholy alliance with the Ubas.

The problem with nigeria is that pple who have no pedigree, whose antecedents are not know are most times thrown up to assume leadership positions based on mere sentiments and mundane considerations while the best qualified candidates are at times taunted by political jobbers who try to discredit their intimidating credentials like quoted post exhibits.

Are you one of the Anambra Dependent Infedilty Bank Staff?? You saw nothing wrong when AdaObi Fidelity used the Deportation saga as a propoganda to tool to malign Ngige? Now he is getting back what he sowed, and you are here spewing rubbish. For Fidelity Bank and Peter Obi are cursed in Anambra State. We have seen Enough, we are saying No to further plundering of our common patrimony! Fidelity Bank is Fraud! Peter Obi is fraudster!
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by Policewoman(f): 11:14am On Sep 20, 2013
APC is simply wasting their time. Anambrarians will either go for PDP or APGA. So says i.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by ik4life: 11:18am On Sep 20, 2013
Nov 16 is ifeanyi ubah's day with destiny,labour party is the party to beat in this election you might not believe but you will come nov 17
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by ekenevitus: 11:24am On Sep 20, 2013
Policewoman: APC is simply wasting their time. Anambrarians will either go for PDP or APGA. So says i.
wake up from your sleep woman! People don't vote for political party again,we vote for the credibility of the individuals not party ok.even we don't vote for manifesto again.learn from lmo state election.
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by Policewoman(f): 11:31am On Sep 20, 2013
ekenevitus: wake up from your sleep woman! People don't vote for political party again,we vote for the credibility of the individuals not party ok.even we don't vote for manifesto again.learn from lmo state election.
Is Ngige himself a credible individual? If people were to vote for individuals then Ngige would surely come last.
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by nnalove(m): 11:45am On Sep 20, 2013
mikeansy:

lol

This election is clearly Anambra vs Fidelity Bank!
meaning?
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by nnalove(m): 11:50am On Sep 20, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe:

So Ngige has been Gov, Senator and now aspiring to be Gov again but Anambra remains undeveloped?

I rest my case. embarassed

Ndii Anambra vote Ngige to continue undeveloped and be deported from lagos... sad
baseless arguement, i wonder wat ur expectation is all about gosh infidelity bank again
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by nnalove(m): 11:52am On Sep 20, 2013
ekenevitus: wake up from your sleep woman! People don't vote for political party again,we vote for the credibility of the individuals not party ok.even we don't vote for manifesto again.learn from lmo state election.
God bless jawe. Pls help me use mega phone and make d announcement louder for her hearing God bless.
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by drchingy: 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2013
I think d worse lie one can tell is to himself
Every anambrarian knows for sure that Ngige is d man for d job.
Have u seen ngige during one of his rallies
Its really a spectacle
D man is a superstar
D people have genuine love for him not d paid crowd other politicians employ
Sentiments apart Dr NGige was an outstanding governor
Anambra experienced d highest level of progress in his tenure.
Wwe can remember that during ngiges tenure there were no police checkpoints in anambra yet there was no kidnappings n robberies.
He paid workers n pensioners there arrears.
Employed massively especially in d health and educational sectors
Then d massive road reconstruction are still there for everyone to see.
Before ngige tenure we all know that even d shortest commuting was every anambrarians nightmare cos of terrible state of roads
Massive road construction during his tenure put an end to all that and are still evident as testaments of a government wit a conscience.
Wat exactly can governor Obi's support say he achieved In 8 years he was in office?
Or should we vote for Ifeanyi uba who defrauds people for a living?
Or is it Andy uba whose 1st agenda in office as governor was to sell and indirectly acquire government properties
Or is it obaino who has no track record n is obviously a stooge for peter Obi.
Let us drop this apc propaganda n vote for d individual that can obviously do d job.
Anyway I ve said too much already
Anambra people already know d truth.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by AMACRITY(f): 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2013
Dem-all-crazy:

Thank God u said "nedd", otherwise I would 've asked, "why naa"? grin
u know i mean 'need'
Re: Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. by meccuno: 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2013
in as much as i want to be sentimental about the issue of ngige,i would be logical as possible.....in as much as he was rigged into office through pdp, i think ngige has performed well that is why he has the good will of the people...i love the guy because he has proven himself......i will vote for him any day...because he let the people that development can actually given to the people of anambra state.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Justice Adeniyi Ademola Resumes Sitting / FG, States Are Considering The Creation Of State Police / Edo Ministry Staff Slumps And Dies After Okpekpe Road Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.